Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Byredo do make some really good perfumes...mojave ghost is one of my favourites. Where I live I could buy about 3-4 bottles for the cost of renting a single room for a month 😭

Reactions: 4
To be honest 150 euros (130 pounds) for rent sounds more unbelievable than 200 euros for perfume, unless you're paying weekly. Happy for you though! *bitter mumblings about my 746 € studio apartment rent*
I am in Balkans, with PhD student benefits haha 😁. Without it, I would go to 400 plus appliances etc.

Reactions: 2
Byredo do make some really good perfumes...mojave ghost is one of my favourites. Where I live I could buy about 3-4 bottles for the cost of renting a single room for a month 😭
I am really tempted to try one but have nowhere near me that sells them 😭

Reactions: 1
What are the chances of her being in Portugal in a few weeks time the minute it’s on the ‘green’ list??

Reactions: 22
What IS going on with the increase in reels, or am I just noticing it?? I feel like a lot of influencers I follow have started posting more and more reels. Maybe sponsors and IG told people that there's more money in those, there can't be any other reason :-D

Reactions: 9
What IS going on with the increase in reels, or am I just noticing it?? I feel like a lot of influencers I follow have started posting more and more reels. Maybe sponsors and IG told people that there's more money in those, there can't be any other reason :-D
Its because the Instagram algorithm favors reels right now.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, she's gone full Kate Murnane with crappy reel ad content.
Is that much sun screen really necessary for a spring day in a garden, behind your house? My mum put that much on me, only if we were at the beach.

Reactions: 3
Has Fleur’s connection to Nikki Philippi come up here yet? I’ve scanned a few pages back and don’t see anything. There is major drama going down with her at the moment, she has pretty much been cancelled for putting down her dog of nine years for agressive behaviour without trying to train or rehome. Worst thing for me was that she turned it into content and did a photo shoot with the dog - for the gram - right before he was killed. Tonnes of drama channels are covering it, but it seems like she was good friends with Fleur at one point - dozens of videos of them collaborating

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Has Fleur’s connection to Nikki Philippi come up here yet? I’ve scanned a few pages back and don’t see anything. There is major drama going down with her at the moment, she has pretty much been cancelled for putting down her dog of nine years for agressive behaviour without trying to train or rehome. Worst thing for me was that she turned it into content and did a photo shoot with the dog - for the gram - right before he was killed. Tonnes of drama channels are covering it, but it seems like she was good friends with Fleur at one point - dozens of videos of them collaborating
Now THAT is a name I haven’t heard in a long time! Did she end up adopting a kid? I think when she was trying to adopt a kid at the start , and iirc, she was adamant on adopting an Asian kid because god told her to of something’s, was when I stopped following.

Reactions: 7
Wow. I have never heard of this person but why would you do that to a dog without even trying to re-home?! I also believe (without knowing anything about the situation) that she must be a very irresponsible dog owner for her dog to be so aggressive after NINE years. And then to make content out of it. A photoshoot?! WTF. I am horrified to hear of this! I also side-eye any vet who puts down a healthy animal without first seeing if any alternative is available. Ugh, this is awful.

Is she a UK vlogger? As I said I've never heard of her and I don't know anything about Fleur's connection to her.

Now THAT is a name I haven’t heard in a long time! Did she end up adopting a kid? I think when she was trying to adopt a kid at the start , and iirc, she was adamant on adopting an Asian kid because god told her to of something’s, was when I stopped following.
no from what I've read was that the agency she was adopting from wouldn't let her or wouldn't allow her to post pics or video of the child for the first year (I think someone said it was in their policy) so she & her husband decided adopting wasn't for them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve just came across this today too! There’s also a video of her saying she was no longer adopting from Thailand as Thailand has a rule that after adoption, you can not post any social media posts about the child for the first year, like WTF!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is why I followed her too, she had serious white saviour vibes. Adoption proved to hard so then she went onto fostering but that was too hard too, so she got pregnant instead and I stopped watching... until all the drama of the last week unfolded. Glad people are finally seeing through her... but feel sorry about the dog. I’m sure they could have figured some other way. Hell I’d even respect the decision if he was dangerous (unlikely), but using it for fodder on Instagram bothers me most of all.

• Sad
Wow. I have never heard of this person but why would you do that to a dog without even trying to re-home?! I also believe (without knowing anything about the situation) that she must be a very irresponsible dog owner for her dog to be so aggressive after NINE years. And then to make content out of it. A photoshoot?! WTF. I am horrified to hear of this! I also side-eye any vet who puts down a healthy animal without first seeing if any alternative is available. Ugh, this is awful.

Is she a UK vlogger? As I said I've never heard of her and I don't know anything about Fleur's connection to her.
no she's American. I didn't know much about her until this whole thing got out, she's a full on anti-vaxx and anti-mask is what I've heard (again I don't follow her this is just what I've seen other places say about her).

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently they had their application turned down abroad and then again the US for adoption and fostering, thank goodness they could see through the horrible woman!

Oh yes and fostering was an issue too because you can’t share their images on SM at all. Sorry I had forgot that reason was one reason why she didn’t do the thai adoption but I remember now.

Pity no one told her not to post pics of her dog before killing him! She is done for.

Reactions: 5
no she's American. I didn't know much about her until this whole thing got out, she's a full on anti-vaxx and anti-mask is what I've heard (again I don't follow her this is just what I've seen other places say about her).
I just took a look at her thread. Trump supporters. Right. The story of how they treated their dog is so upsetting. They should never again be allowed to take possession of an animal.

Horrible people.

• Sad
I just took a look at her thread. Trump supporters. Right. The story of how they treated their dog is so upsetting. They should never again be allowed to take possession of an animal.

Horrible people.
Does she have a thread? I couldn’t find one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.