Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “salmon” one is awful. Home and away don’t look too bad but they all look so much worse with our awful ManBet sponsor plastered across the front. Gov ban on betting sponsors can’t come soon enough.
This season our women’s team released their shirt for sale too, which looked so much nicer with a different sponsor.
The salmon one is what I meant.

I'm fed up of clubs bringing new shirts out all the time especially with the cost of them plus when they try and play the sustainability card like Nike have done with the new LFC kit.
Yeah they're sustainable until the next new kit comes out!!!

Reactions: 8
Are we all aware slabhead Harry Maguire got married at Crewe Town Hall yesterday?

Yep! We sure do 👍 had a wee discussion at start of the new thread

The salmon one is what I meant.

I'm fed up of clubs bringing new shirts out all the time especially with the cost of them plus when they try and play the sustainability card like Nike have done with the new LFC kit.
Yeah they're sustainable until the next new kit comes out!!!
I know, not very sustainable when bringing out new strips every season… it’s all about the money though! years ago they only brought out new strips every 2-3 seasons (they did in Scotland anyway)… should start doing that again

Reactions: 3
I don’t see why it’s a new home kit every year, should be one year change the home kit, next year change the away and so on.
Unless the sponsor changes…god I can’t wait

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 4
He's where I got it from 😂
He got jumped on before by asking if "trollin sounds like pollen" in a scouse accent 😬
I've just seen that Tim Spiers, who reports on Wolves for The Athletic, will be covering the case for them on Monday. Given that most of the Wolves players and their wives and partners seem pretty normal and family orientated, this may be a bit of a shock to the system for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no should we do a go fund me x

ICYMI
This article is just
Honestly the Davy Jones thing absolutely sends me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I refuse to click the link but oh 👀 The outline on the right looks like Maguire?

Reactions: 2
I refuse to click the link but oh 👀 The outline on the right looks like Maguire?

bigger head on slabhead haha plus you'd think he'd be a good mood after the Wedding.
Sure Lingard's Brother will leak names though if it happened. As from that rag who knows

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.