NikkiPhillippi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nikki deserves a thread here. What a psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m amazed she didn’t already have one as she’s quite annoying , but what she’s done is SHOCKING!

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched Nikki for years, not since they were trying to adopt. This is so sad, they could have got help training Bowser and helped him overcome his issues. They've known for years that he's needed extra training and they've just sat back and watched him behaving this way. Does their other dog still wear a nappy? They shouldn't own pets.

ETA her sipping her coffee through that video makes it even more uncomfortable to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She said ages ago that they stopped walking the dog. No more walks for the dog, ever.

They let their kid repeatedly torture the dog, pulling its ears until it got CAULIFLOWER EAR, an injury usually only seen on boxers and rugby players! They let their kid steal the dogs food. It's natural for dogs to guard their resources. It also had pent up energy from never being walked. They let their dog down and they let their child down by letting him get into such a situation REPEATEDLY.

They are a couple of absolute bleeping cunts.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I hope her YouTube "career" is over and she never sees more than a few bucks from YouTube from now on. There is a petition to demonize her channel.

Yep apparently Dan posted on Instagram that he voted for Trump... not really surprising though
Not surprising. Anti-abortion, anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers. They are disgusting human beings. It wouldn't surprise me if they were flat earthers too. Hah

Whoops.. freudian slip. DeMONETIZE her channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I saw someone post about this on Instagram the other day. I’ve no idea who she is but it’s absolutely disgusting, poor dog.
I’m not even a pet owner and I can’t even begin to understand how she came to that decision. Let’s hope she makes better decisions for her poor kid.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone post about this on Instagram the other day. I’ve no idea who she is but it’s absolutely disgusting, poor dog.
I’m not even a pet owner and I can’t even begin to understand how she came to that decision. Let’s hope she makes better decisions for her poor kid.
Doubtful. The kid is screwed even more than the poor dog. :(

Reactions: 3
I really really hate that she did this to her dog. It’s sick & tbh they should be investigated for animal abuse. Not that it will happen.

They’ve struck me as a horrible humans for a while after the whole cancellation of their adoption process. They went through all the steps to become adoptive parents, however, were hell bent on not adopting from the USA as if there wasn’t kids there who needed parents. Then when it got hard and they didn’t get approved for the countries they wanted they decided not to adopt at all. It always struck me that they were adopting for the status of being able to say they helped a poor child who wasn’t America / wasn’t white and weren’t they such good people for doing it... not that they were actually adopting because there was kids who needed homes.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her videos for what mast be a few years now. What they've done is absolutely disgusting. This is a woman who's always preaching about god etc...

Reactions: 5
Both of them need serious help. Her husband literally said "no one can take care of Bowser" like WTF DUDE? There were soooooo many options to consider and the last thing was to put him down! Poor baby RIP.

Reactions: 14
They’ve been among the worst bleeping YouTubers I have ever come across.

Constant bullshit pseudo science, the adoption saga and now this on top of everything else.

When I first found Nikki through the OG UK girls she was a hardcore vegan and kept telling all her followers to go vegan for x y z health reasons. I commented on YouTube saying it is irresponsible of her and Dan to tell mostly under 18s to go vegan without talking to doctor and ensuring they are getting proper nutrition. I was blocked and her stans jumped on me saying how I am the stupid one and of course they know what they are talking about. I never even said veganism is bad, but it isn’t something teens should blindly jump into without support....

in the meantime they’ve become meat eaters again, then vegetarian and then duck knows what in between?

they are disgusting and genuinely stupid people. Bowser could have had a new loving home where he actually got exercise and love but these two kill him and act like they saved him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really wish some action is taken against them. I know it's impossible but god I just wish these pieces of tit learn their bleeping lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have never heard of this woman before but stumbled across an article in The Mirror today about how she doesn’t want to adopt a child from Thailand as she can’t post about them on social media! What the actual duck?! Surely you want a child because you want a child? Surely you do everything in your power to make your dream of growing your family a reality? Well you would if you truly wanted the child to love and care for as one of the family not just for social media content! What an absolutely vile couple they are!

And the whole “they’d be living in our house for a year but they’re not actually ours” because the adoption doesn’t finalise for a year - that’s true of most adoptions! And then to use that as a reason not to adopt just shows how naive they are - children are adopted which is a legal process to follow, they aren’t just sold in a shop and job’s a good ‘un! My son came home in 2019 and he wasn’t legally and officially mine for another 10 months after that. Did it make me want to send him back and cancel the adoption? No it made me cling on to him even harder, living for the day he would be officially my son.

They really are sick and vile. They clearly want to adopt a child for all the wrong reasons and they should be banned for adopting in all countries!

ETA... I’ve had time to think about this a bit more and when me and my husband were told that social media was a big safety risk for all adopted children but our son in particular for various reasons, we didn’t just confirm that we wouldn’t post about him on anything, we both came off all social media platforms altogether! I get that our income doesn’t rely on social media but if I wanted a child so badly and my job was on social media, I’d get a new job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18