FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly not arsed by vaccines etc, "you do you" and all that but it was the way in which she just never addressed it for ages and then tried making out youtube was paying her sooooo much that she could afford to give up. We all know it was a lie. He doesn't work now either so the pair are at it! Can't believe she's withheld money from the boys to buy shite rather than a wknd away and a new school uniform!! Every vid she does is referenced to tattle. She'd be, as well as rest of them, address what is said, be open and honest, and move on. Yeah granted some ppl may not be aware of tattle but usually whatever youtuber name you google links to the sight. Personally, I'd take all my content from replying to us witches lol

Reactions: 7
I'm honestly not arsed by vaccines etc, "you do you" and all that but it was the way in which she just never addressed it for ages and then tried making out youtube was paying her sooooo much that she could afford to give up. We all know it was a lie. He doesn't work now either so the pair are at it! Can't believe she's withheld money from the boys to buy shite rather than a wknd away and a new school uniform!! Every vid she does is referenced to tattle. She'd be, as well as rest of them, address what is said, be open and honest, and move on. Yeah granted some ppl may not be aware of tattle but usually whatever youtuber name you google links to the sight. Personally, I'd take all my content from replying to us witches lol
So a new camera lens and a crappy pound land haul was more important than new uniforms. (I haven't watched the new vlog only saw the title)

Reactions: 4
I has one jab but refuse to have any more

Had
I haven't had any jags ....Faye should have been honest to begin with and told us she had to leave as she's refused the jags and we would have understood .She could get a job that doesn't require them though because she is struggling financially atm you can tell it's obvious

Taxes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi fayke 👋👋👋👋
If you're leaving a job because of your stance on vaccines, the best thing you can do for your children is find a job that doesn't require you to have a vaccine, Steve the big scrounger is sat on his arse doing nothing while she buys poundland tat instead of fully kitting her kids out for school, if she can't afford what her kids need the schools could help, I sponsor a kid at each of my kids schools each year, nobody knows who gives the money nor do I know anything about the child that receives it, most schools will have this or something similar, all kids love back to school shopping and new schoolbags and shoes, my heart is actually breaking thinking of her kids using old school bags and stuff, I hope they don't get teased or bullied, because she wont even have taken care of the old bags, they've probably been sat somewhere since the last day of school with rotting food in them, she seems so disinterested in them or their education, I honestly don't think she cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Care homes did sack people at the time but not now as they aren't allowed to discriminate against the unvaccinated ? so she could re apply for her job back

• Heart
Has she bought any school uniform? She made a comment about obviously shoes need replacing but she hasn't mentioned doing this? She buys such cheap quality clothes and doesn't keep them clean, I find it hard to believe they don't need replacing. Do her children not grow?

I hope she's got the boys to try things on, see what's actually ok to keep wearing. I hate the thought of them turning up with half mast trousers, grey shirts and scuffed shoes.

I'm really surprised thst she thinks her children do not need new uniform for school but her boyfriend does need a new outfit to go to some Halloween thing, notice that its not ok for steve to make do with what he has already got. This comes after her buying herself 10 new holiday tops for a holiday that may not even happen, apparentlyshe can't make do with what she's got either. What the actual... steve needs to look nice for Halloween like some sort of over grown child but her actual kids don't need to look smart for school. How about he buys his own outfit for his shits and giggles and you make sure your kids are appropriately clothed for their education. Where are her priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wasn't listening properly but she mentioned putting boot polish on stuff ..so hasn't she bought new shoes ?

• Sad
  • Wow
No new uniforms for her boys but spends twelve quid on a shirt for Sponging Steve. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She definetley is immature. Buying Halloween stuff and a £12 shirt for Cropper to wear to a Halloween event is more important than buying new uniform. Even if the shirts are still in good condition buy them some new ones. Washing the shirts with Dr Beckman sachets isnt going to keep them white especially if shes doing a 15 minute wash.
I know people are struggling at the moment but supermarkets are doing school shirts etc cheaply. Shes just all about herself and that pathetic boyfriend of hers. I wonder if the kids are going to this event with them or whether they will get palmed off with some relative.

I honestly couldnt live like her she is so disorganised. I, by no means, am one of these people you see on social media who is organised to the point that they have every minute of the day accounted for. But when I moved into my house I made sure I had a proper filing system for my household info, bills, personal papers etc so I could find things that I needed and at the beginning of the new year I sort all the previous years paperwork out and keep the important stuff.

We know she doesnt keep account of all her financial comings and goings because of when she thought people were talking money out of her bank and it turned out to be direct debits or things she forgot about. As for doing her taxes I honestly think she will be better off getting someone with financial experience to help her fill in her tax form because she hasnt got a clue about budgeting for the important things in life.

Most schools i know only allow black socks... 🙄

Which if you think about it £12 is comparably crazy expensive seeing as everyone else in the household is wearing £1 garments.
Perhaps Cropper is fed up of the tit she keeps buying him. I bet she'll keep reminding him about it. She'll probably be "Do this for me, do that for me, I bought you that £12 shirt" or "I could have got 12 or more items from the chazzas for what I paid for that shirt for you"

I agree with not wasting money for the sake of it, but at least buy a couple of fresh items to make them feel good when they start back at school, if you can afford to do so. Being a teenager is so hard and other kids judge you harshly by your appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Considering she said ages ago her eldest was begging for deodorant to spray on himself before school 😪 Sorry but if you're washed, have clean clothes and not stinking of a manky house, he wouldn't be so worried about stinking! She is downright unhygienic

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Considering she said ages ago her eldest was begging for deodorant to spray on himself before school 😪 Sorry but if you're washed, have clean clothes and not stinking of a manky house, he wouldn't be so worried about stinking! She is downright unhygienic
She said before that she keeps a hair brush and lynx downstairs for them to use before school, and that the boys spray each other with the lynx, the lynx she buys is body spray, teens and preteens need antiperspirant, not just body spray, I hate to think of a kid who gets teased or bullied because they smell bad, it's so avoidable, hygiene is not high on her list of priorities though, I don't know if it's an intellectual thing or she just really doesn't care

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.