Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like last day as we see the kids from the more private players, Henderson's kids look adorable

Reactions: 3
I don't know what Son needs to do to get some respect 🀷 people talk about who is more underrated and for me, without a doubt, it's him.

Reactions: 16
I always think Timo Werner and Paula Lense look more like siblings than anything else. Definite contenders for #siblingsordating

BF88EC2E-2562-47C9-A5BE-1F970FC23554.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah man, I'm gutted we didn't hang on and beat City!!
All the best to them though. Even slimy snakey JG. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

• Haha
I haven’t seen Sasha in any pictures at all, girl is not even getting any crumbsπŸ‘€

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

ngl that was extremely stressful and there were some tears but what a bleeping comeback that was. ilkay gundogan, what a player. lost my voice from screaming and somehow managed to also lose a nail 🀣

honestly watching zinchenho put the ukraine flag around the cup and hearing his name being chanted around the stadium - will never forget it. what a guy πŸ₯Ί

we love a 3-2 win on the last day of the league 😏

THIS CITY IS BLUE

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sounds sad but I love all the β€˜wag’/family content at the end of the season. So lovely seeing the players with their children πŸ₯° Especially players that are usually quiet/private social media wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds sad but I love all the β€˜wag’/family content at the end of the season. So lovely seeing the players with their children πŸ₯° Especially players that are usually quiet/private social media wise.
I’m creasing at the Liverpool fangirls finding out Trent, Kostas etc all have girlfriends. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right now that's all over. when do the holidays start? How many new Instahoes will emerge this summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right now that's all over. when do the holidays start? How many new Instahoes will emerge this summer?
So obvs champions league first next week then nations league starts 1st of June until 14th of June. So after that a lot will be going on holiday I assume. But also the likes of rat boy (Maddison) and ones that won’t be called up to their respective countries will be going soon enough I assume.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.