Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's become such a vacuous twit. I can't even imagine giving a crap about my side profile in amongst the mess that is the world right now. Bored and Botoxed Housewives of Northamptonshire here she comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like it makes sense if you are getting it done so you can feel more confident and look good for your graduation photos or wedding photos or something liek that, but seems like too much of an effort to do every year esp when people like Lydia get theirs over filled and now has a sausage for a nose
"Knowing" Fleur and her belief that she's different from others, she probably is convinced that she's "better" than those who get permanent nose jobs (even if nothing's wrong with that either). This is what she's always done, even with the tiniest things, and it's worked for many years on many people who always thought she was so much better than the Gleam crowd, when really she followed the same path. I think lots of people just liked that she was rich before youtube and thus saw her as more classy. Real class has nothing to do with money though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve read quite a few posts either here or on Guru Gossip where people have referred to her appearance as witchy or having a hooked nose. If I read comments online like that about myself I might well alter something.

Reactions: 47
I’ve honestly never, ever noticed an issue with Fleur’s nose. All power to her but I think it’s so sad how warped our perception of beauty has become.
Lots of people have commented on her “witch nose” on gossip sites. That’s the peril of being online. I saw nothing wrong with her appearance before any of the work she had done. I think these online personalities read the gossip and let the criticism get to them.

I’ve read quite a few posts either here or on Guru Gossip where people have referred to her appearance as witchy or having a hooked nose. If I read comments online like that about myself I might well alter something.
I just posted the same thing....sorry!

Reactions: 16
I hate my side profile and I don’t blame her at all for doing that. I didn’t even know procedures like this existed!

Reactions: 16
I just don’t get it! She looked just fine, even with the old side profile. I mean I really judge people who get things done to them when they actually are perfectly fine. I just seriously can’t imagine the mindset of someone who does this. I mean how insecure can you be when u look pretty normal and nice looking and still want to get such silly things done to ur face. I get it if it’s something that you really really need like when u get braces to set ur teeth right but then I really can’t with people like her!!

Reactions: 6
There are always well-said justifications for the things she does. She just thinks of them after the fact. When she’s deciding what to do it’s usually just because she wants it.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think pre-Dubai she wouldn’t have admitted to getting her nose done? But now she’s looking to spark interest again and thinks being ~honest~ will do it.

Reactions: 23
Yeah. That and the sudden appearance of dog/cinema rooms bigger than my first flat.

Reactions: 10
The nose looks no different to me. I hate those before and after photos when the subject is making a different face in both pictures. When you make expressions your features changes each time

Reactions: 6
I went to an all girls school and as you can imagine I'm sure every one of us was insecure about something. Most of us were obsessed with spots. At about 12/13 a really lovely teacher told our class that while your looks were not the most important thing, is was very important to take pride in your appearance and to look after yourself and turn yourself out well. But what wasn't to be encouraged for a healthy happy life was vanity. (By that she meant the true meaning of vanity which is to be obsessed with how you look. Not that you think you are really good looking, which is what some people think being vain means) Anyway, I always think it's a shame when people look down on the beauty industry as vapid because it isn't always. The problem is for some there is a very fine line between making the most of yourself and losing the plot and spending loads of money on face poison.

Reactions: 9
This is so weird I have been looking into surgical and non surgical nose jobs all week! I went one of fleurs Mac meet-ups a few years ago and we have the same “bad” side and “good side” she had positioned herself so that the assistant taking pictures would get her good side so I have a ton of photos where all I can see are my bloody nose 😂I get the same comments from friends and family that they don’t even notice it and it’s probably the truth but I literally never take photos from my left and can’t imagine what that would feel like.

Reactions: 10
I went to an all girls school and as you can imagine I'm sure every one of us was insecure about something. Most of us were obsessed with spots. At about 12/13 a really lovely teacher told our class that while your looks were not the most important thing, is was very important to take pride in your appearance and to look after yourself and turn yourself out well. But what wasn't to be encouraged for a healthy happy life was vanity. (By that she meant the true meaning of vanity which is to be obsessed with how you look. Not that you think you are really good looking, which is what some people think being vain means) Anyway, I always think it's a shame when people look down on the beauty industry as vapid because it isn't always. The problem is for some there is a very fine line between making the most of yourself and losing the plot and spending loads of money on face poison.
Your teacher was right of course, but the fine line can be subjective.

Reactions: 3
That's a lot of money to be spending every 4-6 months for a top up. Or even if it's yearly.

Why 4-6 months? In the video she said 12 months and then probably longer after that. I still agree on the point itself which is that it is still too much at 12 months and longer after as she mentioned.

Reactions: 2
It seems like a hassle to start doing this in your early 30s to have to upkeep for the rest of your life, as presumably she won't want to go back to her "old nose" again. The problem with it is that these things tend to look great the first couple of times you get it done as there's no filler already in there. The human body doesn't break down filler evenly so I presume she's going to end up with a very lumpy and bulbous looking nose as she keeps getting it re-done. Fleur has never been comfortable in her own skin and now she's hooked on all these procedures.

Reactions: 19
It seems like a hassle to start doing this in your early 30s to have to upkeep for the rest of your life, as presumably she won't want to go back to her "old nose" again. The problem with it is that these things tend to look great the first couple of times you get it done as there's no filler already in there. The human body doesn't break down filler evenly so I presume she's going to end up with a very lumpy and bulbous looking nose as she keeps getting it re-done. Fleur has never been comfortable in her own skin and now she's hooked on all these procedures.
I’m not I health freak but it’s d be nervous about the effects of filler breaking down in my body. The risks of cancer are high enough.

I really don’t like Lydia’s nose, it was better pre filler IMO. Fleur’s with filler looks nice for now but as someone else said she’s smiling in the before photo which would make her nose look less straight anyway.

Reactions: 1
Urgh what has happened to Fleur. She really does not have enough going on in her life that things like her nose not being picture perfect are worth injecting stuff into her face. Her face is also frozen from all the Botox. I get the whole doing it as prevention but she’s gone too far already. If anything it makes her look old.

She used to be so down to earth despite the wealth. Now I just find her unbearable to watch. Absolutely obsessed with her own appearance despite being a natural beauty. So what she doesn’t have a button nose and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows. God forbid getting a wrinkle or too!
Honestly seeing the strange appearance of Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox and David Schmimmer at the friends reunion is enough to put me well off any cosmetic procedures! They look like cats. Lisa looked radiant in comparison with her natural expressions, lines etc

Urgh what has happened to Fleur. She really does not have enough going on in her life that things like her nose not being picture perfect are worth injecting stuff into her face. Her face is also frozen from all the Botox. I get the whole doing it as prevention but she’s gone too far already. If anything it makes her look old.

She used to be so down to earth despite the wealth. Now I just find her unbearable to watch. Absolutely obsessed with her own appearance despite being a natural beauty. So what she doesn’t have a button nose and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows. God forbid getting a wrinkle or too!
Honestly seeing the strange appearance of Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox and David Schmimmer at the friends reunion is enough to put me well off any cosmetic procedures! They look like cats. Lisa looked radiant in comparison with her natural expressions, lines etc

Reactions: 21
I think Fleur is a bit confused about her own purpose as an influencer. I don't watch anymore since Dubai-gate, but I used to years ago for the vlogs and home stuff (LA, New York etc. mostly). Thing is, she doesn't show her shopping much now because she started on about sustainability, she's not a mummy blogger and she only ever does #ad for beauty products. So if she's pumping herself full of crap for the purposes of looking nice on instagram then it's almost like she's misunderstanding why people follow her in the first place? I have no desire to admire her face!

Reactions: 12
Watched the video. Didn't she make her nose worse? The nostrils look bigger from the front and the side, that you can see the inner side or cartilage part? There’s no hook which is what mattered to her I guess.

Reactions: 8
Watched the video. Didn't she make her nose worse? The nostrils look bigger from the front and the side, that you can see the inner side or cartilage part? There’s no hook which is what mattered to her I guess.
I'd say it looks better. Not worth the upkeep though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.