Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
imagine if you could only walk around the same park every day of your life, would you be fulfilled and happy with that? Probably not. You would want to experience life outside of the confines of your property. Just because it’s a dog it shouldn’t be any different. Anyway, off this thread now as it seems people are okay with animal negligence here 😕✌🏻
It's not the same as a park. They could literally walk Piggy round a different part of their estate every day for a month without having to repeat a walk. She probably has a better life than most dogs that live in cities, and I doubt you'd say that people like that were neglecting their animals.

Reactions: 43

Legolas

I don’t usually post on here but I just saw Fleur’s new video and I am SO disappointed. I actually have a nose that is pretty much identical to Fleur’s and I have some small insecurities about it, but knowing that (in my opinion) Fleur still looked pretty and confident with her nose, made me feel much better about mine. I actually burst into tears when I saw the thumbnail as I was so shocked and it really touched a nerve I didn’t realise was so raw. I really wish influencers would promote being comfortable in your own skin, without needles or scalpels. I know it is her own choice, but I wish we would celebrate our differences more. Not every nose has to be perfectly straight, not every smile needs to be the same bright white perfectly aligned one and not every figure needs to have the same perfect curves. There is beauty in imperfection, but having influencers constantly push all their tweaks and nips and tucks makes it really hard for their audience to not start to question their own image too.
A few years ago, after Lydia Millen had her nose done, I seriously researched the procedure for myself. I then gradually built my confidence back and didn’t really think about it often, especially as I’m not a huge fan of Lydia’s image so didn’t really feel like her appearance was reflective of what I wanted for myself. However I am a long time watcher of Fleur (must be nearly 10 years) and always felt aligned to her as we have fairly similar backgrounds and I would say even look very alike so this feels very different for me.
Sorry this has been a bit of a ramble and might be hormonal as I am 6 weeks pregnant. Anyway I’d be keen to hear everyone else’s thoughts on her decision to change her nose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

ECH

VIP Member
Really? Please don’t have pets if you think this is okay. Not walking your dog for 2 years is pure negligence.

Regardless of size, every dog needs exercise, mental and physical stimulation to have a happy life. Dachshunds may be small but they still require walks and can become destructive and depressed if they don’t get the necessary exercise they need. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she still needs to be walked regardless of how big her garden is. They need to experience new sights and smells. Imagine how bored the poor dog is, no wonder it runs off! 🙄
They're walking her on their estate. They literally live in a stately home with a farm on the grounds. Piggy is not deprived just because she never goes for a walk beyond their estate when they own a huge chunk of land.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
A white wealthy woman goes after a black woman. Why not after the magazine and leave comments on their instagram? It does have to do with race, trust me. Maybe not consciously, but many white women feel very comfortable ging after black people like this because they know they can get away with it (as your comment proves). Do you honestly think Fleur East created that cover and decided to use the phrase?? Really?
Also, in what way was Fleur East's response rude? Are you talking about her "hey girl" and heart emoji that she used? Sorry, that's reaching so far, it's almost laughable. And Fleur's comment was the epitome of politeness, yes? I'm sorry, but this is another example: when a black woman doesnt fall down on her knees, she's immediately deemed rude and/or aggressive. I'm begging you (and everyone else) to think about these types of thinking, because you CAN unlearn them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Fleur is on IG asking for video requests as she is lacking inspiration and wants her followers to do her job for her...

Who will be the first to request a Dubai vlog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Smca53

VIP Member
Omg just seen the latest vlog- she’s got a massive pool?!?! WTF!!! 😲😲
A massive pool, tennis courts, a ball room, a full working farm, various cottages on the estate.... and that’s just what we know of.... I’m sure you can see why she needs a break from all of that, it’s such a hardship!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She blocked me for saying I did not understand why she was nervous to travel as she had done so in December. Ohwell....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lovely

Chatty Member
I just looked up this Fleur East situation and offffffff - not a good look for a white, upper-class woman gatekeeping the French language (not her native language) from a black woman and setting her audience off on the black woman.

Talk about total white privilege oppression that poor FE has to go up against all the time - white woman entitlement.
What's does her race have to do with it? I don't like Fleur at all, but 'fleurdeforce' has been her trademark for more than a decade at this point. She's well within her rights to be annoyed by this and where else is she going to complain but on Instagram?

Also, I think Fleur East's response on Instagram was a bit rude to be honest – but no one will call out a black woman for that, will they?

Reactions: 38

Lovely

Chatty Member
imagine if you could only walk around the same park every day of your life, would you be fulfilled and happy with that? Probably not. You would want to experience life outside of the confines of your property. Just because it’s a dog it shouldn’t be any different. Anyway, off this thread now as it seems people are okay with animal negligence here 😕✌🏻
Get help. xx

“Animal negligence” oh now c mon. Fleur has shown several times that the estate is huge. They literally drove for picnic on their own land. They show themselves walking the dogs all the time. I’d put good money on Piggy having a nicer life than lots of dogs.
Exactly. Piggy is in 1% of dogs for sure.

• Haha

Welshgal

VIP Member
She has either gained some serious weight, possibly thyroid went nuts, or she is pregnant.
I‘m sorry but where do you think she has gained „serious“ weight? 😳

And I don‘t like speculating about a possible pregnancy, especially not since there really aren‘t any signs imo.

Promise I‘m not a Fleur lover btw. Weight and pregnancy talk just hits a nerve with me and I think we should focus on the real problems with Fleur 😅

Lovely

Chatty Member
I swear I don't think Fleur posted many pictures of Riva until her hair turned blonde.
She didn't. She spent most of the first year of River's life being judgemental about other influencers using their kids for advertising purposes...until River got cute and blonde enough to be used for advertising purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

CheshireLove

VIP Member
The smug little "home from home" caption irks me too.
Heeeeys guuuuuys. I’m just here in my “home from home” family owned mansion in Portugal. I really needed a break from my massive estate with grounds and swimming pool. Hope you plebs are having a great day in your one and only house xo

• Sick
Reactions: 37

queenamber

VIP Member
The irony of Mike and Fleur turning their noses up at secondhand toys while Fleur's mum sells secondhand, sorry, vintage jewelry.

One of those awful "what's cool when you're rich and frowned upon when you're poor" things.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bookish

What's does her race have to do with it? I don't like Fleur at all, but 'fleurdeforce' has been her trademark for more than a decade at this point. She's well within her rights to be annoyed by this and where else is she going to complain but on Instagram?

Also, I think Fleur East's response on Instagram was a bit rude to be honest – but no one will call out a black woman for that, will they?
Race has everything to do with it. Because we're in an industry, a world, where black women are constantly ignored and put down and given fewer opportunities.

Fleur KNEW that by saying "lol, you got the wrong Fleur" that her stans would go over to FE's account and start harassing her. She COULDN'T, like so many white people out there, let a black woman have her moment - she had to piss all over it and remind the black woman that SHE is the original, the OG, the REAL THING.

Anyone with a smidgen of understanding of race relations and what black people have to put up with on a daily basis would know that this is TEXTBOOK knocking down of not just another woman (because internalised misogyny sees other women as competition) but also textbook white privilege - ie. remember, world, I'm BETTER than this person, I'M the real deal. Don't pay attention to this one, don't forget me, the REAL DEAL. It just screams every day racism and it's cringeworthy and shameful.

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
View attachment 591841

For someone who thinks she is so smart, so superior in intellect to her followers (admittedly most of them are thick enough to buy her spiel about ‘waiting’ conscientiously to alter her nose, she is a fool. Any basic idiot would avoid filler/Botox/caffeine/ alcohol if they were truly desperate for a baby.
If she isn’t careful, Mike is going to leave her for a brood mare. I remember how much he clearly wanted a son and how upset he was when they found out they were having a girl. If she can’t produce a male heir, he’ll be off like a shot.
That’s truly disgusting.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Yes, I can see why it sounds... Different 😅

However, in my opinion, gender is a social construct. What you see in a scan are genitals, and whilst they will probably dictate the way the baby is brought up (clothes, pronouns, etc.) and define them as boy or girl for their whole life or for their first few years, they do not equate gender.
River could very well identify as a boy as she grows up.
This is my view on the subject and I wrote my comment according to it and life experience. I understand it is a very much debated subject and opinions differ on it.
I respect you have a different view but IMO society is putting far too much emphasis on sex & gender being different. I 100% agree that in some cases they are different but I really struggle with confusing young & vulnerable people. Sometimes tomboys are just tomboys. The age at which some children are undergoing medical intervention horrifies me.

Or dear lord can we not go down this road. It was a gender reveal, it revealed the gender, River is a girl. Now let’s all move along.
This a thousand times. Life doesn’t have to be more complicated than it already is.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
If a priveleged white woman calls out a non-white woman in this way on social media then race has everything to do with it. Racism isn't a 'card to play'. It's real and white people need to learn to recognise their own biases. There's clearly a lack of understanding about what racism IS, because it isn't always intentional or thought out.

The appropriate thing for F.D.F to do would be to contact the magazine directly and privately and, if she has copyright on FDF, this would be settled between them with no direct impact on Fleur East. As it stands, FDF has chosen to call out Fleur East on something that isn't her responsibility in a very public way, knowing that there will be some degree of hate directed at her as a result.

• Heart