Footballers and Wags #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I always thought KS was very well respected. Tbf, when you look at Leicester rarely keeping a clean sheet you think you might try a different GK.

I've watched the interview with KS and he says something about how his thumb his still numb from Konsa whacking him 🤣🤣

Who would be your ideal then if Brendan gets the chop?
He was but he’s ridiculously arrogant (even more so than Madders) thinks he’s untouchable, blames everyone else for his errors and has his feet well under the table with the owners. His distribution has always been questionable but has been noticeably worse the past few seasons. He was instrumental in getting Claudio and Puel (not a bad thing) sacked. My daughter is mad keen on Manchini taking over but I dunno. LCFC Twitter is more Rodgers out than in now, something has to give.

Reactions: 5
He was but he’s ridiculously arrogant (even more so than Madders) thinks he’s untouchable, blames everyone else for his errors and has his feet well under the table with the owners.
I've never liked Kasper Schmeichel. He's incredibly self-important. Even at Leeds, I didn't rate him because of his distribution and his decision making, although he's improved over time and has obviously gone on to have a fine career. He's a sour puss, though and has no personality. Regarding shifting the blame, he always blames Leeds fans for his unhappiness at Leeds, but it was clear from the start that he didn't want to play for us and he should take responsibility for that.

Just got back from the game in Leeds and I'm so happy that Patrick Bamford is back. We've been through the mill today, but he's back, he's back, he's back. Michaela is also my favourite Leeds wag. She's beautiful, and one of my friends had some cake she made and said it was delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
HUH?! I KNOW FULL WELL YOU DID NOT JUST hag OFF MY FUTURE BABY DADDY!!!!!😡👹👺 #MADDERS4LYFE
So that’s was you burning up in Rage Cherry? Are you going to call him Noel instead of Madders!

I've never liked Kasper Schmeichel. He's incredibly self-important. Even at Leeds, I didn't rate him because of his distribution and his decision making, although he's improved over time and has obviously gone on to have a fine career. He's a sour puss, though and has no personality. Regarding shifting the blame, he always blames Leeds fans for his unhappiness at Leeds, but it was clear from the start that he didn't want to play for us and he should take responsibility for that.

Just got back from the game in Leeds and I'm so happy that Patrick Bamford is back. We've been through the mill today, but he's back, he's back, he's back. Michaela is also my favourite Leeds wag. She's beautiful, and one of my friends had some cake she made and said it was delicious!
Paddy is utterly lovely, and Michaela is stunning, wedding dress model and she looks so beautiful! I think Jacks girlfriend is very pretty and Stuart’s wife too!
So happy Tyler scored, so happy for Paddy, we are 14th in the table, but our upcoming fixtures are shocking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've got major SBS (squeaky bum syndrome) about facing Stevie and the Villa next! I think they're going to come and get us 😱

• Haha

I understand what you are saying to an extent, but I think he does have a personality. Like in interviews he comes across as a really nice guy, and him and his wife have co-founded a charity in Denmark. I agree on the pitch he can seem rude/arrogant, but I feel like you have to be to a certain extent when you're a captain. Like Loris, Hendo, Rice are all like that on the pitch too

Reactions: 1
So that’s was you burning up in Rage Cherry? Are you going to call him Noel instead of Madders!

Paddy is utterly lovely, and Michaela is stunning, wedding dress model and she looks so beautiful! I think Jacks girlfriend is very pretty and Stuart’s wife too!
So happy Tyler scored, so happy for Paddy, we are 14th in the table, but our upcoming fixtures are shocking!
We've talked about Jack and Fio in a previous thread. He likes her SO MUCH MORE than she likes him. It's painfully obvious. He's also having an awful season.

Reactions: 2
He was but he’s ridiculously arrogant (even more so than Madders) thinks he’s untouchable, blames everyone else for his errors and has his feet well under the table with the owners. His distribution has always been questionable but has been noticeably worse the past few seasons. He was instrumental in getting Claudio and Puel (not a bad thing) sacked. My daughter is mad keen on Manchini taking over but I dunno. LCFC Twitter is more Rodgers out than in now, something has to give.
To be fair to him, while I agree he hasn't been good, the defence doesn't help at all. That back line has been appalling. He has made the most saves in the league. I don't think a team of Leicester's quality on paper should be making their keeper work that much. He still makes great saves pretty much every game but he does seem to be underperforming with easier shots. And Rodgers' teams have always had issues with set pieces. I remember Liverpool having problems with that too during his time there. So I don't know how much the personnel can actually be blamed for that.

Reactions: 3
I love Stuart Dallas. I know that he can be the most grumpier player out of the Leeds team but he can be grumpy with me anytime. The top present on my Xmas wish list is a Stuart Dallas unwashed match shirt.

Couldn’t agree more!

To be fair to him, while I agree he hasn't been good, the defence doesn't help at all. That back line has been appalling. He has made the most saves in the league. I don't think a team of Leicester's quality on paper should be making their keeper work that much. He still makes great saves pretty much every game but he does seem to be underperforming with easier shots. And Rodgers' teams have always had issues with set pieces. I remember Liverpool having problems with that too during his time there. So I don't know how much the personnel can actually be blamed for that.
The defence was fine but everyone’s so jumpy about being yelled at, they’re nervous. Rodgers likes to use zonal marking but we’ve not the players to do that. He’s too stubborn to change it. We’re in a mess until those pair check their egos out.

I understand what you are saying to an extent, but I think he does have a personality. Like in interviews he comes across as a really nice guy, and him and his wife have co-founded a charity in Denmark. I agree on the pitch he can seem rude/arrogant, but I feel like you have to be to a certain extent when you're a captain. Like Loris, Hendo, Rice are all like that on the pitch too
Hmm I don’t think he helped himself in Summer with the England comments ‘it’s never been home has it?’, the seed is planted that he’s a stroppy, mouthy one. He seems heavily reliant on VAR but I’ve only watched this Villa game and last years.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more!

The defence was fine but everyone’s so jumpy about being yelled at, they’re nervous. Rodgers likes to use zonal marking but we’ve not the players to do that. He’s too stubborn to change it. We’re in a mess until those pair check their egos out.
He has always shouted at his defenders though. I don't understand why fans are taking an issue with that now. In fact, many Leicester fans would praise him for that. Same thing with some Leicester fans I follow on Twitter saying he's not a good captain/leader when a few months ago, they were claiming praising him for his leadership skills. I'm not a Leicester fan, so I really don't know things from the "inside" but it feels like there's a weird agenda against him that goes a bit beyond criticism for his lackluster season so far.

Hmm I don’t think he helped himself in Summer with the England comments ‘it’s never been home has it?’, the seed is planted that he’s a stroppy, mouthy one. He seems heavily reliant on VAR but I’ve only watched this Villa game and last years.
That did make him seem arrogant.

He's still living in his fathers shadow, you see it all the time with children of very successful parents. The trick is to carve out your own niche, show how you're better or different, but he never did that.

Reactions: 9
I love Stuart Dallas. I know that he can be the most grumpier player out of the Leeds team but he can be grumpy with me anytime. The top present on my Xmas wish list is a Stuart Dallas unwashed match shirt.
He's underrated levels of hot.

• Heart
Nah I didn't think that comment was bad- it was just banter. Everyone around me just found it funny. Also it was a stupid question for the journalist to ask him

Reactions: 5
I remember that. It was Liverpool v Man U. I think it was Riise who took the free kick and it just went straight through his leg. Poor lad.
Think he's the only Man U player to have had a round of applause from the Liverpool fans in a nice way
We remember that day differently! Liverpool fans sung about Riise breaking his leg (and did so for years).

Yes thats correct, it was such a nasty accident and injury. But then we got accused of attacking the ambulance! Which was not true in the slightest, Smith himself said many Liverpool fans sent him cards/messages and well wishes, and no one attacked the ambulance. But of course us bleeping scousers are scum :)
He was given general anaesthetic on the pitch. He has no idea what happened. The actual staff in the ambulance and the police confirmed it happened. A joint statement was issued by United and Liverpool after it happened. It 100% happened.

Obviously not every Liverpool fan is like that, but it happened. The link above has quotes from the police and the 2 clubs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nah I didn't think that comment was bad- it was just banter. Everyone around me just found it funny. Also it was a stupid question for the journalist to ask him
I think it’s naive to think it’s a journalist asking a stupid question, it’s their job to ask questions, all walks of media want to provoke headlines (especially since print was a dying media) and got the reaction they wanted from him. He took the bait. Plenty of them are smart enough not to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.