Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.
I think that might be the ring she got for Christmas from her mother looks similar at least 🤔

I don’t think her body is even that visible in those pics to the point of being able to analyse if there’s a bump or ‘weight’.

I suppose if she did have a baby in the near future then it explains needing extra assistance from a content creator.

The jewellery business could also provide her with a way to step back from the vlogs/personal content if she’s feeling like she doesn’t want to share as much of her life online anymore.

Reactions: 8
"I don’t think her body is even that visible in those pics to the point of being able to analyse if there’s a bump or ‘weight’."

I agree with this. And I'm one of the ones who spotted Anna Edit's pregnancy months ago. She posted in some mom jeans at the end of April and looks about a size 8 to me!

Reactions: 9
Fleur looks the same size as always to me (serious weight is a laugh), but I agree that she seems to have been conspicuously hiding her stomach for the past couple of weeks. I know how incredibly frustrating it is when people speculate about someone being pregnant when they've gone through struggles, but it did stand out to me. I think the last post she made where her stomach was visible was a month ago in her "mom jeans" and white shirt, so I could see her being about 8 weeks along.

But it could just be us reading too much into it. Regardless, infertility and loss is incredibly hard and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 15
When you pop into Fleur's thread for the first time all year and a comment says she gained "serious weight" and you go to the photos and she looks exactly the same as usual...Crikey.

Society has really screwed with our brains if Fleur could be considered in any way to be overweight or have gained lots of lbs.

Reactions: 61
YUK 🤢 offering 26k for a pretty full-on role involving travel to London and the East Midlands weekly? Are you kidding me?

I don’t work in a remotely connected industry so I don’t know what the norm is for content creator type jobs but that seems abysmal.

I think I’d end up SO bitter and jealous working for someone who makes big £££ from sponsorships etc and being the one squirrelling away behind the scenes making sure it all happens by the deadlines etc.

I know that’s just how most companies work, someone else gets richer from your work blah blah but going to Fleur’s country manor each week taking photos for her insta knowing I’m taking home £1700 a month after tax would be soul destroying 😒
I assume for this type of job she would be looking for someone young. Sadly this type of salary is far too common when young and working in London. Of course it’s totally dependant on the sector you work in but being in the 30k bracket when young is basically unheard of. She can also pay less as it’s working from home 3 days a week. Smart.

Reactions: 9
I may have have badly expressed myself, but I still think she has gained some weight around her waist. Those dresses she wears also don't do her any justice.
We will see if she's pregnant or not.

Reactions: 2
I assume for this type of job she would be looking for someone young. Sadly this type of salary is far too common when young and working in London. Of course it’s totally dependant on the sector you work in but being in the 30k bracket when young is basically unheard of. She can also pay less as it’s working from home 3 days a week. Smart.
I'm not sure Fleur could cope with having someone younger than her around (especially if it was a young, talented and attractive woman). Her ego couldn't take it...the amount of botox she's already having while she's still in her early 30s suggests she isn't going to cope well with getting older.

Reactions: 11
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.
If it is another collab, expect it to be a cheap custom jewellery. Like Amelia and her “line”. I’d never be convinced rich girl like her who sports real diamonds, Cartier and Hermes would wear those cheapies IRL.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call it “smart”, it’s exploitation. She makes an absolute fortune, she could afford to pay fairly for a job that requires you to be within travelling distance of both London and Northampton.

Reactions: 16
I know it's is awful to have miscarriages. But I still don't think speculating if someone is pregnant is actually that mean. She clearly doesn't listen to feedback she gets about Dubai, fake sustainability or faux BLM support. So she can just not listen to people talking about pregnancy. People will always talk.

Reactions: 10
PSA that we can acknowledge that Fleur going to Dubai was a huge mistake and still be sympathetic to her fertility struggles. They're not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 65
I know it's is awful to have miscarriages. But I still don't think speculating if someone is pregnant is actually that mean. She clearly doesn't listen to feedback she gets about Dubai, fake sustainability or faux BLM support. So she can just not listen to people talking about pregnancy. People will always talk.
It is mean. In this case people commenting may actually know that Fleur is having difficulties.
It’s also boring AF & I say that as someone who loves pregnancy, babies etc. Is she, isn’t she. Seriously people, boundaries.

Reactions: 17
PSA that we can acknowledge that Fleur going to Dubai was a huge mistake and still be sympathetic to her fertility struggles. They're not mutually exclusive.
That's absolutely true. But it is also true to say that you can have less sympathy for someone than you would have if they didnt have such dubious morals.

Reactions: 14
At the end of the day, she has made her living online and she has made it abundantly clear that she picks and chooses what she listens to (god knows she ignores any criticism or anything that might hurt her bank account levels), so she could ignore this. She could even mute words etc if she wanted.

She keeps harping on about other people making her feel bad. Also, I’m sure there are so many women struggling to conceive any children at all and seeing her complain when she has a beautiful toddler running around the home. She spends too much time moaning about what she doesn’t have rather than actually being grateful for what she does (in a sincere way and not for the gram). Do you think she cares about other women who haven’t been able to have any children at all? I doubt it. Do you think she will hold back from flaunting a pregnancy everywhere if she does have another? I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'd say pestering someone directly asking if they're pregnant is mean, because we don't know what's going on. And it seems like that's what people were doing.

Discussing pregnancies on a gossip forum such as this is fine, can get boring, but I mean, it's gossip.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.