FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldve sent her a family meal voucher so they can't bleeping re sell and least the boys would get took out and have proper food, maybe some dove soap and shampoo and proper hair dye kit and make up for her colour but I would seriously send out a meal voucher in the post

She can't help but mention us each video eh its like a broken record WE GET IT

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didnt she admit again a few videos past she forgot to do the sandwiches again & couldn't give a tit about it no feeling what so ever

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't put it past her arse lickers to send her school uniforms....If we can see she doesn't bother till the last minute they must. Difference is we think its because she a lazy head and they think its because she's just a wonderful mum who's so busy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hope she does a back to school haul. I doubt she will but she does charity shop hauls so why not. Surely they get new uniforms and shoes etc?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she does a back to school haul. I doubt she will but she does charity shop hauls so why not. Surely they get new uniforms and shoes etc?!
She shows absolutely everything else that she buys, so we'll see, I feel sorry for her kids, she's so erratic, they must panic when she's so last minute with everything, I hope they get new uniforms and shoes and trainers for P.E. school bags and supplies etc, if she added up everything bit of chazza shopping she has done in the last few months she could have bought all of their stuff with that money, unfortunately fayes kids don't come first, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks a sunrise with an egg sandwich makes her mum of the year, so immature

Reactions: 5
I wouldve sent her a family meal voucher so they can't bleeping re sell and least the boys would get took out and have proper food, maybe some dove soap and shampoo and proper hair dye kit and make up for her colour but I would seriously send out a meal voucher in the post

She can't help but mention us each video eh its like a broken record WE GET IT
If she received something like that, she would prob use it for a dinner date out with her fella and leave the kids at home to fend for themselves. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is it whenever a You Tuber is gifted something the subbies say "you deserve it".? No a You tuber who sits on their arse all day doesn't deserve freebies. Hard working people deserve freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cost of living going up and yet youtubers get free stuff that they could easily buy themselves😶

• Angry
Why is it whenever a You Tuber is gifted something the subbies say "you deserve it".? No a You tuber who sits on their arse all day doesn't deserve freebies. Hard working people deserve freebies.
Haven't watched yet but it just makes me laugh, thinking of faye sitting on her arse sending out email after email begging these companies to send her stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd rather be able to buy my own stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Free Salter air fryer... still doesn't feed her kids a decent meal 🙄

Complains it's too loud

• Angry
  • Heart
Some of these floggers I watch are unbelievably tight and make a living being a basic beggar.....for me sending boxes of food to people is the worst...I'd have more respect for these tit companies if they gave it to struggling families or the homeless. How desperate are they if they need a woman like fayke to sell their shite.😡😡

Its so obvious these influenzers go on the beg. Salters is a company that's been going for years. They don't need to "work" 🤢 with Fayke. Still don't understand why they say "yes" though" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Some of these floggers I watch are unbelievably tight and make a living being a basic beggar.....for me sending boxes of food to people is the worst...I'd have more respect for these tit companies if they gave it to struggling families or the homeless. How desperate are they if they need a woman like fayke to sell their shite.😡😡

Its so obvious these influenzers go on the beg. Salters is a company that's been going for years. They don't need to "work" 🤢 with Fayke. Still don't understand why they say "yes" though" 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She's probably emailing them daily, she should try looking after her children, it's like she resents them or something she definitely needs therapy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But not one friend to go a walk with. Wouldn't envy her or swap her life for all the tea in China! She's a very sad lonely overweight lazy scrounger. Yeah, envious eh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.