Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old rivalries innit - utd fans hate liverpool way more than city.

they’re still stuck on the old rivalry not comprehending that city and liverpool are miles out of their league to even be considered rivals anymore with the state of their squad 🤣
Still embarrassing though. I get that they would prefer city to win but actively supporting them is very strange to me 😭 Each to their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have no issues taking banter from city fans about the league etc but when a utd fan has the audacity to try and banter me I don’t even entertain it 😭

Reactions: 5
Oh I agree 100%. I just find it so funny that man utd fans were actively supporting city lol. I do wonder at times though if Alex Ferguson was a manager in this era with Klopp and Pep, would he have been as successful?
It's ABL just like for most they support their own team then whoever Utd are playing lol

The state of those Man United twitter fans they probably couldn’t even tell you where the nearest McDonald’s is round the old shite house 58 points 0 GD but but but they’ll compete next season apparently. The team is a bunch of Rebekah Vardys snitching to the media about each other.
No way will we complete next season. Anyone who thinks that is deluded 🤣 Have you seen our defence?

Sensible fans who are mostly not on Twitter know our current reality

Reactions: 8
Still embarrassing though. I get that they would prefer city to win but actively supporting them is very strange to me 😭 Each to their own I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have no issues taking banter from city fans about the league etc but when a utd fan has the audacity to try and banter me I don’t even entertain it 😭
lol had a bit of banter with my pal who’s a liverpool fan yesterday after sending a pic of our lads with the trophy and got sent back a picture of the CL final tickets she has.

game. set. match 🤣

No way will we complete next season. Anyone who thinks that is deluded 🤣 Have you seen our defence?

Sensible fans who are mostly not on Twitter know our current reality
yeah theres thinking positive & being realistic. I'm just looking forward to the clear out and from the rumors the leakers should be gone.

yeah theres thinking positive & being realistic. I'm just looking forward to the clear out and from the rumors the leakers should be gone.
Defo same here.

That's why I'm actually glad we are in the europa have a better chance with that then the CL.

Reactions: 6
Same here, I'm just glad this season's over and can't wait for the clear out. One player a day for the next couple of weeks should keep me happy.

lol had a bit of banter with my pal who’s a liverpool fan yesterday after sending a pic of our lads with the trophy and got sent back a picture of the CL final tickets she has.

game. set. match 🤣
I was the exact same. I have close mates who are city fans and close mates who are utd fans. When any utd fans even try to banter me for my club missing out by 1 point while they are sat over 30 points below I just have to laugh.

Previously liverpool fans were laughed at because we were going trophyless and were utter tit, if they want to laugh at us for not being able to win a quadruple that has never been done before then i’ll happily take that 😂

I was the exact same. I have close mates who are city fans and close mates who are utd fans. When any utd fans even try to banter me for my club missing out by 1 point while they are sat over 30 points below I just have to laugh.

Previously liverpool fans were laughed at because we were going trophyless and were utter tit, if they want to laugh at us for not being able to win a quadruple that has never been done before then i’ll happily take that 😂
thats what rivals do though, Liverpool fans did the exact same to us when we missed out on gd & you guys I think were similar points diff away as us this year. not to mention the barca flags & slating when we lost the CL finals.
It's a 2 way thing.

Most of my laughing tho is Arsenal as people keep saying they had a good season yet in Europa with us

What a day yesterday!!! Glad Man City won. Thank god Everton weren’t relegated. I think the last time I will see DCL in the shirt though which makes me sad.
Now roll on the summer and all the gossip!

• Heart
If Utd were close to winning anything then Liverpool fans would be actively supporting the other team, no matter who it was. That's just how it is.

We know we're currently tit, but that doesn't stop us enjoying Liverpool's losses. I'd expect nothing less the other way round.

Reactions: 12
thats what rivals do though, Liverpool fans did the exact same to us when we missed out on gd & you guys I think were similar points diff away as us this year. not to mention the barca flags & slating when we lost the CL finals.
It's a 2 way thing.

Most of my laughing tho is Arsenal as people keep saying they had a good season yet in Europa with us
Oh i’m well aware it’s a 2 way thing. I’m just saying i’ll never accept banter from a utd fan as long as their in this current state, that’s all 😂

Who we thinking gets the england call up tomorrow then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On current form Maddison deserves a call up, as does Fikayo Tomori. I wonder if GS will actually put his biases aside this time?

Edit - I forgot about Bowen who’s had a good season!

I don’t think any manager would be successful with that Man United team tbf.

Still I’m looking forward to all the insta girls chasing Haaland now. Thalia Storm on her way to Manchester as we speak
She is an absolute clout chaser that one. She is so cringe! Thought she was seeing Harvey Vale? Poor fella!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On current form Maddison deserves a call up, as does Fikayo Tomori. I wonder if GS will actually put his biases aside this time?

Edit - I forgot about Bowen who’s had a good season!
Criminal if Bowen, Abraham & Tomori don’t get called up but I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 12
I think Arsenal did okay. Not crap but not amazing (I support them!)

Their undoing was injuries which a lot of teams had but the lack of options on the bench impacted them. Then signing no-one in January when we were bare bones was madness. I understand they wanted to sign long term players but surely they could have got a 6 month loan?

I think 5th place for them was about right and to be honest, a lot higher than expected when we had Laca and Eddie, our main strikers with 2 goals between them!

Reactions: 4
I think Arsenal did okay. Not crap but not amazing (I support them!)

Their undoing was injuries which a lot of teams had but the lack of options on the bench impacted them. Then signing no-one in January when we were bare bones was madness. I understand they wanted to sign long term players but surely they could have got a 6 month loan?

I think 5th place for them was about right and to be honest, a lot higher than expected when we had Laca and Eddie, our main strikers with 2 goals between them!
If you told me at the start of the season that Arsenal would finish 5th and just miss out on the CL I would have laughed in your face 😂 I was convinced they would be finishing 10th or lower.

Next season will be interesting for Arsenal as for majority of the season they have only been playing one game a week. They’ll be playing Thursday and Sunday next season so not sure if that’ll be a help or hindrance to them…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.