Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should really report the content, it’s incredibly misleading

Reactions: 10
John surely must be anti vax too to be able to put up with her spouting tit day in and day out. Always find it funny when she/other people like her try to convince people to not get a vaccine when they pump god knows what into their faces😬
Maybe he isn’t anti-vaccine but she says so much crazy tit all the time and a lot of Stones lovers act like he’s being held in a hostage situation. I’m sure he’s got some bigoted opinions. you choose who you love and share your life with. If that’s what he wants/likes it makes him a lot less attractive. I like looking at him but whenever I do I’m always pretending he’s a completely different person than he is in real life

Reactions: 6
Kovacic has Covid and Kante, Jorginho and RLC are all injured. My club is finished 😭😭 We have no CMs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What's the rules on forfeiting games if you can't field a team?
I think in most leagues, you're forced to play if you have at least 7 players available. If you decide to forfeit, I think (not entirely sure) you lose the game 3-0.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't wish a bereavement on anyone, but I can't help but think how the duck would she feel if she lost a family member to Covid.

All these dickheads will have a vulnerable or elderly family member I'm sure. Does she think they are expendable? I bleeping hope not

She can get to duck with her bullshit.
We lost a family member on Christmas Eve last year to COVID. I have no time for people that have no interest in helping protect others.

The pure fact that she is pumped full of botox and fillers just boils my blood. Don't be antivax and then pump your face with actual poison. Shes a head of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She injects toxic crap in people's faces for a living and her face is full of it as well... What a bleeping knobhead. Can't stand her.

Reactions: 25
She injects toxic crap in people's faces for a living and her face is full of it as well... What a bleeping knobhead. Can't stand her.
Not to mention the amount of unprotected footballers who have inserted themselves in her. Clearly her morals are very different when there is money to be made.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Not to mention the amount of unprotected footballers who have inserted themselves in her. Clearly her morals are very different when there is money to be made.
she probs thinks condoms are made up by the government to control her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New public enemy number 1 Miss Olivia Naylor.
So when a member of her staff get it will she force them to work? Bet she doesn't enforce the masks rule in her botox heaven 😡🤬
Now duck off with your shite love.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kovacic has Covid and Kante, Jorginho and RLC are all injured. My club is finished 😭😭 We have no CMs
I'd feel for you*, but you're on the verge of walking all over Leeds who basically have nobody available and will have a load of sixth formers on the bench on Saturday.

*I wouldn't really, ewww Chelsea

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We'll pull something out of the bag 😉

Oh so she's on the side of far right filth like Prison Planet. Says EVERYTHING you need to know about her. :sick:
Exactly. If she's getting conspiracy theory nonsense from the likes of Paul Watson what else does she subscribe to?

Reactions: 2
I think in most leagues, you're forced to play if you have at least 7 players available. If you decide to forfeit, I think (not entirely sure) you lose the game 3-0.
I think it’s 14 players you have to have to play the fixture for PL or so I had read

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.