Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is ok? Never opened a thread on here before, so sorry if this is not the correct way to do it...

So after pretending to care about pandemic restrictions for almost a year, Fleur felt it was time for a well-deserved time out while the UK is going into national lockdown for two month. But she's totally sensible about it and went to the unknown, remote destination of Dubai where she and her family will surely never ever meet any other travelers :))

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I am still hoping that this turns out to be a huge lie from some sad troll but it doesn‘t look like it :(

Reactions: 26
I really like Fleur as a influencer but this has lost the respect. 1. The UAE has horrific human rights track records wanting to travel there isn’t cute and if that wasn’t enough 2. IN A PANDEMIC and lying about it. What bad judgement, what stupidity. What a shove in the face to everyone following the rules and cancelling tit left and right.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I really like Fleur as a influencer but this has lost the respect. 1. The UAE has horrific human rights track records wanting to travel there isn’t cute and if that wasn’t enough 2. IN A PANDEMIC and lying about it. What bad judgement, what stupidity. What a shove in the face to everyone following the rules and cancelling tit left and right.
Exactly this. To each their own but why anyone would want to travel to Dubai even outside of a pandemic, I'll never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ooof wasn’t expecting this! Really crappy if true - to pretend to be at home like everyone else when she’s off on a luxury holiday in the middle of a pandemic.

If it was false (which I suspect it’s not) I feel she would confirm being at home with some kind of live story

Reactions: 27
Exactly this. To each their own but why anyone would want to travel to Dubai even outside of a pandemic, I'll never know!
100% actions speak louder than words.

Maybe she’ll do a Cummings “I acted legally and responsibility!”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it’s defo legit that she’s there - just saw the woman who commented on Fleur’s pic (the one posted before the garden one) and she’s actually in Dubai right now.. not just some troll account!

She’ll have to address it.Too many people would have now seen the comments and if she did anything shady like turn off comments etc then she’s only going to lose followers

Reactions: 20
There seems to be one major commenter that doesn’t look to be a large account so it could still just be trolling

Reactions: 4
There seems to be one major commenter that doesn’t look to be a large account so it could still just be trolling
The one on her second to last pic where she’s walking away from the camera is legit. She’s in dubai also - her page is public. And she wasnt saying it in a nasty way; she was actually quite friendly in her comment - which makes me think it’s true,it’s not just some troll..

Reactions: 15
She definitely would’ve posted a story by now to prove she was at home (even if she didn’t directly address it) if she wasn’t on holiday. I’m convinced it’s true. I hope she’s held accountable by her viewers who have sacrificed so much personally and have been talked down to by her for months now, they obviously think they’re above everyone else.

Reactions: 16
The one on her second to last pic where she’s walking away from the camera is legit. She’s in dubai also - her page is public. And she wasnt saying it in a nasty way; she was actually quite friendly in her comment - which makes me think it’s true,it’s not just some troll..
Wow that comment was from 5 days ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she actually say she was taking a social media break? Someone mentioned she said that Mike had taken leave from work?

Reactions: 2
Did she actually say she was taking a social media break? Someone mentioned she said that Mike had taken leave from work?
Yes in her 'What I got for Christmas' she said she is.

She also said in her latest one she was filming it at 6am in the morning. Maybe because she was leaving for Dubai that same day?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes in her 'What I got for Christmas' she said she is.

She also said in her latest one she was filming it at 6am in the morning. Maybe because she was leaving for Dubai that same day?
Omg
She definitely would’ve posted a story by now to prove she was at home (even if she didn’t directly address it) if she wasn’t on holiday. I’m convinced it’s true. I hope she’s held accountable by her viewers who have sacrificed so much personally and have been talked down to by her for months now, they obviously think they’re above everyone else.

Also - if she WAS in the UK, she’d be awake right now / this evening and would have seen these new comments. Far too convinient that mikes off work and she’s in a ‘social media break’

The fact she’s not responded and they’ve not been deleted is further proof she’s in Dubai where it would be like 1am when they were posted and she’d likely not have seen yet.

Why yes, I am watching 24 hours in police custody and I do fancy myself as something of an armchair detective 🕵🏼‍♀️ 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Omg

Also - if she WAS in the UK, she’d be awake right now / this evening and would have seen these new comments. Far too convinient that mikes off work and she’s in a ‘social media break’

The fact she’s not responded and they’ve not been deleted is further proof she’s in Dubai where it would be like 1am when they were posted and she’d likely not have seen yet.

Why yes, I am watching 24 hours in police custody and I do fancy myself as something of an armchair detective 🕵🏼‍♀️ 😎
She's replied to comments from earlier today so she can't be taking a complete social media break. It's weird.

Reactions: 8
Surprising number of people are willing to defend Fleur in her Instagram comments without even questioning it :ROFLMAO: she’s not paying you, guys, take a day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If you look at who someone is following on Instagram via safari, it shows you they followed most recently. The Dubai hotel another poster mentioned is one of the last 3 accounts she followed 👀
3E3103C9-675A-4E19-82EA-A653163041BB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
one of the ones who commented about her being in dubai (username is chazzie something) is followed by Holly sheeran, talkbeckytalks sister?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.