FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her try on. Her first outfit was lovely on.(see Faye? We are not out to get you) The 2nd was ok... it just went downhill from there. I actually stopped watching as all that boob talk and jiggling just gave me the 😳🤭🤮. Who is she doing this for? Only fans?. Trying to draw in pervs or dirty old men? What about having a bit of dignity if not for herself, for the sake of her kids? That Steve would wh@re her out to anyone offering £5. Any man would be telling her to act like a decent mother and stop prancing about half naked!
She is never going to listen. She talked about Tyler again. She is her sons problem, she is the one causing his bullying. I feel sorry for those lovely boys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Going back to her try on. Her first outfit was lovely on.(see Faye? We are not out to get you) The 2nd was ok... it just went downhill from there. I actually stopped watching as all that boob talk and jiggling just gave me the 😳🤭🤮. Who is she doing this for? Only fans?. Trying to draw in pervs or dirty old men? What about having a bit of dignity if not for herself, for the sake of her kids? That Steve would wh@re her out to anyone offering £5. Any man would be telling her to act like a decent mother and stop prancing about half naked!
She is never going to listen. She talked about Tyler again. She is her sons problem, she is the one causing his bullying. I feel sorry for those lovely boys.
Exactly, she has no self respect and definitely no respect for her kids, and Steve is there because he has nowhere else, I'd say he'd be out that door fast if he did, but who'd want a bum like him either, the poor kids having to deal with that tit

Reactions: 7
Definitely think Steve is only there because he has nowhere else because he never seems to be at home when she’s doing her videos, you would expect to occasionally see or hear him in them seeing as he doesn’t work bet he’s out early morning then back late at night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has made no commitment to her they have been together years and he won't marry her, he is clearly sponging off her ..what does he do ? Doesn't work . Doesn't drive .Does duck all DIY . Doesn't cook

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but if you're doing a try on, at least have some common decency to put on underwear or correctly dress so you're not standing in your manky kitchen covering your tits. Just screams repulsive. Her boys have to see that back 💔 Her language is pure filth also, such a shame. Steve's there cos he's trapped that's clear!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but if you're doing a try on, at least have some common decency to put on underwear or correctly dress so you're not standing in your manky kitchen covering your tits. Just screams repulsive. Her boys have to see that back 💔 Her language is pure filth also, such a shame. Steve's there cos he's trapped that's clear!
She comes across so badly, I just think of her boys being bullied because she's so disgusting, it's vile

Reactions: 6
It amazes me that she'll stand in the kitchen, which by the looks of it, doesnt have any curtains trying on clothes but she wont stand and talk to the camera while the neighbours are mowing the lawn by her fence. Also if they've got a lawn mower going they're not going to hear her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It amazes me that she'll stand in the kitchen, which by the looks of it, doesnt have any curtains trying on clothes but she wont stand and talk to the camera while the neighbours are mowing the lawn by her fence. Also if they've got a lawn mower going they're not going to hear her.
It's all lies, it's like every video has to have a little made up story in it, I'd say her neighbours dislike her

I can just imagine it. Bid Steve saying to a bloke "Do you want a go at the girlfriend for £5" and Fayke saying "£5 mate, bloody bargain":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He has made no commitment to her they have been together years and he won't marry her, he is clearly sponging off her ..what does he do ? Doesn't work . Doesn't drive .Does duck all DIY . Doesn't cook
Its obvious he's just there to sponge. Any decent man would be out earning a living. Its a shame those kids are growing up without a role model. Hopefully when they are older they will make something of their lives and give their kids the childhood they would have wanted. Parents with a good job, a nice clean house, decent food on the table, brand new clothes not charity shop seconds etc. And definetly not a parent that humiliates herself on social media for a few freebies from companies.

• Heart
Wonder when Sian Boshell is coming for her visit 🤔
Oh please dont remind me about her visiting. Thats one video I dont want to see. Anyway shes probably cancelled because she dont want to go to Fayes manky house. Bet everybody she'll visit Fayke just to spite us because Fayke will tell her we were talking about her like she probably did when she said her husband was angry that we were talking about her on here.

We live in her head constantly 😂
I bet we're her second most watched thing on line after Tik Tok. I bet shes even got her subbies reading here in case she misses something.

HI FAYKE, HI SUBBIES.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd say she has multiple accounts on here and is more than likely being a head on other threads 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Watched a couple of that Sian’s recent videos and she is also saying can’t get my words out and I can’t breathe .Fayke says she posts things on vinted under Fayjay202 but am I the only one that sees her account empty

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Watched a couple of that Sian’s recent videos and she is also saying can’t get my words out and I can’t breathe .Fayke says she posts things on vinted under Fayjay202 but am I the only one that sees her account empty
I've seen Faykes vinted account empty quite a few times. As for Sian, I can't watch her. She talks in such a childish voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.