FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids got at least 1 meal out 🎉

9/10 pieces of clothing look shite 💩

The joy on her face that the hols are over 🙄

Free swimming yet again 👌

She's defo been reading on here 📕 "too much for some" 🤢

3 loads of washing = max 45 mins of her doing nowt but sat on her arse

Innuendo because she likes big dicks and Steve loves a furry one says she with a full bush cos she's a lazy fck

Nothing for her boys, all for Steve and her 😡

Giveaway pending...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If it is Steve or their sisters or something, instead of being on here they should be round her house helping her cook and clean and offer to get on top of their washing or something, her life is a mess and no amount of filmed sunsets will rectify that, it's going to take effort and fayke can't be arsed!! If someone in my family was living like fayke, I'd be having an intervention!!

Reactions: 6
The kids got at least 1 meal out 🎉

9/10 pieces of clothing look shite 💩

The joy on her face that the hols are over 🙄

Free swimming yet again 👌

She's defo been reading on here 📕 "too much for some" 🤢

3 loads of washing = max 45 mins of her doing nowt but sat on her arse

Innuendo because she likes big dicks and Steve loves a furry one says she with a full bush cos she's a lazy fck

Nothing for her boys, all for Steve and her 😡

Giveaway pending...
Steve is a big dick.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm new here and just came across her videos. Her and her husband seem to be on benefits yet she spends maybe £100 a month on tat and clothes that don't fit? When other people who earn good money are struggling to pay their electric and heating bills.
Where is she getting the money?

I did like her videos at the start but all the "don't let the dickheads get you down" stuff is just over kill.

Reactions: 17
I'm new here and just came across her videos. Her and her husband seem to be on benefits yet she spends maybe £100 a month on tat and clothes that don't fit? When other people who earn good money are struggling to pay their electric and heating bills.

I did like her videos at the start but all the "don't let the dickheads get you down" stuff is just over kill.
She will get some money in ad revenue from youtube, no idea how much but I'm guessing that covers the clothes and poundland crap.

Reactions: 7

He's not her husband and he doesn't work and it's only YT money that must be topped up with universal credit and tax credits

And she used to say she had fibro but that's all went quiet because if she did she wouldn't be jogging and on a exercise bike ..well I don't think she would be able to ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched her last night and I turned off before she said the big speech in every video its getting too much now I kind of miss drunk faye she was more fun to watch!

• Haha
Had to turn the video off, she described herself as squelching...... she is so vile, those poor kids going back to school to face kids and parents who have watched these nasty videos, she has to have special needs, it's not normal behaviour from a mother of 2 in her 30's, she's actually a mother of 3 if you include Steve the big sponger, I always thought it was weird that when doing a shopping haul, she'd say, Steve asked to get this or that she'd be fuming because Steve would want something that was over a quid or something, but it must be because she pays for everything, my husband would never say in tescos "can I get this or that" he's a grown man who contributes and provides for our family, nor would he ever expect me to ask his permission to buy something, they are like 12 year olds, it's bizarre!!

It'll be the night before they're bac lol
She'll probably buy them in the middle of September when they're probably cheaper. Besides, her trips to the Chazza is more important than school uniform. I cant believe she said that's her thing, going to the charity shop. Is her life really that boring?

What kind of man lets his girlfriend buy his clothes (from the charity shop as well). It seems weird that she chooses his clothes. Is he so dependant on her that he hasnt got his own money to go to a supermarket of mens clothing shop and buy his own clothes. She said hes a t-shirt, shorts and sliders type of bloke but even then he could buy some nice clothes.

Talking about the charity shop. How boring was last nights video? (Even though they are all boring). She really dragged that one out.
Why does she do that thing where she points her finger at the camera when shes going to show a clothing item thats not her size.

I hope you were all listening to her life lesson on saying no to people. What a load of shite, I already know how to say no I dont need some wannabe life coach telling me how to live my life, especially not one like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I exited that video after she described herself as squelching because she was bleeding so heavily 🤮🤮 she doesn't care that kids at school will watch that and bully her boys, they seem like really sweet kids, it's bizarre to me that she doesn't care, she needs to grow up, and I agree about Steve, you can tell she's a controlling person, and that's why she has nobody left in her life and if Steve had a better offer, he'd be gone!!

Steve can't stand up to her because he's sponging from her and probably has no cash of his own, and yes if a better offer came he would be gone because he's not exactly head over heels with meatloaf is he? he won't even marry her or contribute to the household with a actual real wage from a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but I'm starting to think there's something to be said for buying uniform at the end of August if that means you can free up money to spend on activities for your kids during August. This isn't something that would work for me because i start the dreaded C word shopping from August's pay and I'm too much of a control freak, I'd be worried the sizes i need would be out of stock but i can imagine it's the most practical option for many families.
(I know the obvious response to this is that Faye doesn't seem to have spent anything on days out, activities etc, not that she chooses to share anyway).

I'd also like to point out Louth is a really cute little market town, nice independent shops, with some nice places to eat, old fashioned quirky cinema, nice big public park/green space with a stream and stepping stones which are very popular with families.
It's really not the place you'd travel to visit one blooming charity shop at all. It's absolutely tiny the one she raves about.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.