Food and Drink #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloppy birthday @Into_the_tunnel the gift puddle has bestowed upon you these fetching mathematical broccoli leggings.

1639675332363.png

I am rubbish at offering support and advice but I want everyone to know that if I ❤ your post both Sideboard Cat and I are thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sloppy birthday @Into_the_tunnel the gift puddle has bestowed upon you these fetching mathematical broccoli leggings.

View attachment 927943

I am rubbish at offering support and advice but I want everyone to know that if I ❤ your post both Sideboard Cat and I are thinking of you.
Best present ever!!!!! I would never dye them black.

Thank you for everyone’s good wishes!

We decided to get a vegan pizza (it was like a bun fight in there…and we couldn’t find their vegan Christmas offerings- only a nut roast which didn’t look that great so not going back before Christmas) and I had a Colin caterpillar cupcake. Mrs T is taking the rest into school.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy birthday @Into_the_tunnel ! Hope you’ve had a lovely day 🎂

I second the love for Freddie M. A trail blazer and an all round legend. The film is indeed a tear jerker.

also on topic but, as usual, very late to the party- can also send recommendations for the cookware from Sainsbobs. I have a big old pot from there that is amazing for soups, stews, risottos and the like. Comparative to my Le Crueset. They are interchangeable in my household.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I didn't ask first, as is customary, but I also drew Tunnel Dog. Bear in mind I am a professional, so I will actually need you to Paypal me £25 for this gift 🥰

tunnel dog.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know I didn't ask first, as is customary, but I also drew Tunnel Dog. Bear in mind I am a professional, so I will actually need you to Paypal me £25 for this gift 🥰

This is 😘. Tunnel dog will be over the moon as am I.

I will print it out multiple times so it can go over her bed the sofa/our bed/the armchair/her seat of the car and she can be reminded how much she is loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning everyone. I don’t normally have time to keep up with anything except the MT but I’m still isolating and I’ve broken up from work. I did my PCR at 8am yesterday and results are usually much quicker so I’m checking my phone every minute and now I’m convinced they’ve been lost.

• Sad
  • Heart
Still no result. Just had a text and jumped up expectantly but it was just Asda telling me about my 11 substitutions in my delivery later. To top it all they’ve substituted my reindeer crumpets for ordinary ones.

• Sad
  • Angry
Morning everyone. I don’t normally have time to keep up with anything except the MT but I’m still isolating and I’ve broken up from work. I did my PCR at 8am yesterday and results are usually much quicker so I’m checking my phone every minute and now I’m convinced they’ve been lost.
I did my PCR at 8am and got the email at 2am the next morning, then the text at 6am - have you checked your emails? Mine went into junk mail (THANKS HOTMAIL YOU NINNY) - they also said to me at the test centre (we did drive through) that some are taking up to 72hrs at the mo due to the volume? I know it's hard (I felt the same, on edge waiting) but please try not to worry dear heart, results will be on the way soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did my PCR at 8am and got the email at 2am the next morning, then the text at 6am - have you checked your emails? Mine went into junk mail (THANKS HOTMAIL YOU NINNY) - they also said to me at the test centre (we did drive through) that some are taking up to 72hrs at the mo due to the volume? I know it's hard (I felt the same, on edge waiting) but please try not to worry dear heart, results will be on the way soon x
Didn’t realise how lucky we are, results in 30-60 mins (London tent)

Reactions: 12
Didn’t realise how lucky we are, results in 30-60 mins (London tent)
On a PCR?? only ever seen results as quick as that on a lateral flow.
Still nothing here, checked junk etc. I’m not going anywhere today anyway so it doesn’t matter when it comes but I’m just on pins.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On a PCR?? only ever seen results as quick as that on a lateral flow.
Still nothing here, checked junk etc. I’m not going anywhere today anyway so it doesn’t matter when it comes but I’m just on pins.
Babe, same. I’ve got a parcel being delivered today by Hermes, and no matter how often I check tracking etc I know they will dump it somewhere vaguely related to where I live and send a photo before I even know they’ve been, I’ve only got a 50% success rate of retrieving it from whichever public place they dump it in. And it’s the sloppies at 6!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
@farmdrop have gone out of business today in case anyone has placed an order with them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Babe, same. I’ve got a parcel being delivered today by Hermes, and no matter how often I check tracking etc I know they will dump it somewhere vaguely related to where I live and send a photo before I even know they’ve been, I’ve only got a 50% success rate of retrieving it from whichever public place they dump it in. And it’s the sloppies at 6!
Any sign of your parcel?

Reactions: 2
Any sign of your parcel?
The universe did a one-up on me being a moaner, a lovely man delivered it to my door and I caught him in time to give him a tip. He said he knows he’s the only one round here who comes inside and to the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The universe did a one-up on me being a moaner, a lovely man delivered it to my door and I caught him in time to give him a tip. He said he knows he’s the only one round here who comes inside and to the door.
As the Universe I apologise dear heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.