Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please remember that mental health issues don't discriminate.
'Oh you have money and live in a big house in the country? I won't bother you then!' said mental illness

I'm not saying that Fleur has any mental health issues but the assumption that because you everything for a comfortable lockdown that the past year hasn't been hard for you is ridiculous.
She said comfortable, not easy. Having masses of open space you can safely walk around, no financial worries, huge grounds with plenty of rooms (cinema, tennis ground etc) - I mean, it beats my lockdown! I’m not saying that it still has been easy for her, isolating from friends and family is hard especially given she’s had a tough year fertility wise, but come on. She hasn’t had the same worries that lots of us had about our jobs & financial implications. It smarts that given all that she felt like they needed family time away on a holiday, but us plebs are just jealous because we don’t have the means 🙄

Reactions: 33
Please remember that mental health issues don't discriminate.
'Oh you have money and live in a big house in the country? I won't bother you then!' said mental illness

I'm not saying that Fleur has any mental health issues but the assumption that because you everything for a comfortable lockdown that the past year hasn't been hard for you is ridiculous.
No one is saying she hasn’t had a tough year. We are saying that the majority of the UK has had a bleeping tough year yet the majority of us haven’t gone “my god I’m feeling so depressed today, I’ll just book a holiday to Dubai!” because we’re decent bleeping human beings. If every time I had a depressive episode this year I’d gone on holiday then you could bet your bottom dollar I would have had COVID about 58 times. You can yearn for a holiday but not actually go on one because that’s just LIFE. People need to get over this tit of making excuses for her. Her money just makes it even more despicable because, as someone pointed out, she could go to another wing of her bloody house and she’d feel like she’d gone abroad.

Also this is all such a stupid argument seeing as we all know she literally just went “oh Mike, let’s just get away for Christmas, I’ve seen loads of people going to Dubai...looks good, let’s book it” and did not give a single toss about anything else. So her “reasons” for going are not necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
People who are saying she doesn't care about the NHS because she doesn't use it, do you realise that she will still be paying towards the NHS via taxes? This puts less pressure on NHS (possibility of covid spread aside).
Cute that you think the wealthy pay their fair share of tax 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I tend to just lurk over on the Lydia Millen Gordon thread but a quick couple of questions. I'm not defending or condemning as I like to say out of tit, hence rarely posting.

For people who are saying her apology isn't good enough, what did you want her apology to say? What did you want in addition to her apology?

People who are saying she doesn't care about the NHS because she doesn't use it, do you realise that she will still be paying towards the NHS via taxes? This puts less pressure on NHS (possibility of covid spread aside).

People do seem to get a real bee in their bonnet about privileged people using private health care and education but they don't seem to acknowledge that those people still pay towards state services despite not using them. If everyone who could afford to not use the NHS stopped using it a lot of NHS pressure would be relieved.

If this was an ordinary family, who lived in a small house and who had scrimped and saved all year for this family hoilday, would you feel differently to now?

Do you think that every influencer should disclose every holiday that they go on?
Fleur is that you?

it feels like you’re missing the point a little bit.

She lied about being away. She did vlogs saying she wasn’t going away. She put photos insinuating she was in the country. She deleted comments when people pulled her up on it.

When she realised she had to come clean, she did a non apology apology on a pic that was already on her grid, which already had buckets of likes and positive comments, for no other reason than to mislead further.

Just like every other influencer out there - dishonest and misleading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
they shouldn’t be going on holiday during a bloody pandemic!! So whether it’s her or Sandra down the road yes I would judge.

Fleur deliberately tried to hide this and even deleted comments about it. She only apologised because she was caught.
I said it before but people only ever apologise because they get caught.

But what genuinely would you want her to do? She's been on holiday, she can't change that and she has apologised. I really do want to know what people want from her to try and make this better.

If it was Sandra from down the road people wouldn't call for her to lose her income over it.

Cute that you think the wealthy pay their fair share of tax 🙃
I'm considered wealthy and I pay my fair share of tax. No evasion here so please don't tar everyone who would be considered wealthy with the same brush.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

But what genuinely would you want her to do? She's been on holiday, she can't change that and she has apologised. I really do want to know what people want from her to try and make this better.

If it was Sandra from down the road people wouldn't call for her to lose her income over it.

I'm considered wealthy and I pay my fair share of tax. No evasion here so please don't tar everyone who would be considered wealthy with the same brush.
I don’t agree with people wanting to loose income because of it. But she seems bright - I’m just so disappointed that she didn’t think what she was doing was so very very wrong!

Reactions: 4
Fleur is that you?

it feels like you’re missing the point a little bit.

She lied about being away. She did vlogs saying she wasn’t going away. She put photos insinuating she was in the country. She deleted comments when people pulled her up on it.

When she realised she had to come clean, she did a non apology apology on a pic that was already on her grid, which already had buckets of likes and positive comments, for no other reason than to mislead further.

Just like every other influencer out there - dishonest and misleading.
I'm not trying to antagonise or say at all that she hasn't done the wrong thing, there is no denying that.

As a Christian with wavering faith at the moment the ideas, principles and beliefs of others regarding forgiveness is very interesting to me. A little explanation helps me to understand more how others feel around the whole topic of forgiveness.

Reactions: 2
I'm not trying to antagonise or say at all that she hasn't done the wrong thing, there is no denying that.

As a Christian with wavering faith at the moment the ideas, principles and beliefs of others regarding forgiveness is very interesting to me. A little explanation helps me to understand more how others feel around the whole topic of forgiveness.
tricky, but she lied about going away and leaving the country. This was with the intent to mislead her followers. What else has she falsely represented?

I couldn’t give a toss about the influencing world. I don’t owe them anything. No forgiveness from my part.

Reactions: 13

For someone who usually likes to stay out of things, you’re commenting a lot as a new member. Fleur? Hannah? I wouldn’t bother, read the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.