Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible weekend for football. The disgusting Mbappe deal first and then the sports washed man city title win, they will probably spend another 200M this summer, real football is dead, championship and below is where the real game exists

Reactions: 5
I’m creasing at the Liverpool fangirls finding out Trent, Kostas etc all have girlfriends. 😂
they are humans like us so they definitely have girlfriends, or will get one soon if they don't. poor fangirls....but seriously.....😂

Reactions: 2

This is so funny to me 😂😂😂

I’m absolutely delighted that City won, more stressed about that than I was our game that I was at hahahahah! My best lad mate is a City fan so I really wanted that for him 😄 Also made up that Leeds stayed up @ordinaryjelly 💙💛🤍

Now for my old mate Ancelotti to do us a favour next week! 🙏🏽
Thank you!

What a list day of the season! ⚽👊🏻

Sorry if this has been covered before but what the hell is the deal with Olivia Naylor? How can you look so consistently AWFUL and still get to be with John Stones. Her dress sense is terrible, make up is amateurish and she only seems to have one top.
I just don’t get it.
She looks a mess. She must be some kind of magician in bed to keep him so enthralled is my guess.
I’m so ready for all the holiday content 😂 It seems like there’s a few weddings happening this summer as well, it’s all going down!
Same. Bring on the Mykonos debauchery, the Instagram girls, and all the rest of it!

My blood pressure still hasn’t recovered from yesterday’s games.

Reactions: 8
Ben Davies’ fiancee & son🥲 Love that the boys and their families are close on and off the pitch!

16CA66C0-8B4F-4CD7-B234-5ECB03B3DFCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently his daughter is around 12/13 Jack. A bit too young for a night out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way was Sasha stopping on the hen do and letting Jack run around wild!

Congrats to City look forward to the transfer gossip and players up to no good . Anyone know when pre season starts ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The same utd fans who licked Pep’s hole purely down to the fact he was beating Liverpool in title races now have twitchy arses because they are now realising city are slowly creeping up on their milestones 😭

The same utd fans who licked Pep’s hole purely down to the fact he was beating Liverpool in title races now have twitchy arses because they are now realising city are slowly creeping up on their milestones 😭

They're right though, Pep's City, or the entire history of City to be fair, is nowhere near what Alex Ferguson achieved at United. I don't know why anyone would suggest otherwise. If he carries on like this for another 10 years then maybe he could start to think about it.

Reactions: 10
They're right though, Pep's City, or the entire history of City to be fair, is nowhere near what Alex Ferguson achieved at United. I don't know why anyone would suggest otherwise. If he carries on like this for another 10 years then maybe he could start to think about it.
Oh I agree 100%. I just find it so funny that man utd fans were actively supporting city lol. I do wonder at times though if Alex Ferguson was a manager in this era with Klopp and Pep, would he have been as successful?

I don’t think any manager would be successful with that Man United team tbf.

Still I’m looking forward to all the insta girls chasing Haaland now. Thalia Storm on her way to Manchester as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I agree 100%. I just find it so funny that man utd fans were actively supporting city lol. I do wonder at times though if Alex Ferguson was a manager in this era with Klopp and Pep, would he have been as successful?
I'm not sure his style of management would work now, but who knows if Pep's or Klopp's would have worked back then? Hard to compare. I can't see today's players putting up with having a boot kicked in their face 🤣 Who knows though, it might work for some.

I'll give Pep the benefit of the doubt and say he must have been overexcited when, and if, he said that. Because surely it's not something he can honestly believe. You also have to take into account the position Utd were in when Ferguson became manager, and where he took them from there. Completely different to the set-up Pep inherited.

Now if Pep wanted to make an argument that his personal success as a manager, with the various teams that he's managed, rivals Ferguson, then I'd consider it. But to say that City's success over the past few years rivals Ferguson's Utd success is just laughable.

Reactions: 6
old rivalries innit - utd fans hate liverpool way more than city.

they’re still stuck on the old rivalry not comprehending that city and liverpool are miles out of their league to even be considered rivals anymore with the state of their squad 🤣

That’s because we’re bitter rivals lol. Seeing you equal or eclipse the treble would have been awful to see….

And as a Mancunian I’d rather the title stay in Manchester

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.