Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fleur is on IG asking for video requests as she is lacking inspiration and wants her followers to do her job for her...

Who will be the first to request a Dubai vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Top Ten Things to do with a toddler in Dubai - Pandemic edition

Edit: by the way, come to think of it: I can't remember her ever asking for video ideas like this in all her YouTube years. She has her very routine set of videos: hauls ("new in/first impressions"), vlogs, recommendations, monthly favorites, gift guides, birthday/Christmas hauls. That's it and she has hardly changed anything in the past few years. So what's happening that she's suddenly asking followers for inspiration? Or maybe she has really done this before and I missed it, I don't follow her anymore on IG :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she’s actually asking for inspiration, she’s trying to fake explain her absence from social media, when in reality she’s just laying low until Dubai dies down.

Reactions: 16
I find it hilarious, how she thinks of herself and River as "country girls". Countryside lifestyle involves working outside, and why not - you spend time outside, you are productive, have your produce, animals, whatever. In her eyes, they are countryside girls because they just happen to live there and go for walkies in rubber boots, jeans and all saints leather jackets. I believe she can't even differentiate basic tools, let alone use them. But she lives in the nature. In a manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it hilarious, how she thinks of herself and River as "country girls". Countryside lifestyle involves working outside, and why not - you spend time outside, you are productive, have your produce, animals, whatever. In her eyes, they are countryside girls because they just happen to live there and go for walkies in rubber boots, jeans and all saints leather jackets. I believe she can't even differentiate basic tools, let alone use them. But she lives in the nature. In a manor.
They have a working sheep farm on their grounds, so there is that........................

Reactions: 8
In one of her recent posts with her nephew Spike in, I hate his hair. Do you think Hannah is one of those mums who’s constantly badgering at her children’s appearance?

In one of her recent posts with her nephew Spike in, I hate his hair. Do you think Hannah is one of those mums who’s constantly badgering at her children’s appearance?
Hannah’s whole aesthetic is “rocker wife/mum” and she dresses her kids the same way too because the husband is in a band. She likes to think she’s cool but she’s just a fame-chaser with a tit sense of style. Total poser and really cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s actually asking for inspiration, she’s trying to fake explain her absence from social media, when in reality she’s just laying low until Dubai dies down.
100% agree. People will eventually forget about the whole drama but I really truly believe her "brand" will never fully recover from this. She will continue to make money and may even grow, but damage has been done and she totally deserves it.

Reactions: 19
Fleur has been quiet today and Anna edit Anna (idk what her surname is lol) announced being pregnant today. Do you think Fleur is upset?

Hannah’s whole aesthetic is “rocker wife/mum” and she dresses her kids the same way too because the husband is in a band. She likes to think she’s cool but she’s just a fame-chaser with a tit sense of style. Total poser and really cringe.
Yeah I’ve said it before but I just look at Hannah and instantly don’t like her. It probably is because she’s trying so hard and she seems so stuck up!

Reactions: 9
Turtle-face de force talking about how she feels better, because restrictions are lifting.
Dubai, what?

And yes, I do believe she is down because of pregnancy announcements. That I can understand, we are all guilty of being sad because of social media, even when we wish nothing but the best for others.

Reactions: 18
Her latest Instagram stories “Piggy you get me every time” PUT HER ON A LEAD THEN 🤦🏼‍♀️ If this repeatedly happens one day it’s not going to have a happy ending.

Reactions: 24
Her latest Instagram stories “Piggy you get me every time” PUT HER ON A LEAD THEN 🤦🏼‍♀️ If this repeatedly happens one day it’s not going to have a happy ending.
Gets on my tits, she could end up in serious danger or attacked because they can't be arsed to put her on a leash. One day they won't find her.

Reactions: 14
I adore dogs, but Piglet has to be THE one, most annoying and unsympathetic dog I have ever seen. Such a brat and completely unbehaved. Fleur's favorizing and all the "Pooky Poo" doesn't do her any favor either. Spaniels are so sweet, but Piglet.. No.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.