Fleur De Force #6 To Buy or not Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so everyone can see her nose job šŸ˜‚, also what are those dark roots Fleur you always saying your authentic blonde and all the time sayong how blonde River is just like you were as a child.

Reactions: 11
Yes so everyone can see her nose job šŸ˜‚, also what are those dark roots Fleur you always saying your authentic blonde and all the time sayong how blonde River is just like you were as a child.
Sheā€™s posted photos of her as a child, she was super blonde.

Reactions: 7
She has this obsession of making notice how much River looks like her, only tye messy blonde hair that later will turn brown is what they have in common oh an the bratty behaviour but other than that I think she looks like Mike.

Many times wearing matching outfits whoch I always found that tacky, she either try to deny her age or proud that she is too petite to buy at Stella McCartney kids section.

Reactions: 8
I am not a parent and I can't understand it, but why is River constantly holding unto someone, sleeping with someone, sitting on someone (Fleur).
She is either trying to make herself look like a great mother or River is an extremely needy (brat) kid. I am saying brat cause you can tell she is, plus she is raised by brats.
I remember saying how I never got a hype and praise about River being such a good and sweet baby, I've seen plenty of other kids which seem extremely more lovable and sympathetic. This one is on her way to become socially awkward as her mother.

Reactions: 3
I am not a parent and I can't understand it, but why is River constantly holding unto someone, sleeping with someone, sitting on someone (Fleur).
She is either trying to make herself look like a great mother or River is an extremely needy (brat) kid. I am saying brat cause you can tell she is, plus she is raised by brats.
I remember saying how I never got a hype and praise about River being such a good and sweet baby, I've seen plenty of other kids which seem extremely more lovable and sympathetic. This one is on her way to become socially awkward as her mother.
River is 3. I donā€™t see a lot wrong with a 3 year old wanting cuddles etc. Itā€™s a good thing for kids to have age appropriate attachment. Little kids can come across as bratty because they havenā€™t learnt impulse control. Why does a kid have to seem ā€œsympatheticā€ to you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
River is 3. I donā€™t see a lot wrong with a 3 year old wanting cuddles etc. Itā€™s a good thing for kids to have age appropriate attachment. Little kids can come across as bratty because they havenā€™t learnt impulse control. Why does a kid have to seem ā€œsympatheticā€ to you?!
Some kids make you smile as soon as you look at them. River annoys me and her mother probably has an impact in it, but it is what it is.
One thing are cuddles, other is being needy because you're used to getting everything you ask for as soon as you speak.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I don't think we've seen enough of River to judge? There are plenty of photos where she's running about (back to camera).

Piglet, however, is an hole. Nobody will change my mind. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She should wear her hair up and out of her face more often.
Iā€™ve always said this. I donā€™t agree with everyone who says she should get a bob, but I do think she should wear her hair up. I suppose sheā€™s more confident to do so now that she has the nose job.

Guys, relax. Im sure sheā€™ll say she got that Stella McCartney swimsuit on sale :rolleyes:. Gotta say that kids probably enjoying being so new money by her second pool, meanwhile my kid has the plastic inflatable one in the backyard.

Reactions: 10
The irony of Mike and Fleur turning their noses up at secondhand toys while Fleur's mum sells secondhand, sorry, vintage jewelry.

One of those awful "what's cool when you're rich and frowned upon when you're poor" things.
Fleue bought the toys. It was Mike that turned his nose WAY up.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
At one point Fleur passed Mike a baby doll cot and he said ā€œI donā€™t want to smell it.ā€

Some people have no choice to buy secondhand Mike, you first-rate snob.

Well worth rewatching this vlog for the faces he pulls at they sight of *shudder* secondhand toys.

B5551FDC-5C33-418F-A42E-EDE8AC2C5939.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That dog has the dream life many doggies wish to have, Fleur is a witch in many ways but always cared about her pets. If we have to talk about abused pets have to check IntheFrow, Lydia, Estee Lalonde, Tanya that other influencer who went to Fleur wedding and killed her dog because it wasn't suitable for her new family anymore, etc.

She is really brave for going out in London flashing a Chanel bag, a huge diamond ring and one rolex considering the increasing violent robberies in the city even during the day.
please spill the tea on what happened to thes influencers pets??
Is Fleur mates with any influencers now? I remember at some point her saying in a video that she doesnā€™t hang out with any and it was in this sort of sneaky way where I felt like she was implying something.

Reactions: 2
please spill the tea on what happened to thes influencers pets??
Is Fleur mates with any influencers now? I remember at some point her saying in a video that she doesnā€™t hang out with any and it was in this sort of sneaky way where I felt like she was implying something.
IntheFrow, after her luxury fashion career basically was finished and she was becoming quite irrelevant Got a dog same breed as piglet from a very doubtful breeder as the puppy was obviously quickly separated from it's mum, started to explode the poor thing to create content and beg for freebies, she made him sleep on his back when that is quite bad for them, made it walk long distances being so small, made him smell a bunch of perfumes when she was doing an ad for loreal fragrances. She used to leave the puppy downstairs alone and crying because she claimed she couldn't sleep with the dog around.
Estee is complaining that Effie is a nervous dog and complain she is restless, again is still a puppy and again Estee is the unstable who mix alcohol and antidepressants medicine no dog would be calm next to a crazy witch.
Tanya made Martha disappear no one knows if she killed her or or dumped her in a shelter.
Lydia also made a cat disappear saying that a neighbour might killed it.
Nikki I think is the other one, supposedly the dog "attacked" so she put it to sleep, because thats easier than educate and prepare your dog for the tiem the baby arrives.

Reactions: 8
she made him sleep on his back when that is quite bad for them, made it walk long distances being so small,
Sleeping on their back is not bad for a Dachshund. Mine sleeps on her back every day and other ones i know as well. Long walks also no problem. When mine was younger we often did 2 hour off leash walks, no problem. My friend who is a Dachshund breeder also walks for hours with her miniature ones. Off course not as a puppy..
The rest what you said is off course weird, but read this and just wanted to comment on that.

Lydia is an awful person and I can't stand her but I don't think she killed her own cat. I'm sure at the time she was putting up flyers and was desperate to find out what had happened.

Reactions: 9
IntheFrow, after her luxury fashion career basically was finished and she was becoming quite irrelevant Got a dog same breed as piglet from a very doubtful breeder as the puppy was obviously quickly separated from it's mum, started to explode the poor thing to create content and beg for freebies, she made him sleep on his back when that is quite bad for them, made it walk long distances being so small, made him smell a bunch of perfumes when she was doing an ad for loreal fragrances. She used to leave the puppy downstairs alone and crying because she claimed she couldn't sleep with the dog around.
Estee is complaining that Effie is a nervous dog and complain she is restless, again is still a puppy and again Estee is the unstable who mix alcohol and antidepressants medicine no dog would be calm next to a crazy witch.
Tanya made Martha disappear no one knows if she killed her or or dumped her in a shelter.
Lydia also made a cat disappear saying that a neighbour might killed it.
Nikki I think is the other one, supposedly the dog "attacked" so she put it to sleep, because thats easier than educate and prepare your dog for the tiem the baby arrives.
We can add Lindsay Holland to the list - adopted a rescue dog as a last ditch effort to save her relationship. They broke up anyway so she moved to London to embrace single life and has now admitted she returned the dog - with even more behavioural problems (heā€™s rehomed again now thankfully)

• Sad
  • Wow
Lydia is an awful person and I can't stand her but I don't think she killed her own cat. I'm sure at the time she was putting up flyers and was desperate to find out what had happened.
Yes I don't think Lydia killed her own cat. I think she suspected a neighbouring farmer of shooting Lynx. She did, however, collect her dachshund at just under 8 weeks old in order, we assume, to avoid a lockdown breach.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.