Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂

Ashley Youngs and John Stones on the pitch at the same time. I’m intrigued as to what their relationship is like…….
I actually think neither of them are too bothered. John didn’t steal Olivia, it was the opposite: Ashley didn’t want her or the child (he had his own family). Ashley is probably relieved that John was willing to take on that “situation” after he paid Olivia to keep her mouth shut. But you’re right, it’s still weird overall.

Reactions: 14
@Popupchick @Just Drive your man doing a good deed 👍 I thought at first it said sperm donor, can you imagine 😂

😭😭😭I only found out about it when it was happening other wise I would have gone. I was devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 4
@Popupchick @Just Drive your man doing a good deed 👍 I thought at first it said sperm donor, can you imagine 😂

Also sperms donor 🥵🥵🥵. That sperms deserve to be going inside me

• Haha
We finally won a game 😍

Also that neon yellow hi-vis City kit is awful. Haaland should take it off.

And he scored as I typed that. Taking that as he’d like to come over and I’ll be sending the BF to his brothers for the evening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah these VAR decisions today have been shocking. Does Pep not realize he doesn’t need to buy the league anymore now that he has Haaland? Villa robbed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
VAR has been quite something today…
They have had a shocker today West Ham's goal should have stood, Newcastle's should have stood and now Villa's should have too but because the referee blew the whistle before Coutinho shot it couldn't be checked by VAR. The thing is the assistants are supposed to wait for an attacking phase of play to be completed before they put the flag up if they weren't sure, but on this occasion it seems like the assistant completely forgot what the rules were.

I’m sorry but I just do not see the hype around Foden. Yeah he was good for his age when he was like 19 but based on last season and this season so far I don’t see it? Typical English player overhyped by the media by the time he had even turned 20.

Reactions: 12
I told you i'd regret swapping Alisson & Henderson. Thats 6 points i've lost 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I just do not see the hype around Foden. Yeah he was good for his age when he was like 19 but based on last season and this season so far I don’t see it? Typical English player overhyped by the media by the time he had even turned 20.
In 2020 my team played against Man City in the Fa Cup and Foden played then and although he scored he didn't really stand out then as at times he went missing, the best player for me on the pitch that day was David Silva as he was everywhere as his technical ability was outstanding and his composure on the ball was second to none.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220903-195145_Instagram.jpg

I hope its not true.

😔😔shows most fans don't even care they also lost one of there own in that crash. They truly are the worse of fans who give actual fans a bad name. They only go to cause trouble

Reactions: 3
😂

Ashley Youngs and John Stones on the pitch at the same time. I’m intrigued as to what their relationship is like…….
Fuming i missed the game, was desperate to see their awkwardness 😂 all we know is Ashley wasnt muggy enough to leave his family for her.

Reactions: 3
duck that kit and duck Villa.. I can’t even be arsed with the Tottenham game next week so I’ll say it early duck Harry Kane
i’m always in a state of ‘duck harry kane’ except when england are playing.

also would love to punch gerrard in the face i can’t stand the see you next tuesday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.