Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an online Jo Malone event and she wasn't invited or even sent the perfume. Her number are going down every day. She is a mean witch, the mature way to deal withe the trademark was tp contact the magazine or awnd her lawyers and get her money for the copyright infringement I think she was clearly looking for the drama and trying to gain some spotlight but she was quite a Regina George by doing what she did, such an horrible person she is.

Reactions: 23
If someone told me to buy a dress that didn't fit me, I'd question their motives. Let's face it, she wanted the dress so she bought it.
She's such a spoilt brat. Buying a dress that doesnt fit (or really suit) her just because her fawning arse lickers tell her to. No levels she won't stoop to to flaunt her wealth to the plebs.

Reactions: 6
I don't think we have a new thread yet, do we? :) A suggestion for the new thread title:

Fleur De Force #7: Trademark: Pandemic traveller and Snob de Force

Not the best, sorry, so if anyone has other suggestions, go :))

Reactions: 14
Fleur de Force #7: Trademark mean girl, Pandemic traveller, Be Kind to me but screw the rest.

Reactions: 10
Fleur de Force #7: followers have gone after the Dubai thing. Better keep views up and show them another wing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#Fleur de Force #7 - Mansion's a bore, so Fleur is on tour, nobody's buying her act any more

Reactions: 17
New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.