Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s naive to think it’s a journalist asking a stupid question, it’s their job to ask questions, all walks of media want to provoke headlines (especially since print was a dying media) and got the reaction they wanted from him. He took the bait. Plenty of them are smart enough not to.
He didn't exactly take the bait though, he just answered the question in a funny, jokey way.

Reactions: 2
He didn't exactly take the bait though, he just answered the question in a funny, jokey way.
When KS said that it made me like him. There is always mass hysteria around when England are in tournaments-journalists trying to get everyone to talk about it, and i thought he answered in a funny way.

He took the bait in that it created them a headline, not the way he answered and they managed to portray him as the Panto villain but yes I agree he answered in a jokey way

Reactions: 1
I’d have been like “I’m 5’2” Ruud mate what do you want me to do? How am I meant to reach”

So much of it sounds like basically being a parent/babysitter to a bunch of millionaires
It does but some of them seem quite competent so it's probably only the ones who don't know what an encyclopedia is that need constant supervision.
@GoldenBoots was one of the jobs at Spurs? You could have given Dier a helping hand 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He took the bait in that it created them a headline, not the way he answered and they managed to portray him as the Panto villain but yes I agree he answered in a jokey way
Yeah I agree he does give off an arrogant vibe- does anyone have any tea on him??

Just got back from the game in Leeds and I'm so happy that Patrick Bamford is back. We've been through the mill today, but he's back, he's back, he's back. Michaela is also my favourite Leeds wag. She's beautiful, and one of my friends had some cake she made and said it was delicious!
Timing! Michaela just announced on Instagram that's she's pregnant. You could tell from her pics with nephews and her friends' children that she has been broody for quite a while. Considering she looks at least 6/7 pregnant in the pics, this must have happened straight after her riding accident.

• Heart
It does but some of them seem quite competent so it's probably only the ones who don't know what an encyclopedia is that need constant supervision.
@GoldenBoots was one of the jobs at Spurs? You could have given Dier a helping hand 😜
No but I'm going to keep my eyes open now!

"Hi could you help me with my council tax"?

Sorry I'm helping Eric just now.

"Hi could you help my wife arrange childcare?"

Sorry I'm helping Eric just now.

"Hi could you help with travel arrangements for my elderly grandmother to come and visit the UK"?

Sorry I'm helping massage Eric's glutes just now. What's that? Yes I know we have qualified a physio team, but I don't think they're doing it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has always shouted at his defenders though. I don't understand why fans are taking an issue with that now. In fact, many Leicester fans would praise him for that. Same thing with some Leicester fans I follow on Twitter saying he's not a good captain/leader when a few months ago, they were claiming praising him for his leadership skills. I'm not a Leicester fan, so I really don't know things from the "inside" but it feels like there's a weird agenda against him that goes a bit beyond criticism for his lackluster season so far.
Nah, it’s not just the shouting. The other week Rodgers pointed to Harvey Barnes to go in a certain position and KS literally pushed Barnes out of the way into another position (difficult to explain) thusly undermining the manager. He does tit like this a lot. If you don’t watch him every week you’d think he was all the things you said. His ego is through the roof, no agenda.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rumour has it it’s us… well 6 of them so say 🙃 We had Emerson and Gil out with illness yesterday and Toney was out with Covid for Brentford and we played them last week.

Nah, it’s not just the shouting. The other week Rodgers pointed to Harvey Barnes to go in a certain position and KS literally pushed Barnes out of the way into another position (difficult to explain) thusly undermining the manager. He does tit like this a lot. If you don’t watch him every week you’d think he was all the things you said. His ego is through the roof, no agenda.
No, I definitely agree with you in the ego thing. He's a guy that clearly has a massive ego and he can be harsh. He recently lost it at his defenders after conceding against the Faroe Islands and I felt like his reaction was too much. My main point is he was always like that, so I don't understand why Leicester fans are taking issue with things that didn't bother them before (personality wise, I mean). Watching Leicester games while the stands were empty was pretty much watched Schmeichel rant the only time. And I definitely wasn't talking about you when I mentioned agenda, I know you're always very rational with your opinions. I was talking about the weirdos on Twitter who like to target one specific player and blame them for everything. We unfortunately have a ton of those at Chelsea.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.