Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Fleur’s connection to Nikki Philippi come up here yet? I’ve scanned a few pages back and don’t see anything. There is major drama going down with her at the moment, she has pretty much been cancelled for putting down her dog of nine years for agressive behaviour without trying to train or rehome. Worst thing for me was that she turned it into content and did a photo shoot with the dog - for the gram - right before he was killed. Tonnes of drama channels are covering it, but it seems like she was good friends with Fleur at one point - dozens of videos of them collaborating
😲 :mad:

I remember I nickname on guru gossip used to be Stinky Nikki

Reactions: 3
Skjermbilde 2021-05-09 kl. 20.04.21.png

I'm really disappointed that Fleur still follows her and that she hasn't said anything. What Nikki has done is shocking and I would at least have expected Fleur to have un-followed her, but alas.

Reactions: 14
Fleur usual keeps quiet when one of her friends / acquaintances / sponsor fucks up. Wasn’t there something with Jo Malone or some other brand not too long ago?

Reactions: 16
Not to mention Tati. I don't think Fleur ever takes position on anything controversial (unless it's something performative, like most influencers commenting once on BLM last year).

Reactions: 16
But has Fleur ever used her space to call out a brand or another social media personality? I dont feel like she has ever used her platform in that way so I dont expect her to speak on the Nikki situation

Nikki is getting dragged by her followers and rightfully so, her actions were terrible!

Reactions: 10
Someone that works in beauty posted this job posting in Lydia’s thread but I think it might actually be Fleur.

I just had a look on companies house and she started a new business for retail sale of watches and jewelery called Werber Limited

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
But has Fleur ever used her space to call out a brand or another social media personality? I dont feel like she has ever used her platform in that way so I dont expect her to speak on the Nikki situation

Nikki is getting dragged by her followers and rightfully so, her actions were terrible!
I mean, she could’ve at least unfollowed her. Continuing to follow her suggests support.
Someone that works in beauty posted this job posting in Lydia’s thread but I think it might actually be Fleur.
Lol, £26k p/a but MUST be in London every week. I hope expenses are covered and it’s not just “oh you seem close enough to London to get there yourself...”.
I just had a look on companies house and she started a new business for retail sale of watches and jewelery called Werber Limited
She hinted at something ages ago in collaboration with Monica Vinadar. I wonder if that’s part of the launch. I hope it’s a flop, she doesn’t deserve it to go well.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I knew it would be jewellery related when she was hinting at a new project. She does have some nice pieces but those items would be a once in a lifetime gift for the average person not a fun little habit to indulge in 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have watched some of her old vlogs, out of boredom really, and I have noticed that she doesn't wash any food before eating it.
Blueberries out of a package - straight into smoothie, quinuoa without rinsing, veggies in general, she just gets them out of those bags from fridge and straight cooks. They are lucky that they haven't caught botulism, salmonella or escherichia yet.
Plus, her sausage fingers with million fingers disgust me whilst she touches the food, without washing neither hands, neither food. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
YUK 🤢 offering 26k for a pretty full-on role involving travel to London and the East Midlands weekly? Are you kidding me?

I don’t work in a remotely connected industry so I don’t know what the norm is for content creator type jobs but that seems abysmal.

I think I’d end up SO bitter and jealous working for someone who makes big £££ from sponsorships etc and being the one squirrelling away behind the scenes making sure it all happens by the deadlines etc.

I know that’s just how most companies work, someone else gets richer from your work blah blah but going to Fleur’s country manor each week taking photos for her insta knowing I’m taking home £1700 a month after tax would be soul destroying 😒

Reactions: 17
Another sub-par influencer jewellery brand from the woman who wears Rolex and Cartier. Big yikes.

Reactions: 22
I got the feeling that the jewellery launch got pushed back because of the Dubai debacle. Can none of them think of an original idea. They all did tit books at the same time, then makeup brands and now jewellery. Who buys this tat?

Reactions: 25
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.
I feel like I'm going a bit mad if that's gaining "serious weight" :oops:

Reactions: 86
could the jewellery and watch business be related to her mum's insta account selling antique jewels? im guessing a collab with another brand doesn't warrant a company to be set up and i can't imagine her launching her own brand in that kind of market?

Reactions: 12
I‘m sorry but where do you think she has gained „serious“ weight? 😳

And I don‘t like speculating about a possible pregnancy, especially not since there really aren‘t any signs imo.

Promise I‘m not a Fleur lover btw. Weight and pregnancy talk just hits a nerve with me and I think we should focus on the real problems with Fleur 😅

Reactions: 38
I feel like I'm going a bit mad if that's gaining "serious weight" :oops:
Around the waist, it seems to me. Also seen in video and some other recent Instagram photos.
She is petite, so those "love handles" wre quite visible, at least I see them. Of course, it could always be her fashion taste.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.