Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bigger head on slabhead haha plus you'd think he'd be a good mood after the Wedding.
Sure Lingard's Brother will leak names though if it happened. As from that rag who knows
I feel like they have put someone who looks like Maguire to make people think it’s him when it’s probably not 😂

Reactions: 10
One of the players with a sense of style decked Slabhead for wearing black skinny jeans to his wedding.

Ronaldo or Fernandes decked one of the others for being tit(in before someone says “but worldzalad you can’t talk you lost 5-1. Let me have that joke, you’re probably stealing my beloved from me)

Lingard got upset that one of the reserves has more followers than him (don’t know if they do I’m just bleeping about)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldnt be surprised if one was Bruno. I also wouldnt be surprised if they both are dropped next game though its abit til we play.
Ralf doesnt like drama as Hannibal got dropped as he wasnt impressed by his fiesty cameo against Liverpool? Bailly & Lingard he's been vocal about aswell

Reactions: 2
She took photos in Sarah Hardings handbag until Sarah caught her. I would love some WAGS to come on here and share some gossip about her. What an awful woman indeed

We n
Yeah Megan and Jordan did it last summer I think it was? You have to have a legal ceremony here normally for most destination weddings or have been in the country X amount of days before it!

North London Derby now, need Spurs to win so that they still have something to play for Sunday vs Burnley but don’t want Arsenal to have anything still to play for vs us last game of the season 😂
We need Spurs to win Burnley to help our relegation battle out. I will be distraught if Kalvin leaves Leeds, but I understand why. Our team is just absolute dross atm.

Re the Man U players be hilarious if Bruno and Ronaldo 😆 but note it was leaked to the S*n again. Why bloody always them?

NLD was a good game for us, but this was the personal highlight🥲❤

this is so lovely, his icon on the scoreboard too 🥺

also, i don't know what it is about him, I'm not a spurs fan (and sorry for using this phrase, it's so overused) but Son truly has good vibes, no other way to describe him. just seems like a really nice guy and often radiates positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this is so lovely, his icon on the scoreboard too 🥺

also, i don't know what it is about him, I'm not a spurs fan (and sorry for using this phrase, it's so overused) but Son truly has good vibes, no other way to describe him. just seems like a really nice guy and often radiates positivity
I really like Son too, seems like a genuine good fella 👍

Reactions: 6
Did I read in the Mail about an England player who banged a ******?

Any ideas who it was? Grealish?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.