Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very easy for people to post things on the internet.

I saw her at the airport, no I didn’t I just typed that I did. It’s also easy enough for me to type a comment and then delete it 30 mins afterwards.
I agree with this, but it’s very easy for her to clear up the situation rather than slyly deleting all the comments calling her out or asking for an explanation as to why she’s lying.

Reactions: 16
Wow, I left a pretty nice comment on her insta, not even accusing, just saying if she's in Dubai I'd be very disappointed etc and she blocked me. :|

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I’m sure she was going into tier 4 on Boxing Day and regardless of that, she should have realised that it didn’t matter what tier they were in that travelling to Dubai ISN’T essential right now. We’ve all had a rough time and everyone would love a holiday, some sunshine or a getaway but now isn’t the time. If people cannot do the right thing, the virus will keep spreading and this will carry on. The fact comments are being deleted and she unfollowed the hotel speaks volumes. She’s there and clearly doesn’t want to get found out because she knows it’s wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, I left a pretty nice comment on her insta, not even accusing, just saying if she's in Dubai I'd be very disappointed etc and she blocked me. :|
Was that recently? If so, she must be reading the comments and just choosing to ignore them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I agree with this, but it’s very easy for her to clear up the situation rather than slyly deleting all the comments calling her out or asking for an explanation as to why she’s lying.
Yh I agree she could address it. We don’t know if she is deleting them was a point I was trying to make.

I’m sure she was going into tier 4 on Boxing Day and regardless of that, she should have realised that it didn’t matter what tier they were in that travelling to Dubai ISN’T essential right now.
They announced on 23rd Dec that lots of areas would be moving into Tier 4 on Boxing day, so she would have know and still made the decision to travel.

Reactions: 11
No wonder that when she has been spotted in Dubai she seems to be on her phone, must be spending all of her holiday deleting insta comments ! Love it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they have genuinely been there since Boxing day, I would assume they are travelling back today or perhaps at the weekend, which would make it a 2 week break.

Reactions: 4
Was that recently? If so, she must be reading the comments and just choosing to ignore them.
Yes, I posted it maybe 12 hours ago I'd say? And just now I find out I've been blocked. I even followed her! How do I unfollow now that I've been blocked? :/ Honestly pretty disappointed, I did believe her that she was very careful, although I guess you should never believe anything that social media tells you. I'm sure she reads the comments and just blocks and deletes. There are two or so still left (went with a different account to check) and those are probably just still there because there were quite a lot of comments on them already.

Reactions: 10
People with money think they can do whatever they want! Something being technically legal doesn't make it right. I'm disappointed in them. Thought they were sensible.

Reactions: 17
Oh what a joke, that’s absolutely pathetic from her. No better than Gobby Lindley.

She’s annoying me even more now with this behaviour! I messaged her management company on insta asking how they feel about publicly representing someone lies like this 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
F37E035F-5948-47B7-A3CB-6037D5AE766E.jpeg

* apart from when I travel to Dubai during a global pandemic like a Z-list Towie star

I actually think she reached her peak during the last lockdown with her content and she could have built on that goodwill so much going forward. Instead she’s gone and alienated her cash cows followers all for a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just find it so hard to believe she actually thought she'd get away with it - she's usually so much more savvy. She surely knew she'd be spotted.

Reactions: 16
Yh I agree she could address it. We don’t know if she is deleting them was a point I was trying to make.
Is your theory that one or several people (claim to) have posted comments about Dubai, then deleted them themselves, and are now accusing Fleur to be the one deleting them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally tone deaf of her to refer to two weeks in Dubai as a 'little break'. For many people, that would be the holiday of a lifetime.

Is your theory that one or several people (claim to) have posted comments about Dubai, then deleted them themselves, and are now accusing Fleur to be the one deleting them?
Why would they delete their own comments if their intention was to expose her?

Reactions: 13
Wow I can’t believe she’s blocking people for asking, how rude! It shows she knows she shouldn’t have gone, because she’s still trying to hide it.

And maybe she hoped with masks, social distancing and being in a foreign country, people wouldn’t spot her? Or maybe she didn’t care and her plan was just to delete any comments if she did get spotted.

Reactions: 6
She probably hoped to log back into Instagram and flog some fake tan to her followers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it possible its not her blocking people, its her management? Its a very Gleam tactic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.