FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Near the end Crash farted and she said she had food out but did anyone else see that fly crawling all over her fridge? (Time stamp 7:37).
I was going to swat it thinking it was actually on my TV. Surely that fly potentially crawling over the food is more unhygenic than a dog fart.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Near the end Crash farted and she said she had food out but did anyone else see that fly crawling all over her fridge? (Time stamp 7:37).
I was going to swat it thinking it was actually on my TV. Surely that fly potentially crawling over the food is more unhygenic than a dog fart.
Omg yes ๐ŸคฎI bet that's been sat on a dig tit outside or in the litter trays ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Screenshot_20220823-160246.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I hope your daughter is doing ok .. sending love to you all xx
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going โค

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know this video is 10 days old but only come across it now and this is reminding me of when I was about 8 with my friends and we were shoving pillows up our tops to play pretend that we were expecting baby borns. We thought we were so clever and creative but the 'bump' was just a lumpy mess like Fayes dress on her mid section! ๐Ÿคญ
Screenshot_2022-08-23-16-06-37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you so much, she has non-hodgkins lymphoma, she's doing great, we have 4 chemo sessions left and then a plan for radiation, she's only 7 so there have been really hard times but she is a star and always has a smile for everyone and her doctor is really happy with how we're going โค
For your daughter xx
3ae28b951a7afd2b9a193453f2fcd951.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im so sorry to hear about your daughter. Fayke should be grateful her kids are (sort of) healthy and not going through what you and your family are going through.
I cant believe how selfish she is complaining about her life when there's people like you coming through what you're going through.
I hope she actually reads this and realises how lucky she is instead of moaning about things.
Best wishes to you and your family.

• Heart
So sorry to hear about your daughter. I was diagnosed with non hodgkin's myself last October, I finished my treatment in June. I understand how hard of a time you are all going through. Sending her my love and wishes for a speedy recovery xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry to hear about your daughter. I was diagnosed with non hodgkin's myself last October, I finished my treatment in June. I understand how hard of a time you are all going through. Sending her my love and wishes for a speedy recovery xxx
I hope you're well ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With all the spare time she has she could help out in a charity shop and it will give her adult company and a gossip with the other staff โ˜•
Oh boy!!! Can you imagine the level of customer service!? Especially with her level of everyday vocabulary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How pathetic acting all stupid over gifted underwear and second hand clothes from subscribers. As usual biggest part of them didn't fit.
I don't know what's worst the clothes or the fact people were begging for her to try the clothes on. It seems weird people sending their old clothes and asking her to try them on.

Oh boy!!! Can you imagine the level of customer service!? Especially with her level of everyday vocabulary
Can you imagine it, someone comes in to return an item of clothing that doesn't fit. It will be something like this. "You're not having a refund you f**King knobhead. It says size 14 on it, stretch it a bit it will fit even if it means your titty mcvities are showing and so is your minge. Go sell it on Vinted, for a quid, bleeping bargain, you know what I mean."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Instead of "bye have a nice day" it would be .."see you later don't let the dickheads get you down , mind shut that door"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I saw the upload I thought surely she's not trying on underwear ๐Ÿคข considering a bodysuit cuts her in two, it seemed extremely creamed to get free cheese grater knickers & she'd reuse the box for a gift... I'd be mortified to receive a gift in a cheapo underwear recycled box, call me ungrateful!

Why does she do that pathetic wobbly wob backwards like a bellend on fire?! She does herself zero favours with the piss poor posture & buy a fckn full length mirror u actual scummy knob!

Also any item that is remotely her size looks half decent but she's a lover of shite that's 3 sizes too small. Again does herself zero favours. Why keep clothes in the hope she one day fits... donate them ffs, greedy hole!!

She's got flies due to dug shite, litter trays, overflowing bins & her sweaty armpit stench!

That air fryer contraption looks the size of her kitchen!! Hilarious tbh, personally I wouldn't give it house room.

I'm sorry but why the hell is she in the kitchen doing try ons. Surely to god she could spend a day and clear the tit tip bedroom, considering this is your now day to day job, I get repulsed by the fact she does this in the kitchen. Pls make her stop, it's minging beyond words.

I hate commenting on ppls weight because I'm no slim bean but fckn hell, she's put on the timber then added the shed!

Sending all my love to ur daughter @Lilylily โค

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is where her children have to come in for food๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ the way she is so proud of herself for squeezing into clothes that are clearly and OBVIOUSLY too small, all for content and supposedly laughs, think about your poor kids Fayke, what the hell is wrong with you
2BA2AB60-80BE-456D-A2AA-AE84442A17D6.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Obviously no clean draws for her so goes on the beg rather than putting a wash on๐Ÿคข

Did she say "lovebox" when describing the short dress ๐Ÿคข

And embarrassing her kids by flashing her tits. Can you imagine if when we were all young our mums did that. Imagine the talk in the playground. No wonder she drops them to school and pisses straight off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.