Footballers And Wags #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Megan and Jordan did it last summer I think it was? You have to have a legal ceremony here normally for most destination weddings or have been in the country X amount of days before it!

North London Derby now, need Spurs to win so that they still have something to play for Sunday vs Burnley but don’t want Arsenal to have anything still to play for vs us last game of the season 😂
Spurs fans 🤝 Everton fans… hopefully helping eachother out till the end of the season😂

And yes it was WADMIN

Reactions: 6
I’m getting married abroad and it’s purely for the weather because knowing my luck, it would piss it down all day here
I don't mind "normal" people doing it. Plus you add a valid reason for it. I just laugh at celebs who go to France thinking that's super chic and repeat the word chateau a hundred times, cause, you know, castle is not fancy enough :ROFLMAO:
I was born in a very touristic place, I have PTSD when it comes to these things 🙈

Reactions: 2
Spurs fans 🤝 Everton fans… hopefully helping eachother out till the end of the season😂

And yes it was WADMIN
Help us out again and beat Burnley 😂 I’m relying on Spurs and Brighton wins and hopefully us getting a draw or a win vs Brentford and that will see us safe. Really want to go into Palace and Arsenal safe 😭😭😳🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God the years just fade into one 😂 You’re right, they’d gotten it done just before lockdown and her wedding was meant to be May 2020! I’m sure they’re getting married somewhere quite exotic aren’t they?
Ahahaha that too!! My boyfriend (Palace) is away with his dad and brother atm who are Arsenal fans and he’s always had a soft spot for Spurs so he’s been secretly cheering them on!
I want to say they are getting married in the Maldives? That might have changed of course due to covid but i’m pretty sure that’s where it was planned for.

I want to say they are getting married in the Maldives? That might have changed of course due to covid but i’m pretty sure that’s where it was planned for.
Yes! That’s the one! Was toying between that and Mykonos as to which one it was 😂 I’m excited to see it happen on insta hahaha!!

COYS! Even if we finish fifth, that felt lovely 💙
I personally don’t feel like Leeds will score another goal this season, let alone pick up a point. But it was nice to invest in that derby game by pretending a Spurs win will see them go on to batter Spurs at the weekend.

I’d be fuming what if you hadn’t booked it off work or you needed to wash your hair 🤣
🤣 I don’t think work commitments are overly common in their circle 😭 probably neither is washing their own hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well… quick recap:
•wagatha Christie rumbles on while Phil Mitchell (Wayne lol) and Jamie vardy watch on.. who will win? All remains to be seen
•city have got haaland (the insta influencers are currently moving to Manchester as we speak.)
•the league is more or less wrapped up (congrats city, absolutely pains me to say that)
•there is not much else at the moment but hopefully we’ll have more gossip as the summer begins and there’s more general news. As you were..

View attachment 1261903
God how desperate do you have to be to do this?? I cannot stand her oh my god.
I wonder how Jamie Vardy can even stand her omg 😶

Reactions: 7
If it’s an away kit it’s decent if they’re actually changing the home kit….yikes.

then again I don’t think their fans care as long as they spend money:rolleyes:

Wait I googled the Wolves one and why does it look like PJs 😭

Give me back the black one, or that green one, or the best one, the burgundy coloured one 😭

2FC5C455-CEEC-43D9-899C-36A3526455BC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder how Jamie Vardy can even stand her omg 😶
i think the same and how damaging it is to his name! It would certainly put me off working with him in the future because of her. I personally would love to see the thing end in divorce!

Reactions: 10
i think the same and how damaging it is to his name! It would certainly put me off working with him in the future because of her. I personally would love to see the thing end in divorce!
She probably has tit on him. Don’t forget he had another child with someone way before Becky, anyone know if he has contact with them? I mean Jamie stopped talking and fell out with his parents over her and they didn’t even attend his and Becky’s wedding. They clearly knew what she was like!

Reactions: 12
I'm by no means a body language expert, but to me, he never looked that in to her. She always looked like the cat that got the cream, with the smugness remaining apparent, and sometimes exaggerated by the changing appearance of her face; while thought he always looked a little awkward.
Maybe it's just his ratty appearance.

Reactions: 10
Did Slabhead really get married in a pair of jeans??
If he did, he's even more of a twit than I thought.

So many amazing quotes coming from the Wagatha Christie saga though so far:
Vardy panicking about who Davey Jones is and where his locker is.
Arguing with Colleen was like arguing with a pigeon who was always going to tit in your hair (or words to that effect)
Colleen's blocked me on Instagram- wow what a bleep
If I'm being honest- I hope you are being honest in court
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it’s an away kit it’s decent if they’re actually changing the home kit….yikes.

Give me back the black one, or that green one, or the best one, the burgundy coloured one 😭

View attachment 1263101
That’s awful 🤮 reminds me of that horrible pink Scotland away kit from a few years back. They tried calling it salmon, eh no it’s pink!

Arguing with Colleen was like arguing with a pigeon who was always going to tit in your hair (or words to that effect)
😂😂😂
Absolute comedy gold so she is! 😂

This is so accurate🤣

View attachment 1263125

Wayne looks like her butler here as he should :LOL:

View attachment 1263097
Wayne really hasn’t aged well, has he? 🤣 looks about 50!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1263101
That's one awful coloured kit

Reactions: 5
That's one awful coloured kit
The “salmon” one is awful. Home and away don’t look too bad but they all look so much worse with our awful ManBet sponsor plastered across the front. Gov ban on betting sponsors can’t come soon enough.
This season our women’s team released their shirt for sale too, which looked so much nicer with a different sponsor.

Reactions: 4

😂😂😂
Jordan Pickford got married is stupid amount priced ripped jeans. As you do I guess.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.