Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprising number of people are willing to defend Fleur in her Instagram comments without even questioning it :ROFLMAO: she’s not paying you, guys, take a day off.
So many people jumping to her defence each time, I admit I feel rather inhibited when I consult her thread, it stops me from posting at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
one of the ones who commented about her being in dubai (username is chazzie something) is followed by Holly sheeran, talkbeckytalks sister?!
WOW that’s seriously weird... what if there’s some mental plot twist where that’s one of them and Becky and Holly Sheeran are on a mission to expose Fleur 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guess if Fleur is in Dubai, all of the messages will have been deleted by the time we wake up tomorrow. I think Dubai is 4 or 5 hours ahead of us.

WOW that’s seriously weird... what if there’s some mental plot twist where that’s one of them and Becky and Holly Sheeran are on a mission to expose Fleur 🤣
That is weird. I used to follow Holly when she was called twinkle lashes but she seems to have gone quiet for ages.

Reactions: 2
this is the one
Do you think this is just a big trolling incident and she never was in Dubai? I kind of feel bad now if Fleur is genuinely at home and just on a social media break. It's weird though as she has liked and replied to comments from earlier today so why wouldn't she respond to or delete those from this evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think this is just a big trolling incident and she never was in Dubai? I kind of feel bad now if Fleur is genuinely at home and just on a social media break. It's weird though as she has liked and replied to comments from earlier today so why wouldn't she respond to or delete those from this evening?
There’s been several different people independently confirming she was/is there, including a member on here.

Reactions: 12
i am weirdly speechless?? I’m so angry if she is in Dubai, she’s always portrayed herself as being super careful, following the rules etc. And dubai of all places??!!

Reactions: 36

A lady who lives in Dubai (has a public profile and you can see her photos) posted 3 days ago about seeing fleur. Then 5 hours ago chazzie commented on the same post and also replied to that lady’s comment.

Chazzie could be trolling but the other witnesses seem legit.

Reactions: 14
I’m so invested in this haha 😂

I have to say, I’ve seen people on Instagram holiday at the moment in the Caribbean and Mexico etc so I sort of think if I was Fleur I’d have gone to some super private resort there instead of Dubai..?

Or, y’know.. not have gone away during a massive second wave of a pandemic

Reactions: 32
If she is in Dubai, I think I'm more annoyed about her posting a photo of her in her garden making out it was taken today, than her actually being abroad. It's really manipulative and sneaky if that's what she has done.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
I don't think so. Surely Fleur would have addressed this by now and shut it down if it wasn't true. She hasn't deleted the recent comments as she's asleep...in Dubai. It's disappointing but it seems she's just as shady as all the rest.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly, my friend saw her in Dubai. Mike was playing with river and she was sat on a chair with her phone.. they were in a hotel and my friend walked past, she wouldn’t make it up

Reactions: 17
Honestly, my friend saw her in Dubai. Mike was playing with river and she was sat on a chair with her phone.. they were in a hotel and my friend walked past, she wouldn’t make it up

Does your friend live there or on holiday?

Reactions: 3
Oh no, yes she’s deleted all the comments! Even the innocent one posted 5 days ago to say they were sitting behind her at a show..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty neutral about Fleur, but this Dubai thing has certainly piqued my interest? Gonna keep tabs on this thread!

Reactions: 21
She lives there, you get passes to the hotels where you can go swim, use facilities etc

That must be awesome! Although I don't think I would go to the hotels etc at the moment with all the tourists from the UK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is so disappointing and infuriating. How can she find this a good time to travel? To freaking Dubai no less. I look forward to whatever weak attempt she'll make at addressing this, if she addresses it at all. Deleting comments and not denying the claims speak volumes, it's such a sly move.

Reactions: 23
That must be awesome! Although I don't think I would go to the hotels etc at the moment with all the tourists from the UK.
Yeah she said it’s quite chaotic in the more popular instagram ones but I think the one she’s referring to that she saw fleur at is more quieter and very family friendly so you wouldn’t get the likes of the towie lot there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.