Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AddictedtoYT

I'm new here and just came across her videos. Her and her husband seem to be on benefits yet she spends maybe £100 a month on tat and clothes that don't fit? When other people who earn good money are struggling to pay their electric and heating bills.
Where is she getting the money?

I did like her videos at the start but all the "don't let the dickheads get you down" stuff is just over kill.

Reactions: 17
Has she bought any school uniform? She made a comment about obviously shoes need replacing but she hasn't mentioned doing this? She buys such cheap quality clothes and doesn't keep them clean, I find it hard to believe they don't need replacing. Do her children not grow?

I hope she's got the boys to try things on, see what's actually ok to keep wearing. I hate the thought of them turning up with half mast trousers, grey shirts and scuffed shoes.

I'm really surprised thst she thinks her children do not need new uniform for school but her boyfriend does need a new outfit to go to some Halloween thing, notice that its not ok for steve to make do with what he has already got. This comes after her buying herself 10 new holiday tops for a holiday that may not even happen, apparentlyshe can't make do with what she's got either. What the actual... steve needs to look nice for Halloween like some sort of over grown child but her actual kids don't need to look smart for school. How about he buys his own outfit for his shits and giggles and you make sure your kids are appropriately clothed for their education. Where are her priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lilylily

VIP Member
I hope your daughter is doing ok .. sending love to you all xx
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Hi, we are Hello Fresh... if you're not sure what Hello Fresh is, we are an online food subscription service. We love to give free food away to grubby greedy lazy scrounging people who could afford to pay but spend their time being unemployed through choice, avoiding bailiffs, rake the rails in chazzas and embarrassing their kids online. We really appreciate these YouTube nobodies such as FayeJay promoting our food and we are highly accepting of folk making an absolute shambles of our easy step by step guide and producing what looks like a dogs dinner whilst half of it being pissed up your kitchen walls. We don't care about the words used such as "Arsed" "Twat" and "Dickheads" whilst being "paid" to show everyone how great we truly are. 60% off...

Company sounds like they really do their background checks sufficiently 🙄

Some of us can afford to just buy without having to basically prostitute yourself online for a freebie. Actual scumbag!

Probs the best meal the kids have had tbf, surprised it had leccy topped up enough for the oven

Don't even get me started on her hairy arse n rotten vag in her see-through leggings. Absolutely repulsed by her 🤮

Someone do a welfare call on her!! Mental

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I agree with not wasting money for the sake of it, but at least buy a couple of fresh items to make them feel good when they start back at school, if you can afford to do so. Being a teenager is so hard and other kids judge you harshly by your appearance

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to go on about her fat hairy fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 put some knickers on and STFU you beast

She looks like an obese Orville the duck in that coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (If you're old like me you'll get the reference lol)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Considering she said ages ago her eldest was begging for deodorant to spray on himself before school 😪 Sorry but if you're washed, have clean clothes and not stinking of a manky house, he wouldn't be so worried about stinking! She is downright unhygienic

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I cant help but think Steve gets up at midday, has a rustlers and strawberry milk and then plays on his playstation until 2 a.m. Sleeps. Repeats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there anything she doesn’t do in that kitchen? It’s like the mecca of her shit pit. Why is she exercising where she prepares food, especially in the heat we’ve had.

Sweat dripping in the bolognese, with the leftovers on the side overnight. Cleans up with a manky Dishmatic, whilst calling everyone a knob head. 🫠

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Lilylily

VIP Member
Why on earth does she think it's so amazing that he went out with her kids??? What a bizarre thing to praise him for. If you get with a woman with children , in a serious relationship then surely you should treat them as your own anyway?? Weird! What else would he be doing? Lounging around the house like a jobless tosser?

She's so aggressive and fuming in that cleaning vlog. She's gagging to do tiktok but she's bothered what us lot would have to say I reckon. And some of our tips have actually rubbed off, she's actually sorted out some of the shit that was crushing the microwave. Well done 🤣 baby steps for dickheads and all that 👏
He must be an absolute prick all the time if she's wetting herself over him taking them out for a couple of hours, proves what we've all been thinking is true, he's a lazy scrounger who is just there for what he can get, if he really cared, he would have been helping her to sort that house out, he'd help her to get on top of the housework and he'd be working hard to be bringing money in to give them a better life, he's a bum!!

Thursday lunchtime

Genuinely no idea how much it costs to have your eyebrows tattooed but I’ll take a chance and suggest it’s more than the £7 she didn’t want to pay for a lunchbox.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I hate to admit it but I smell a dose of thrush just by looking at her 🤢 She just looks utter stinking!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lilylily

VIP Member
Omg was she in black bottoms ? did people see the blood ?
I honestly think she makes these stories up, which makes it even worse, every single video, she has a little story about something ridiculous that has happened to her that day, she's a liar and none of her little stories make her relatable to people, the just scream LIAR!
She needs to grow up, it's like she is an immature 12 year old stuck in an over grown (seriously overgrown) woman's body, I just feel awful for her boys, can you imagine the other parents and teachers when they see her videos 🤮🤮

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Some of these floggers I watch are unbelievably tight and make a living being a basic beggar.....for me sending boxes of food to people is the worst...I'd have more respect for these shit companies if they gave it to struggling families or the homeless. How desperate are they if they need a tramp like fayke to sell their shite.😡😡

Its so obvious these influenzers go on the beg. Salters is a company that's been going for years. They don't need to "work" 🤢 with Fayke. Still don't understand why they say "yes" though" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited: