Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, this is a season that most clubs could only dream of. As much as I would love to buy into the whole Gerrard & Coutinho getting redemption and winning the league for us it’s just not gonna happen 😂

I doubt Salah starts today so if Son scores it’s his, which will be deserved but obviously I would prefer Salah to win it. Golden glove decided today too, Alisson or Ederson?
Alisson deserves it more in my opinion and I do think he will win it.

good luck everyone for today!

for the first time in a long time, I can actually watch an Everton game and relax. excited tbh!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alisson deserves it more in my opinion and I do think he will win it.
Yeah I think Alisson deserves it much more than Ederson, i’ve seen so many city fans this season realise that Ederson is not all that. Countinho won’t win us the league but if he can win us the golden glove that’s enough for me 😂

good luck everyone for today!

for the first time in a long time, I can actually watch an Everton game and relax. excited tbh!!
I miss that feeling, this season i've only been relaxed twice

Reactions: 1
Off to get the train to Arsenal shortly, first away game this season I can relax for 90 mins. Don’t care if we win as not expecting it however I think and hope we’ll see a totally relaxed Everton squad who just want to play football without pressure and sometimes that’s dangerous!

Who do people think will win the league/get relegated and who do people want to win/get relegated?

I think and want City to win the league (obviously) and I want Burnley to get relegated but think it will be Leeds

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i'm crossing so many body parts for that

hows everyone doing in the tattle fpl league? I had a wildcard left so went for a complete change for Today
Being that quite a few of our lads are rumoured to be off, I think they’ll be up for it. Also I’m getting fucked off with “Villa might cause an upset” but no one saying that about us. 🤣 so I want to win just for that

I wasn’t in the tattle FPL, I will join next time! I’m not doing great in mine tbf. I’m 2nd in my league with friends but some way off the first and like mid table in a work one 🤣

Reactions: 3
Being that quite a few of our lads are rumoured to be off, I think they’ll be up for it.

I wasn’t in the tattle FPL, I will join next time! I’m not doing great in mine tbf. I’m 2nd in my league with friends but some way off the first and like mid table in a work one 🤣
I think your lads are one of the few who actually could.
Can't wait for us to be linked with every player alive as usual. Press love doing a ' * rejects Utd' story even on players we wernt intrested in

• Heart
This again 🙈 doubt it was Wolves fans, more like Everton fans (or Man City) 😂 why do they always stay at same hotel??
I'm sure most of the times we have similar stories the team ends up winning, or it might just feel like it never goes how the fans plan lol

What a sunday afternoon of football we have here😍😍 soccer saturday providing all the goods at once!

& that spurs away end 🤍🤍

Reactions: 2
my predictions going right so far lol oh i love final day well except that all my predictions are right

van de beek scored I think thats gonna be my only nice point Today.

though winning same amount of trophies as City this season would be funny

My understanding is that they had included more than the covid rules could account for but honestly, I don’t give a duck about Everton and I couldn’t care less if they’ve broken the rules. Very telling that only two clubs are interested in this. Wycombe tried this sort of thing last year and it didn’t help them stay up at Derby’s expense. Radrizzani is such a big-mouthed desperado. I hate him so much.
Omg @Rita how you coping? My heart is racing.Just 45 minutes more, come on boys fight for your lives. If we win do you think Kalv will stay?
Just imagine him going to City and winning loads of stuff, Bielsa no doubt will be watching and be very proud.

My son on the edge of his seat, he is a Liverpool fan, squeaky bum time at both ends of the table😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.