Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely missed Muapay signing for Everton! 🤣

Anyone got a solid prediction? Me and a friend have a bet pool of results going and loser pays for all drinks on our holiday next year 🤣
Oh my god I completely missed that too! I’d rather stay at Brighton to be honest. Better manager, better football.

Liverpool for me, purely becauseEverton are muck lol.

Reactions: 4
What a scumbag. My tubes actually tied themselves after reading that.
I honestly think some guys do this for their own ego so they know they aren’t shooting blanks.

Also the Old Firm derby today, should be a good game! @neapsntatties will be there I am sure! 💚🍀 my other half will be there I hope it’s a Celtic win or else he will be in a total mood all weekend 😫

• Heart
I did a risky fpl move benched Alisson & put Henderson in. So expect Alissons points to be high

Reactions: 2
That game was certainly something. The highlight was seeing Coady celebrate like that only for it to be offside 😭 The derby is always a horrendous game so glad it’s out the way and glad we managed to get a draw. It sounds daft but i’m actually quite happy we won’t be in the title race, I would not be able to cope with it coming down to the final day again like last season 😂 Now we wait for Klopp, wonder what he has up his sleeve this week…

Reactions: 7
Ended 0-0 people. Get ready for the excuse.
Just a reminder what the picture of excuses looks like.
Screenshot_20220823-072054_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Decent game that Merseyside derby however, I can assure you when it’s the Manchester derby in 4 weeks the big blonde beast will get justice for his Dad and put Harry Maguire back behind the farmfoods till.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Decent game that Merseyside derby however, I can assure you when it’s the Manchester derby in 4 weeks the big blonde beast will get justice for his Dad and put Harry Maguire back behind the farmfoods till.
Beware big blonde beast. Might have a runner on the pitch to pull down ya shorts and use my mouth round it.

He can just run round the pitch with my mouth glued to him.

sorry got excited

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
cmon he'll be benched for that :ROFLMAO: Well if the beautiful Rapha doesn't have a cold lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry to double post but this is my worst nightmare 🤣

If someone proposed to me at the Hawthorns I would leave them. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Tbf I think most of the Man United players would take Haalands side if he two footed slabhead…🤣

Beware big blonde beast. Might have a runner on the pitch to pull down ya shorts and use my mouth round it.

He can just run round the pitch with my mouth glued to him.

sorry got excited
I will be waiting in the changing rooms for him to rail me senseless once youre done with him 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If someone proposed to me at the Hawthorns I would leave them. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Tbf I think most of the Man United players would take Haalands side if he two footed slabhead…🤣

I will be waiting in the changing rooms for him to rail me senseless once youre done with him 🥵🥵🥵🥵
I am very happy to share.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Jacks grealish on the bench for today's game. Guess he didn't get his wish to sit out on the villa game 🤣

Reactions: 5
Jacks grealish on the bench for today's game. Guess he didn't get his wish to sit out on the villa game 🤣
City will go two goals down and then end up hitting 6 or something 🤣 I’m sure Jacky will make an appearance at some point

Wtf?! When did Harry McCunty start playing for Hibs?!

I honestly think some guys do this for their own ego so they know they aren’t shooting blanks.

Also the Old Firm derby today, should be a good game! @neapsntatties will be there I am sure! 💚🍀 my other half will be there I hope it’s a Celtic win or else he will be in a total mood all weekend 😫
You’re right I was there and what a bleeping game it was! 4-0, this team are on fire so far 🤩 Ange has been brilliant for us, I’m now away to continue downing vodkas like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Saturday folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’re right I was there and what a bleeping game it was! 4-0, this team are on fire so far 🤩 Ange has been brilliant for us, I’m now away to continue downing vodkas like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Saturday folks!
I genuinely can’t see any outcome where rangers win the league and I bleeping love it 😂 Unbelievable game but gutted for Kyogo, hope it’s not too serious. They really tried to say Ange would be sacked by Christmas and now look…

Reactions: 1
City will go two goals down and then end up hitting 6 or something 🤣 I’m sure Jacky will make an appearance at some point

Wtf?! When did Harry McCunty start playing for Hibs?!
who is Harry McCunty?
(whoever he is, I am guessing he is a bit of a tool 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.