Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore dogs, but Piglet has to be THE one, most annoying and unsympathetic dog I have ever seen. Such a brat and completely unbehaved. Fleur's favorizing and all the "Pooky Poo" doesn't do her any favor either. Spaniels are so sweet, but Piglet.. No.
It’s a shame because she was such a cute puppy but she’s my nightmare dog. Our dog has such a high prey drive, we let her off the leash on Christmas Eve on the beach and she literally took off after birds and I said never again it’s terrifying but I’m not stupid enough to think oh next time she won’t chase them 🥴

Reactions: 12
It’s a shame because she was such a cute puppy but she’s my nightmare dog. Our dog has such a high prey drive, we let her off the leash on Christmas Eve on the beach and she literally took off after birds and I said never again it’s terrifying but I’m not stupid enough to think oh next time she won’t chase them 🥴
Poor piglet running around the Estate’s grounds all afternoon 🤣 I don’t understand why she doesn’t get the collar with the GPS tracker built in. Unless their property is too big and doesn’t have cell service on all of it???

Reactions: 13
I remember back when she was claiming Piglet would be able to accompany her to London.

Why the name piglet? And she has guinea pigs too now? River is a bit young for that kind of pet I would think, but what do I know?

Reactions: 6
I adore dogs, but Piglet has to be THE one, most annoying and unsympathetic dog I have ever seen. Such a brat and completely unbehaved. Fleur's favorizing and all the "Pooky Poo" doesn't do her any favor either. Spaniels are so sweet, but Piglet.. No.
Piglet behaves much like Fleur. No f*cks to give. That's why she favors it so much. It's her as a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Piglet behaves much like Fleur. No f*cks to give. That's why she favors it so much. It's her as a dog.
Completely true.
Piglet was supposed to be Fleur's version of Martha, Tanya Burr's city, instaworthy dachshund. Dachshunds are hunting dogs, quite stubborn by nature and require training. Martha lived in city since she was a puppy, so she got used to it. Piglet never did, I remember how Fleur used to force her to drive around in a car, but she was so scared. Other than that, I have never seen her try to work with her dogs. I don't know why she then complains about a hunting dog, running away into woods. That is their instinct, which you never worked with, cause you wanted a purse dog.

Reactions: 16
I'm not a dog person and it grosses me out to see her dog all over her bed, couches etc, and also running outside. I think she's really amped the botox lately she looks like mortician adams the blonde version.

Reactions: 16
I am a dog person and it disgust me to see her filthy dogs on her white bed linen. That bed must reek.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am a dog person and it disgust me to see her filthy dogs on her white bed linen. That bed must reek.
Me too. And that time she gave Piglet a bath in kitchen sink.

Fleur's hygiene is generally questionable - from not washing new clothes before wearing them, having dirty fingernails, sleeping with dogs, walking around in shoes (I am European and we never walk in our shoes in our homes), to wearing all those dresses and fancy clothing around the grounds and house.. I have always imagined their house as smelly 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor piglet running around the Estate’s grounds all afternoon 🤣 I don’t understand why she doesn’t get the collar with the GPS tracker built in. Unless their property is too big and doesn’t have cell service on all of it???
I don’t know about the UK but Ireland has had such a huge spike in dog theft all it takes is for the wrong person passing their estate (🙄) to grab piglet and sell her to a puppy farm it’s so dangerous and irresponsible.

Reactions: 12
Notice how it was Mike who had to chase Piglet down while Fleur was inside laughing. He deserves her.

Completely true.
Piglet was supposed to be Fleur's version of Martha, Tanya Burr's city, instaworthy dachshund. Dachshunds are hunting dogs, quite stubborn by nature and require training. Martha lived in city since she was a puppy, so she got used to it. Piglet never did, I remember how Fleur used to force her to drive around in a car, but she was so scared. Other than that, I have never seen her try to work with her dogs. I don't know why she then complains about a hunting dog, running away into woods. That is their instinct, which you never worked with, cause you wanted a purse dog.
Everything is for the ‘gram despite her acting like she’s above it all. She acts like she has this solid family and group of friends outside of YouTube, and turns her nose up at others, yet everything is centered around the extravagant trips, the gifts, the parties to show off on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have no sympathy for her anymore when Piglet runs off for hours. This seems like a quarterly (or more) occurrence. I think a few years ago they did put her on a lead for a short period of time but I guess gave up on it. Either she has to stay on a lead or they need GPS tracking on her!

Reactions: 18
But keeping her in a smaller side yard or on a leash wouldn’t make for cute Instagram videos of her roaming the grounds.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a dog person and it grosses me out to see her dog all over her bed, couches etc, and also running outside. I think she's really amped the botox lately she looks like mortician adams the blonde version.
My dog is not allowed on furniture and definitely not on beds. She isn’t even allowed upstairs as there is no need for her to go up there. She’s a dog, not a human, so she sleeps on a dog bed (a rather fancy orthopaedic one!). I love dogs but I’d never let one in my bed!

Niomi is clearly not an animal person. Why even pose with a dog when it looks so unnatural? She just looks even more fake .

Reactions: 9
I have no sympathy for her anymore when Piglet runs off for hours. This seems like a quarterly (or more) occurrence. I think a few years ago they did put her on a lead for a short period of time but I guess gave up on it. Either she has to stay on a lead or they need GPS tracking on her!
Didn't they try the GPS tracker? It's all well and good, but it does not keep the dog from getting hurt, or bitten/kicked by some animal. Foxes, badgers, muntjacs are all in that area and will not take any tit from Piglet.

Reactions: 7
Didn't they try the GPS tracker? It's all well and good, but it does not keep the dog from getting hurt, or bitten/kicked by some animal. Foxes, badgers, muntjacs are all in that area and will not take any tit from Piglet.
That's very true. I figured it would at least allow them to locate her much quicker than 5+ hours wandering around and maybe be able to get there before anything bad happens to her. I can't remember if they ever tried the GPS on her or not - but if they did, I guess it went the way of the lead and they just stopped haha

Reactions: 6
Sorry to get off topic but I don't get the criticism about Fleur allowing her dogs on furniture 🤷 I don't see an issue with it as long as the dog (and the sheets!) are kept clean. Plus dogs make the best snuggle buddies, it's a bit mean to not let them all get comfy next to you on the sofa in my opinion (not saying you're a horrible dog owner if you don't before anyone complains, to each their own!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone see Fleur’s latest insta story?A picture of River wearing a Chanel bag... how is she THIS out of touch with reality?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.