Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about him knocks me sick, his hair, his voice, his clothes just him overall 🤢 I’d rather stitch myself up then let him and his bants near me
Chilly does nothing for me. I admit, I find him good looking in a conventional way. But he doesn’t stir any feelings in me at all. Bit generic, him. Rather clinical and…fake? rehearsed? There’s something unsavory about him. So I love any and all tea on him.

Anyone have any tea on Benjamin Pavard? I‘ve heard nary a word since he and Rachel broke up years ago. (I liked the fact that at age 22, he dated a woman 7 years older than him but he allegedly cheated, big shock.) He gives me duck boy vibes but I’m weirdly drawn to his boyish charm in the Team France training videos and interviews. His IG account is a succession of thirst trap pics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chilly does nothing for me. I admit, I find him good looking in a conventional way. But he doesn’t stir any feelings in me at all. Bit generic, him. Rather clinical and…fake? rehearsed? There’s something unsavory about him. So I love any and all tea on him.

Anyone have any tea on Benjamin Pavard? I‘ve heard nary a word since he and Rachel broke up years ago. (I liked the fact that at age 22, he dated a woman 7 years older than him but he allegedly cheated, big shock.) He gives me duck boy vibes but I’m weirdly drawn to his boyish charm in the Team France training videos and interviews. His IG account is a succession of thirst trap pics.
Funny we have similar views on Chilly. He’s ok looking and definitely better looking than some others (I won’t say bc a certain rave thread would explode haha) but does nothing for me. He definitely has shady vibes.

and yes I could look at pavard’s feed all day but know nothing at all. I’m always intrigued when footballers or celebs are with/date older women. Shakira is 45, pique 35. Sergio Ramos is much younger than Pilar rubio. Mostly bc I’m older ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.