Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arsenal fans are embarassing themselves on Twitter, if you can’t pay or go near Luiz’s valuation then hhuuussshhh

Same fans that booed Martinez because he left to get games 🙄
I know, been seeing it all day. Started at 20m on the last day, increased 12 hours later to 23m 🤔
Glad they didn't get him tbh 😋

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't see the Haaland attraction!! Wish I did but I don't think he's good looking at all!

What a transfer window hey. Interesting to see how some of these new signings perform. Praying Villa start to pick up some points in the next few games.

I've put Martinelli in our FPL, hoping he helps out our midfield who average 1point 🤣

Reactions: 13
I genuinely don't see the Haaland attraction!! Wish I did but I don't think he's good looking at all!

What a transfer window hey. Interesting to see how some of these new signings perform. Praying Villa start to pick up some points in the next few games.

I've put Martinelli in our FPL, hoping he helps out our midfield who average 1point 🤣
Not the best premier league player but he has something attractive about him.

Reactions: 1
Rate your clubs transfer window out of 10:

I’ll go first: 6/7 out of 10.
Really happy with the signings we have made, particularly in defence (Coady, Tarkowski, Vinagre) and midfield (Idrissa Gana Gueye, Onana, Garner). Glad we have kept hold of Gordon - McNeil I’m waiting and hoping will continue to progress. Also got rid of Gomes, Gbamin, Dele, Tosun and then lots of our youngsters going out on loan on good moves for them.
But I am really disappointed that we didn’t sign another forward after losing Richarlison. I know we signed Maupay who I’m looking forward to seeing however we needed another forward last year so with Richy going and DCL getting injured (he should be back in next few games thankfully) we needed another one as a priority and I know for a fact that Lampard wanted Broja as his number 1 target. Let’s hope that the team can step up and provide goals from all areas.

Reactions: 6
Rate your clubs transfer window.

Gotta say 10 outta 10 haven't I? 😂😅

21 players! God knows how it will go but its gonna be a crazy ride with many bumps along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rate your clubs transfer window.

Gotta say 10 outta 10 haven't I? 😂😅

21 players! God knows how it will go but its gonna be a crazy ride with many bumps along the way.
was crazy yesterday I thought that must be it after Boly & then 2 more came. Plus was nearly 3 but Chelsea were to slow with Batshuayi's paperwork

Reactions: 4
Rate your clubs transfer window out of 10:

I’ll go first: 6/7 out of 10.
7/10 for Leeds

Point off for not getting more experienced striker
Point off for not getting a left back
Point off for embarrassing deadline day

We did some excellent deals though - very happy with how Roca, Aaronson and Adams have settled in. Gnonto could be an amazing deal in the long run. Question marks over Rasmus Kristensen, but think he was always the player that would need time to adapt. Also have back up for Meslier, which is reassuring.

Reactions: 3
7/10 for United.

Martinez, Malacia and Eriksen have made the team better and they managed to shift some bad eggs out who were largely linked with being the dressing room leaks last year. Casemiro a huge buy

Lose points for the De Jong saga. Should have walked away weeks ago.

I think Ten Hag has dealt with the Ronaldo situation well and obviously feels he can work with him otherwise I think he would have been gone.

Reactions: 7
Better than expected??

-Offloaded a lot of players and released a lot of wages that can be reinvested (hopefully)

-Signings are promising- the ones that have played so far anyway! Collins, Guedes and Nunes. Pep called Nunes one of the best so lets hope he brings that for us 🥰

- Sasa has been brought in and being 6ft7ish he hopefully gives us some extra aerial power. I really really hope hes good for us. We need goals 😅

-Boubacar Traore in on loan

-Didnt lose Neves… which tbf was a geniune concern to me for a whole.

-MGW sold on for a massive price… which helps given the whole club record fee for Nunes. Would have been nice to see him play with us but cant say no to that kinda money

- Sent some of our players out on loan which hopefully is the making of them

- I’m still sad over Coady

- Kinda feel like we should have got another defender as back up?? Like I know we have Collins but like someone else in there too.

Maybe im being greedy…I’m in a positive mood. Let me have this 🤣. After this weekend, We have Liverpool and City on the bounce next week so nothing like throwing us in at the deep end

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
was crazy yesterday I thought that must be it after Boly & then 2 more came. Plus was nearly 3 but Chelsea were to slow with Batshuayi's paperwork
Yep maybe a good thing with the last one. Shall see. Rumours about ex player Ben Bereton coming back. Could see that happening but at least we do have a sell on clause if another team buys him.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this is the right thread or not but the new captain of a relegated Cambridgeshire team recently got a woman pregnant behind his girlfriends back and then paid her to have an abortion 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this is the right thread or not but the new captain of a relegated Cambridgeshire team recently got a woman pregnant behind his girlfriends back and then paid her to have an abortion 👀
Oooh, trying to think of teams in Cambridgeshire now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More clues please! FINALLY some gossip.
he’s the captain of that team so should be easy to guess who now!
Just to add context - I know the woman so I’ve seen the messages
& he told her his girlfriend & her child was moving out once the school holidays began, then begged my friend to come off the pill so they can try for a baby, she got pregnant on the pill anyway but once she told him she was pregnant he said he didn’t want it and to get an abortion. She was obviously devastated & wanted the baby they had PLANNED. He was horrible to her & sent her money to get rid of the baby.
She’s no longer pregnant I can’t comment as to wether she got the abortion or had a miscarriage but he still wanted to see her and was trying to continue the relationship afterwards 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.