Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
Other thing, could that other rock - not her engagement ring, but on other hand, be a part of her upcoming jewellery collection? Hence, the 👀
Btw, that emoji always reminds me of SimplyNailogical, she always hints her upcoming releases that way.. If it is Fleur's design, it is ugly and tacky, just as we'd expect from her.
I feel like I'm going a bit mad if that's gaining "serious weight" :oops:

Reactions: 86

queenamber

VIP Member
PSA that we can acknowledge that Fleur going to Dubai was a huge mistake and still be sympathetic to her fertility struggles. They're not mutually exclusive.

Reactions: 65

QueenBW

VIP Member
When you pop into Fleur's thread for the first time all year and a comment says she gained "serious weight" and you go to the photos and she looks exactly the same as usual...Crikey.

Society has really screwed with our brains if Fleur could be considered in any way to be overweight or have gained lots of lbs.

Reactions: 61

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I actually love seeing rivers meals and I’m not even a parent 😅 I think Fleur does a good job of feeding her little bits of veg with bits of pasta/some salmon etc. Even when Fleur was vegan riv still ate balanced meals..

From what I know about feeding toddlers it’s sometimes just a case of feeding them whatever they’re willing to eat 🤣
I don’t think Fleur is perfect but shaming her for not providing a male heir & feeding River pasta is OTT IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

QueenBW

VIP Member
Ah, okay. Thanks. I stopped watching her around Dubaigate and her nose looks the same to me now as it did then.
You can't see a difference from the front, the side look is very different. She went from having a little hook nose, to having a straight nose.

Sorry this has been a bit of a ramble and might be hormonal as I am 6 weeks pregnant. Anyway I’d be keen to hear everyone else’s thoughts on her decision to change her nose.
First of, so sorry this impacted you so much.

I thought she actually handled it pretty well, she discussed not wanting to influence young people, she literally waited all her 20s because of this. Most of her viewers are adults now, according to her, so this was why she chose to stop denying herself something she wanted. She also didn't say her nose made her ugly, but she felt insecure even when people said it wasn't bad and she acknowledged it wasn't that bad, but she still didn't like it and spent years hiding it. Which is totally fair, it might not be the worst nose ever but she still didn't want it. She shouldn't have to stop herself doing something she wants, and which is harming no one (unlike her Dubai trip, cough) just because other people have placed expectations on her and feel relief that a "celeb" isn't perfect. Yeah, not everyone has to have a straight nose, and plenty of people are happy and gorgeous without one. But *she* wasn't. I didn't feel she was "pushing" anything on her viewers, either. She just explained her own situation and how she felt and why she got this procedure, period. It wasn't even a sponsored or PR video.

I feel weird defending Fleur, but I really think that on this case, she handled it well. She needed to have a video discussing it because otherwise viewers would speculate and then say she felt ashamed of having gotten it, etc. So she did. It's a bit of a damned if she did, damned if she didn't situation. But I for one am happy for her. I know what it's like to dislike your nose and not do anything about it (in my case I wouldn't risk surgery for my vanity) so good for her that she found a solution. She's pretty both before and after the procedure but she feels better after and in the end that's what matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54

QueenBW

VIP Member
imagine if you could only walk around the same park every day of your life, would you be fulfilled and happy with that? Probably not. You would want to experience life outside of the confines of your property. Just because it’s a dog it shouldn’t be any different. Anyway, off this thread now as it seems people are okay with animal negligence here 😕✌🏻
Genuine question: have you seen Fleur's estate? It has several green areas. It'd be like having three parks nearby. Piggy is absolutely fine and it is nowhere near animal negligence, ffs.

Most dog owners take their pups to the neighborhood park every day, maybe once or twice a month they can take them on a hike somewhere farther, but nobody is taking their dogs for a walk to a park miles from home on a random weekday. You take them to the one close by, maybe there are a couple of them near if you live in a good neighborhood, that's it.

Reactions: 54

rubicon

She could wear a bra, that's the point. She has money to buy good strapless bra, not to look like she has 2 saggy bags.
They’re not saggy 🤣 they just look like normal boobs. I’m glad more women feel comfortable bra less 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I am not a parent and I can't understand it, but why is River constantly holding unto someone, sleeping with someone, sitting on someone (Fleur).
She is either trying to make herself look like a great mother or River is an extremely needy (brat) kid. I am saying brat cause you can tell she is, plus she is raised by brats.
I remember saying how I never got a hype and praise about River being such a good and sweet baby, I've seen plenty of other kids which seem extremely more lovable and sympathetic. This one is on her way to become socially awkward as her mother.
River is 3. I don’t see a lot wrong with a 3 year old wanting cuddles etc. It’s a good thing for kids to have age appropriate attachment. Little kids can come across as bratty because they haven’t learnt impulse control. Why does a kid have to seem “sympathetic” to you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
View attachment 591841

For someone who thinks she is so smart, so superior in intellect to her followers (admittedly most of them are thick enough to buy her spiel about ‘waiting’ conscientiously to alter her nose, she is a fool. Any basic idiot would avoid filler/Botox/caffeine/ alcohol if they were truly desperate for a baby.
If she isn’t careful, Mike is going to leave her for a brood mare. I remember how much he clearly wanted a son and how upset he was when they found out they were having a girl. If she can’t produce a male heir, he’ll be off like a shot.
A “male heir” what century is it? Mike clearly adores River. Lots of people myself included have gender preferences pre birth. I think gender disappointment lasts for some people but I’m sure a lot are more than happy once they meet baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Legolas

Fleur just put on stories that she has booked to go to Portugal next week with River and she “feels weird” about travelling now because of covid. Erm, you have already travelled internationally during covid, and with River too? Does she really think we have already forgotten? Bizarre.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’ve read quite a few posts either here or on Guru Gossip where people have referred to her appearance as witchy or having a hooked nose. If I read comments online like that about myself I might well alter something.

Reactions: 47

Fionag1980

Ahhhhh I’m sorry, I’m not buying this whole ‘racism’ card on here, she’s just fuming someone has used her trademark name, perhaps not something she needed to voice publicly and I’m sure she’ll probably regret doing so but I don’t think it’s fair to pull racism into it

Reactions: 47

Welshgal

VIP Member
There’s no need for the bra talk. Big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs, hanging boobs - all boobs are wonderful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 45

EllPee

"Keeping it private" and "Posting a New Year photo of myself in the garden and saying I cancelled our UK holiday due to travel being too risky" aren't the same thing.

There are pages and pages from the time so I don't want to rehash it all but the lying, pretending she didn't know what tier she was in, and total non-apology hidden on the insta post (which was quickly bumped down) is what annoyed people. And made people question whether she was in fact sticking to regulations in all those Lockdown Vlogs, which she was gaining a good following on.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

meowrah

I adore dogs, but Piglet has to be THE one, most annoying and unsympathetic dog I have ever seen. Such a brat and completely unbehaved. Fleur's favorizing and all the "Pooky Poo" doesn't do her any favor either. Spaniels are so sweet, but Piglet.. No.
Piglet behaves much like Fleur. No f*cks to give. That's why she favors it so much. It's her as a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Or dear lord can we not go down this road. It was a gender reveal, it revealed the gender, River is a girl. Now let’s all move along.

• Heart
Reactions: 43