Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally tone deaf of her to refer to two weeks in Dubai as a 'little break'. For many people, that would be the holiday of a lifetime.

Why would they delete their own comments if their intention was to expose her?
To make people think she’s deleting them 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s probably in Dubai. I just wanted to point out it’s easy to do.

Is your theory that one or several people (claim to) have posted comments about Dubai, then deleted them themselves, and are now accusing Fleur to be the one deleting them?
Yes people are crazy.
She’s lost everyone’s respect and they don’t even know what she’s doing 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s with river talent management not gleam.
I think she woke up this morning in dubai; saw the comments and deleted them.

HOWEVER I think she’s currently flying home; as there’s comments there from 2-5 hours ago which she’s not blocked or deleted yet - as she could be on a flight right now.

One comment even has 25 likes so it’s clearly been seen By a lot of people.

there’s a Dubai flight landing at Heathrow at 1.50pm - so if she’s on that one, you can expect her to see (and then delete) the comments around 1.30-2pm uk time.

That would 100% confirm it (no evidence that she’s on that flight: just suspicious that she went on a blocking and deleting spree and now hasn’t been active for quite a few hours

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I mean.....in the end she will get out if this unscathed. Yeah she might lose a subscriber or two, but whatever she will say about Dubai (not an apology though, I don't think she will do that), she will get lots of support and sympathy. Followers/subscribers have always been very good at coddling and protecting influencers. Which is how they got to be where they are in the first place: by pretending to be your cool friend, more relatable than a movie star, so you must defend them like they're family even if they f*ck up.

Reactions: 30
To make people think she’s deleting them 🤷🏽‍♀️

She’s probably in Dubai. I just wanted to point out it’s easy to do.

Yes people are crazy.
She’s lost everyone’s respect and they don’t even know what she’s doing 🤣
I think it’s totally unlikely that like 3 diff people commented - then they all went back of their own accord to delete their comments just to make her look shady 🤣🤣 she’s literally digging a hole for herself by blocking and deleting

Reactions: 8
I hope this isn’t the case. She’s an influencer I’ve followed from the word go. I would be very disappointed.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s totally unlikely that like 3 diff people commented - then they all went back of their own accord to delete their comments just to make her look shady 🤣🤣 she’s literally digging a hole for herself by blocking and deleting
Yeah one of the ladies who commented on seeing her at a kids show had an open profile and photos of herself and family in Dubai. She seemed totally genuine and not a troll.

Reactions: 11
I don't really have an issue with it personally. If she has to test neg before she goes and then quarantines when she returns, she wouldn't really be putting anyone at risk. And in terms of irresponsible or unnecessary behavior during covid, that's a dime a dozen, with people not wearing masks, gathering and having parties, going to church services, etc. I can think of multiple people in my own life who haven't been following covid rules by having holiday gatherings and such. It sucks but it's a commonplace thing that it's hard to be outraged at any one person anymore. Even actions like making unnecessary trips to stores just because they're bored puts other people at risk, but I think many people do that. Not sure why going to Dubai in particular is such a big deal. Also, I don't think she has an obligation to tell people all the details of her life. Even though she's a youtuber, she still has her privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Several comments from that Chazzy on mike's latest post now too. Will be interesting to see if they disappear at around 3pm this afternoon.

Reactions: 3
I don't really have an issue with it personally. If she has to test neg before she goes and then quarantines when she returns, she wouldn't really be putting anyone at risk. And in terms of irresponsible or unnecessary behavior during covid, that's a dime a dozen, with people not wearing masks, gathering and having parties, going to church services, etc. I can think of multiple people in my own life who haven't been following covid rules by having holiday gatherings and such. It sucks but it's a commonplace thing that it's hard to be outraged at any one person anymore. Even actions like making unnecessary trips to stores just because they're bored puts other people at risk, but I think many people do that. Not sure why going to Dubai in particular is such a big deal. Also, I don't think she has an obligation to tell people all the details of her life. Even though she's a youtuber, she still has her privacy.

Maybe more that she lied about it all?

Plus I posted earlier a chart that shows the test may not help that much:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe more that she lied about it all?

Plus I posted earlier a chart that shows the test may not help that much:
You’re very right regarding the timeline of symptoms and getting tested. The incubation period of COVID - from the time of getting exposed and onset of symptoms can take as long as 14 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since March last year there have been multiple studies, articles and warnings about why travel (next to mass gatherings like parties) is more dangerous in a global pandemic than a masked trip to your local supermarket for eight minutes. I'm not trying to lecture you and I'm sorry if this sounds like it. But if everyone thinks traveling like this is not a big deal then this pandemic will go on for years. Especially combined with the fact that many won't get the vaccines.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Travelling right now is incredibly irresponsible and many people have sacrificed travelling to see family this year because of that (as have I). A negative test means literally nothing except that you either don’t have covid or the virus hasn’t yet taken hold right when you took the test. This whole idea that you can ‘test out’ of making the same sacrifices as others is so disgustingly privileged. I work in the nhs and I’m so sick of this kind of behaviour and justification by others of such behaviour. If you’re defending it, it comes across that you’ve either broken the rules or plan to and are not taking this pandemic which has now killed millions of people worldwide seriously. Influencers who travel right now and behave irresponsibly deserve any backlash they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Personally, I think one of the reasons the UK is in such a dire situation right now is because of this attitude that if others aren't following the rules why should I? As others have mentioned testing isn't 100% accurate and she may come still come in contact and spread COVID unintentionally.

If the Amelia's or Estee's of the influencer world did this, I think there would be less outrage because they spent 2020 pretending COVID doesn't exist. Fleur on the other hand has given the impression she has taken it all quite seriously and has followed the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
And in terms of irresponsible or unnecessary behavior during covid, that's a dime a dozen, with people not wearing masks, gathering and having parties, going to church services, etcgh she's a youtuber, she still has her privacy.
I'm sorry but you can't compare going to church with going on holiday or having parties. It might not be important to you but to those of us who do practice religion it's not just a social gathering - that's really quite disrespectful.

Very disappointed in Fleur - I thought she was different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.