Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please hang on Wolves 😭

Oop Gundogan has got one back!!

And City again!

Reactions: 3
what a few mins. and hilariously we could get europa but it'll be all thanks to Brighton

Reactions: 2
Brighton….please hold on lol 😂

Arsenal joining us again in the Europa League!

Last edited:
and you all thought I was crazy saying Burnley down

City did it my jinx worked thats why I kept saying quad :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congrats city! I’ll be honest I’m not too surprised of course I’m disappointed but I just had a bad feeling about today! Oh well on to the champions league final next weekend, so so proud of the lads❤ Also congrats Leeds on staying up and congrats spurs on coming back into the champions league!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats to City and well done Leeds! 👏 👏👏 Really wanted them to stay up.

And Son and Salah as well for Golden Boot! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congrats city! I’ll be honest I’m not too surprised of course I’m disappointed but I just had a bad feeling about today! Oh well on to the champions league final next weekend, so so proud of the lads❤ Also congrats Leeds on staying up and congrats spurs on coming back into the champions league!
And the best wingers in the league Salah & Son both winning the golden boot 🙌🏼

At least no one can say we bottled it lol, if city didn’t win today and we only got a draw against wolves I would nave never shown my face in public again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done Man City!! What a comeback- they have great mentality when it comes to the league. Well done on Leeds staying up too. I think they bring more than Burnley so I’m glad they’ve stayed up.

Gutted we couldn’t get something off Liverpool 😭. I think Neto and Sa stay on and we get something or maybe even win that 🤷🏻‍♀️. Still 10th, could be better could definitely be worse. We would have pushed for top six until that awful run earlier this year, but we will see what the summer brings! Rebuild needed in the summer

Will admit the Wolves fans spreading the rumour that Villa had equalised again was good 🤣. Gave the Liverpool fans a bit of false hope, classic shithousing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a rollercoaster of an afternoon! I’m mentally exhausted! That’s why Premier League is best in the world! 🏆

Reactions: 8
Congrats to City and well done Leeds! 👏 👏👏 Really wanted them to stay up.

And Son and Salah as well for Golden Boot! 👍
congrats to the lighter shade of blue! what a comeback by Manchester City! you guys deserve the win. top mentality. love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.