Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes little phil go on lad!!!!! 💙

some of you are actually tripping how can you say other players have been robbed when it was a fan vote 🤣 and yet city don’t have any fans 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

some of you are actually tripping how can you say other players have been robbed when it was a fan vote 🤣 and yet city don’t have any fans 🤷🏻‍♀️
Big up little Philip…
He won cause his Mam is dead hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I know that it was fan voted, the fans just clearly have zero ball knowledge 😭 14 G/A with majority of those being against teams nowhere near the top 4 in the league 😂😂 With that being said he is obviously a great player, just nowhere near some of the others in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anyone other than Trent was gonna win i’m just happy it wasn’t Ramsdale 😂

Reactions: 5

He is a cracking player. I think maybe some people are put off by the whole City and Liverpool love in but he absolutely deserves credit.

I forget TAA is a young player as I swear he’s been around ages 🤣. It’s great there’s a lot of English players in there too (if only because we might get to the final again or even win)

Reactions: 4
The WAGS thing is so weird. Imagine the wives and girlfriend's of your partner's work colleagues being your best mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He is a cracking player. I think maybe some people are put off by the whole City and Liverpool love in but he absolutely deserves credit.

I forget TAA is a young player as I swear he’s been around ages 🤣. It’s great there’s a lot of English players in there too (if only because we might get to the final again or even win)
Oh he 100% deserves credit, as a liverpool fan i think it’s pretty clear that he’s good. I just think it’s laughable that people try and claim he’s miles ahead of people like Trent when they don’t even play the same position 😭 People like to use the argument of “trent doesn’t start for england” … because southgate is useless and clueless, not because he doesn’t have the ability 😂 now we probably watch KDB win poty…

Reactions: 3

That’s actually what shocks me 😂 like no offence to City because as long as Pep is there, I'm with you guys but with fan votes I always expect Liverpool to win 😂 I feel like I see their fans everywhere on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The WAGS thing is so weird. Imagine the wives and girlfriend's of your partner's work colleagues being your best mates.
I think most of the “friendships” are for convenience. If Jack & Sasha split for example, they wouldn’t be welcoming to a potential new girlfriend of Jacks as they are friendly with Sasha… Like keep your enemies closer kind of thing but in this case other wags!

Reactions: 7
I know that it was fan voted, the fans just clearly have zero ball knowledge 😭 14 G/A with majority of those being against teams nowhere near the top 4 in the league 😂😂 With that being said he is obviously a great player, just nowhere near some of the others in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anyone other than Trent was gonna win i’m just happy it wasn’t Ramsdale 😂
i just don’t get why anyone is pressed about these things when they know it’s a fan vote and clearly not anything other than popularity. he’s a mint player but even i can admit as a city fan that there’s been better players this season. but all the chat about ‘robbed’ is nonsense - maybe they should’ve voted for their player 🤷🏻‍♀️

i mean come on - i know TAA and even Saka have better stats but anyone who thinks i would willingly vote for them over my own player?? madness 🤣

i just don’t get why anyone is pressed about these things when they know it’s a fan vote and clearly not anything other than popularity. he’s a mint player but even i can admit as a city fan that there’s been better players this season. but all the chat about ‘robbed’ is nonsense - maybe they should’ve voted for their player 🤷🏻‍♀️

i mean come on - i know TAA and even Saka have better stats but anyone who thinks i would willingly vote for them over my own player?? madness 🤣
i’m not pressed lmao, i’m making an observation and laughing. i know that trent is more successful than foden (so far) so that’s enough for me, give me a CL over a fan voted award any day 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh he 100% deserves credit, as a liverpool fan i think it’s pretty clear that he’s good. I just think it’s laughable that people try and claim he’s miles ahead of people like Trent when they don’t even play the same position 😭 People like to use the argument of “trent doesn’t start for england” … because southgate is useless and clueless, not because he doesn’t have the ability 😂 now we probably watch KDB win poty…

Lots of fight talk coming from you today you ready to rumble 🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i’m not pressed lmao, i’m making an observation and laughing. i know that trent is more successful than foden (so far) so that’s enough for me, give me a CL over a fan voted award any day 😂
wasn’t aimed at you personally just making and observation and laughing 🤪 was more the idiots on twitter getting their knickers in a twist as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This Mbappe tit is actually embarrassing. All for money and attention. Yes he’s a great player but I get the impression that he thinks he’s better than he actually is, the way this saga has been allowed to drag on for so long is ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 9
This Mbappe tit is actually embarrassing. All for money and attention. Yes he’s a great player but I get the impression that he thinks he’s better than he actually is, the way this saga has been allowed to drag on for so long is ridiculous 😂
I know, thinks he’s Lebron James or something doing this big announcement on TV.

Reactions: 5

Haha yep! I voted for Saka - he plays for Arsenal and I support them. Probably players with better stats after the up down season Arsenal have had but I wouldn't vote for anyone else!

They all think the world is going to stop for them. I mean, Griezzmann did a whole documentary about him staying at Atlético, which actually damaged his time in Barcelona before even signing 🤦‍♀️
That being said, if Mbappe stays at PSG, I'll laugh so much and watch El Chiringuito every day just to laugh some more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kevin De Bruyne player of the season thanks to all who voted 😘 it was well deserved obviously Mo Salah could of won but he didn’t because he was flashing his Willy on Snapchat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kevin De Bruyne player of the season thanks to all who voted 😘 it was well deserved obviously Mo Salah could of won but he didn’t because he was flashing his Willy on Snapchat
fair play to him he’s unreal, shame he’s ginger. i wonder if it wasn’t fan voted who would have won both awards, probably still foden and kdb considering baldy would have a meltdown if any of our players won it and would claim the media and the country all love liverpool 😭 i’ve never heard a more ridiculous claim in my life, everyone outside of liverpool and our fans HATE us 😂

• Heart
fair play to him he’s unreal, shame he’s ginger. i wonder if it wasn’t fan voted who would have won both awards, probably still foden and kdb considering baldy would have a meltdown if any of our players won it and would claim the media and the country all love liverpool 😭 i’ve never heard a more ridiculous claim in my life, everyone outside of liverpool and our fans HATE us 😂
what the hell is wrong with being ginger - you leave the ginger prince alone!

imo it’s defo a stretch to say everyone loves liverpool - legit only people i know who like liverpool are the fans. imo i find you all insufferable but that’s mainly because you have a good team and I hate to admit it because i can’t stand any of them 🤣

but on the other hand i think there is a clear media bias towards man city. actually can’t listen to any commentary when a game is on because the bias is clear as day. only gotta look at sky news for 5 mins and see them show the PL trophy visual and every. bleeping. time, it’s got red ribbons on it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.