Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blacknwhitecat

Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going ❤
So sorry to hear about your daughter. I was diagnosed with non hodgkin's myself last October, I finished my treatment in June. I understand how hard of a time you are all going through. Sending her my love and wishes for a speedy recovery xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Good job it's boys she has imagine her with a girl 🤦 if meatloaf can't manage her own body / periods and be prepared for it to come and wear a pad just in case ..her daughter would have no chance and Faye wouldn't want to fork out buying to much ..In Scotland we are the first country to give out free pads and tampons to all girls in school , college and university because sadly some were struggling buying them or their tight fisted mother's wouldn't buy enough of them 🥲

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I tried to be as welcoming as I could but she seemed really angry🤷‍♀️ maybe we should all go and meet fayke in person, see if we change our opinion of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's just immature to think that people aren't entitled to an opinion, she's entitled to hers but I'm also entitled to mine, as are you ladies too, but she doesn't want others to have an opinion, unless it's the same as hers, if fayke is going to behave the way she does and treat her kids like shit then people are going to comment on it, I always say it, if you don't want us to have an opinion on something then don't give us something to have an opinion about, it's simple ❤❤

The funniest bit for me was when she said, have you ever taken your kids to watch the sunset with a picnic and no electronic devices, faye had her camera and filmed the whole thing for youtube content 🤷‍♀️ #mumoftheyear

• Heart

Lilylily

VIP Member
I see she took my advice and went and did a charity shop visit. Steps t-shirts. What a 'tragedy.' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And she's begging Steve to marry her because she's so in love with him 👋👋👋👋 hi fayke, we'll be expecting the announcement and ring soon then 🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine thinking that Steve, a man who wont get a job and contribute to your family is the right man to have in your kids lives, remember when he took the kids out for an hour and she wrote him a love letter!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has got to be the most childish person I've ever come across, it's actually hilarious to watch..... never change fayke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
No new uniforms for her boys but spends twelve quid on a shirt for Sponging Steve. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How the fuck she has the brass neck to say she dedicated the holidays to the boys omg ..don't get me started on the paddling pool they never even got 🥲

She's talking about the smell of her piss and the holes in underwear 😮, those poor boys 🥲

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Lilylily

VIP Member
She had wet washing on her counter tops with all the dirt and rubbish, she's disgusting and rewashing clothes because she was too lazy to hang them out, in this beautiful weather she could have gotten so much washing done and dried in no time, she's unbelievably lazy

• Sick

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Sorry to backtrack from her pishy knickers... did she say she dedicated the summer hols to her boys????? Think I've just pished my own knickers! Sweet Jesus she left them sweating in the manky bedroom they share & took them to the beach... but she's happy as fckn larry to spend her cash taking Steve out... give me strength!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Imagine her and Steve banging the life out of each others unemployed scrounging beggy unwashed selves and her kids crammed in their bedrooms a wall apart. She's absolutely zero respect for her kids or herself because I doubt she's the quietest. A form of trauma for kids, I know. Things like that should not be aired for the world to hear because its not sexy and its not needed. She thinks her freebie glasses are giving her the sexy look. Don't worry about putting on this elaborate fake performance for us Faye, worry more about your eyebrows and the fact everyone's laughing at you, not with you.

• Heart

Nellinton

VIP Member
She had wet washing on her counter tops with all the dirt and rubbish, she's disgusting and rewashing clothes because she was too lazy to hang them out, in this beautiful weather she could have gotten so much washing done and dried in no time, she's unbelievably lazy
Exactly tf does she do all day doesn't even do the bare minimum of hanging washing out and doing dishes everyday.Cropper should be helping out too

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Instead of "bye have a nice day" it would be .."see you later don't let the dickheads get you down , mind shut that door"

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
About 12.56
Just watched it. She is taking the piss now and in my opinion pushing the boundaries of You Tube. How can her subbies find this relatable unless they are as low in the gutter as she is. I dont ring my friends and start talking about such private things as this. Shes just downright disgusting and what makes it worse is the fact she looks so dirty you cant help but wonder if she has regular baths.

A video recently she said she went out in leggings and Steven called her a dirty cow when she got back cos he could see she had no knickers on. Who the hell goes out in leggings with no knickers on? Even the best leggings theres a good chance someone's gonna see something. That was a day she did the school run too, she said she was stood in line and god knows what the person behind her saw.
I mean going to school with see through leggings and your ass on show for everyone...I'd die on the spot!
Fancy telling people that. Once again in last nights video she was talking about wearing no underwear. She is coming across on video as being a s**g and to think someone on this thread got a mouthful of abuse from someone for calling her that.

Reactions: 11

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It was loch Lomond not far from me and the three girls were on 1 paddle board with no life jackets on quite far out , the water is black there and gets very deep only a few metre from shore if they went under it could have been catastrophic they are very lucky nothing happened ..they got told of from a worker yet they fkn turned on the man and made out he was in the wrong telling them they need life jackets on its the rule .Last year there was around 15 people died on the loch it's shocking , the Ingham girls were very lucky and I hope it's a lesson learned and they will be in life jackets in future

• Wow

Lilylily

VIP Member
I was the same, I watched and thought she was just an ordinary girl, working hard, I remember her doing a bedroom clean and I thought her boyfriend was a lazy slob, she's out working and he's at home, doing nothing!! Then she gave up her job and the more I watched the more I could see that her and that good for nothing gingerbread man, were first on her list of priorities!! The stuff she shares about her kids is horrible, she wants sympathy and pats on the back the whole time, the made up stories in each video, the moaning and complaining and the speech at the end of the video, the toxic positivity ruins every video, if youre not kissing faykes fat arse, you're a dickhead 🤦‍♀️ we're not the only ones, more and more people end up on this thread because it's like a patern, people watch, think she's nice, realise she's a liar who puts her lazy slob of a boyfriend before her kids and they end up here

• Heart

Rascal

So she is taking gingerbread man to the bowling because they dedicated the summer holidays to the boys.. really?. Did we miss something? Few boot sales, free circus and feed the donkeys? .. why not take the boys to bowling too ? I am sure they will enjoy it.
Fayke marry me Steve
Also Fayke. I'm not desperate..
Everyone. Yes you are
Steve is just waiting for another meal ticket.

• Heart
  • Wow
I cannot imagine spending every hour of every day at home with my other half with no end in sight. Date night's are basically staying at home watching tv because they're skint. Not a lifestyle for me!
I find it odd that she never addresses why he doesn't work when she responds to so many other things said here

• Heart