Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. We already know she’s a manipulative liar, why would anyone doubt that she would be willing to use her fertility issues to get sympathy? Constant hinting at things being hard, woe is me, etc.
Exactly! And before anyone comes at me, I know infertility is difficult to deal with. But her actions have proven she doesn’t give a tit about our health and safety yet here we are, feeling so sorry for her, just because she hinted at dealing with something hard.

Reactions: 23
I said, in not so many words, she's been so spoilt all her life that she's probably not dealing very well with not getting what she wants this time. If indeed she has miscarried again.

I can stand by that and still feel sympathy for her (at least) 2 lost pregnancies.

Reactions: 16
My immediate thought was her and Mike split up. I can’t see that happening but it that’s what my knee-jerk thought was.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she wants to get pregnant, seriously, she has to lay off the booze and caffeine. I’ve noticed in practically every vlog she has a g n t or something. My on/gyn told me to quit alcohol before TTC. She is an idiot still to drink. I think if there were no problems it would be ok, but given she has had a couple of miscarriages and claims she wants a baby desperately, she needs to give the booze and nespresso a rest.

Reactions: 16
I have a feeling there's something more to it than her diet. As much as I know, the impact of soy on hormonal balance is still being studied and you would have to indulge in huge amounts of it, for it to have a potential impact on the thyroid gland.
I know a few ladies which have thyroid gland issues, I myself had some shorter hormonal balance and ai remember how awful I looked and felt. Skin goes crazy, your hair is thinning, you're bloated. Fleur doesn't look to me as someone who has a serious hormonal issue, so she is either probably handling it with medication successfully, or there is a deeper issue to the story.
I think you are so right. It is so difficult to understand fertility at the best of times. That's why getting half truths from people online is so dangerous. One comment about diet can be taken out of context. I imagine she has all the best doctors advice and eventually it will work out for her as she is still young. It would he different if she didn't start so young. Harsh but true.

Reactions: 7
If she wants to get pregnant, seriously, she has to lay off the booze and caffeine. I’ve noticed in practically every vlog she has a g n t or something. My on/gyn told me to quit alcohol before TTC. She is an idiot still to drink. I think if there were no problems it would be ok, but given she has had a couple of miscarriages and claims she wants a baby desperately, she needs to give the booze and nespresso a rest.
Spot on.

Reactions: 3
So her IG is at 760,000. Does anyone remember what is was before Dubai. I just unfollowed another youtuber for travelling during lockdown, the Canadian Allegra Shaw. All these entitled plastic bimbos can go fxck themselves.

Reactions: 12
My immediate thought was her and Mike split up. I can’t see that happening but it that’s what my knee-jerk thought was.
I guess if that happened they could just live in different wings of the mansion.

I did find it odd that Fleur referred to River as her 'one constant' with no mention of MDF.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her IG is at 760,000. Does anyone remember what is was before Dubai. I just unfollowed another youtuber for travelling during lockdown, the Canadian Allegra Shaw. All these entitled plastic bimbos can go fxck themselves.
Im sure it was around 775, so she dropped around 15k. Someone correct me if wrong! Quite significant when you consider how many followers are fake accounts / bots etc

Reactions: 12
I guess if that happened they could just live in different wings of the mansion.

I did find it odd that Fleur referred to River as her 'one constant' with no mention of MDF.
Honestly,
I think they are far beyond the romantic point in their relationship. He is mostly baby daddy and Manor provider, from whom she'll happily runaway to business travels as soon as possible, like she always did. She thinks she is a settler, whereas she is definitely a reacher. Mike is a smug idiot himself too, but I doubt anyone else would put up with her.

Reactions: 17
They went to London for their private scans. I would put money on it. Or a doctor's appointment. Because we all know what Fleur thinks of the NHS

Reactions: 15
Plus, that perfume is 200 euros. My rent is 150 euros. She is ridiculous.
To be honest 150 euros (130 pounds) for rent sounds more unbelievable than 200 euros for perfume, unless you're paying weekly. Happy for you though! *bitter mumblings about my 746 € studio apartment rent*

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.