Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s the captain of that team so should be easy to guess who now!
Just to add context - I know the woman so I’ve seen the messages
& he told her his girlfriend & her child was moving out once the school holidays began, then begged my friend to come off the pill so they can try for a baby, she got pregnant on the pill anyway but once she told him she was pregnant he said he didn’t want it and to get an abortion. She was obviously devastated & wanted the baby they had PLANNED. He was horrible to her & sent her money to get rid of the baby.
She’s no longer pregnant I can’t comment as to wether she got the abortion or had a miscarriage but he still wanted to see her and was trying to continue the relationship afterwards 🥴
It is appalling when a man essentially tricks a woman into getting pregnant. Men love to talk about being "trapped" by women but they so often are doing the same.
I hope your friend is doing Ok! Imagine having the gall to attempt to continue seeing someone after acting so disgracefully toward them??!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this is the right thread or not but the new captain of a relegated Cambridgeshire team recently got a woman pregnant behind his girlfriends back and then paid her to have an abortion 👀

You’re definitely in the right thread that’s scandalous for a player of a poverty team.

Reactions: 12
It is appalling when a man essentially tricks a woman into getting pregnant. Men love to talk about being "trapped" by women but they so often are doing the same.
I hope your friend is doing Ok! Imagine having the gall to attempt to continue seeing someone after acting so disgracefully toward them??!!
shes okay!! It was in June so she’s had a little time to get over it now but as far as I know he’s still with his girlfriend - who had lost a baby herself at 21 weeks in 2021 🫠

he’s just trash!

Reactions: 9
If the same guy I’m thinking of I’m sure he also got a ban last year for some old homophobic tweets, all round just doesn’t sound like a nice guy.

Reactions: 6
If the same guy I’m thinking of I’m sure he also got a ban last year for some old homophobic tweets, all round just doesn’t sound like a nice guy.
he’s also on a ban for dangerous driving - we share the same home town - and he was drunk& wrote his car off in the middle of town. Nasty man I dunno why she even entertained him 😬

Double barrelled?
yeah it’s J Clarke-Harris.

I didn’t know if I could name him but I checked tattle rules and I’m sure I can

Reactions: 1
shes okay!! It was in June so she’s had a little time to get over it now but as far as I know he’s still with his girlfriend - who had lost a baby herself at 21 weeks in 2021 🫠

he’s just trash!
Disgusting. My friend was coaxed into taking her Coil out by her ex-partner, he had sold her a wonderful story about being a family and how happy they would be. She fell pregnant not long after and he totally changed - became nasty, ended the relationship and demanded she have an abortion. There was a complication and suffered with PTSD, a few months later she discovered the reason he wanted her to get an abortion was because his second girlfriend had fallen pregnant first - he had told them both the same story.
His girlfriend knew of her but assumed my friend was just a "bit of fun" while they were "serious", she stayed too. It is unbelievable what some women will accept from men and how far these men will push them, not an ounce of respect for any woman whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah this guy is not making it out of tomorrow’s derby without another red card 😭 Praying he two foots Pickford as revenge for him bleeping VVD’s acl 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disgusting. My friend was coaxed into taking her Coil out by her ex-partner, he had sold her a wonderful story about being a family and how happy they would be. She fell pregnant not long after and he totally changed - became nasty, ended the relationship and demanded she have an abortion. There was a complication and suffered with PTSD, a few months later she discovered the reason he wanted her to get an abortion was because his second girlfriend had fallen pregnant first - he had told them both the same story.
His girlfriend knew of her but assumed my friend was just a "bit of fun" while they were "serious", she stayed too. It is unbelievable what some women will accept from men and how far these men will push them, not an ounce of respect for any woman whatsoever.
If a man did that to me he would be in a body bag and I would be on sky news for being on the run.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No where else yo post this.

Jack Grealish for 100 million was absolute robbery. Has done nothing for City.

Garbage and waste of money. Shocking mentality as well always on the piss.

Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No where else yo post this.

Jack Grealish for 100 million was absolute robbery. Has done nothing for City.

Garbage and waste of money. Shocking mentality as well always on the piss.

Moron
What a shocking thing to say about Gucci Grealish. What’s he ever done wrong to you apart from have great hair, great style, and play for the best team oil money could assemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely missed Muapay signing for Everton! 🤣

Anyone got a solid prediction? Me and a friend have a bet pool of results going and loser pays for all drinks on our holiday next year 🤣

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don't see the Haaland attraction!! Wish I did but I don't think he's good looking at all!

What a transfer window hey. Interesting to see how some of these new signings perform. Praying Villa start to pick up some points in the next few games.

I've put Martinelli in our FPL, hoping he helps out our midfield who average 1point 🤣
He gives me the ick in a Michael van Gerwin kinda way.

Reactions: 7
Everton v Liverpool early kick off

What do we think the score will be.

I'm going 2-1 Liverpool to win.

I think if Everton piss of Darwin I could see gim getting a red again. But I think he's really gonna try and keep his cool

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.