FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is in real life absolutely no way meatloaf would sign up for go fresh , yet she's prompting it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried Hello Fresh once. They sent me three random tit meal preps, not the ones I asked for. I gave my dogs the chicken thighs they sent for one recipe, and they gave the dogs the runs. The minced beef went in the bin followed by the rest of the stuff. The only thing I used is a lime they sent. I'd plan my own meals and fetch the items I need from Asda instead of being a lazy arse and spending money on a load of tit food.

The thing is in real life absolutely no way meatloaf would sign up for go fresh , yet she's prompting it 🙄
She wouldnt unless they did potato waffles, chicken arseholes and all the other tit she gives the kids to eat. But then they'd have to rename it "Hello processed tit"

Ooh she was really going heavy with that tit speech at the end of her slog tonight......still don't know who's she's talking too....I'm wondering if she's looking in a mirror...bizarre 🤪
The tit speeches are getting boring. Seriously are there women out there that have so little confidence that they need someone like her to give them advice.

How can she give advice when she's got no ambitions in life, no job, no motivation to clean either her house or herself, no real motivation to lose weight, shes just living a boring daily life which in my opinion isnt very inspiring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd say all of the influenzas I watch wouldn't put their hands in their pockets for anything their sent....I mean begged for....First class scroungers the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd say all of the influenzas I watch wouldn't put their hands in their pockets for anything their sent....I mean begged for....First class scroungers the lot of them.
It's disgusting that companies send You Tubers things to promote. I bet the biggest part of them don't even appreciate the stuff they are given. Companies should give to charities or hard working people that deserve it not scrounging idle You Tubers. The poor mugs who go and buy the stuff they promote don't realise they are probably buying something they wouldn't usually buy but will buy it just because they got a discount code or because their favourite You Tuber got one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These food companies should give their stuff to the homeless or families struggling to eat. I'd have more respect for them. Or the sloggers should give it to those in need. Satan himself will be wearing a hat, scarf and gloves before this happens 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These food companies should give their stuff to the homeless or families struggling to eat. I'd have more respect for them. Or the sloggers should give it to those in need. Satan himself will be wearing a hat, scarf and gloves before this happens 🙄🤬
Most You Tubers are motivated by greed. They just want something for nothing.

• Angry
  • Heart
@Bella's mummy I tried it once surprised i'm still alive the meat looked dodgey to me but gave it a shot never again though I hate the thought of meat being left in a box for god knows how long

• Sick
Why does her camera make that annoying focusing noise, i swear she announces 3 times a year she's fixed/replaced it every year. Don't think I've ever noticed any other vlogger have this issue definitely not for so long. Why doesn't she buy a camera seeing as this is her job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does her camera make that annoying focusing noise, i swear she announces 3 times a year she's fixed/replaced it every year. Don't think I've ever noticed any other vlogger have this issue definitely not for so long. Why doesn't she buy a camera seeing as this is her job.
I said the same thing a week or so ago. You Tube is her main source of income so she should invest in some decent filming stuff. Its like a plumber coming to your house and using a clapped out load of tools.

• Heart
I said the same thing a week or so ago. You Tube is her main source of income so she should invest in some decent filming stuff. Its like a plumber coming to your house and using a clapped out load of tools.
Or you giving the plumber the tools to do the job🙄🙄😉😉😉

• Haha
who else thinks she is thick as two short planks. She was on about Jamie Oliver making home made gravy and having loads of utensils. It wouldnt have something to do with him being a chef by any chance, would it?

Also she said she'd love to host a big meal with lots of guests in the garden. You've got no friends Fayke and your food is shite.

• Haha
She'd never pay for hello fresh out of her own pocket, or degusta, or that other one shes gifted, the beauty one, which I'm convinced she sells on, she's a con woman who can't keep her stories straight, I didn't watch the hello fresh video, I'd have more respect for her if she donated the boxes to a family who is finding food shopping difficult, she's a self indulgent pig!!

• Heart
Hahaha garden with guests. They will be trying to avoid the dog crap,and the angry blue bottles. The manky food. The thought of that makes me gag!!! Anyway, what friends? Her make believe subs? 🤭

• Haha
Hahaha garden with guests. They will be trying to avoid the dog crap,and the angry blue bottles. The manky food. The thought of that makes me gag!!! Anyway, what friends? Her make believe subs? 🤭
At least if you was a "garden guest " and wanted to visit her next-door neighbour you could just use the short cut through the missing "duck off fence" panel. 🤣

• Haha
She's forever saying that she has no friends, her family don't want to know her, so who is she inviting? Steve and her camera?? They're her only friends and the sponger is only there because it's a place to live, she lives in this dream world inside her head, she constantly thinks of how she wants her life to be, in reality she does sweet f all to actually do the stuff, she's lazy and greedy and they are ugly traits to have!!

Stbph this idiot is one of the worst people on you tube in my opinion…you know she always says that stupid “who is she?” Well ladies who is she? This is the big question because she has no clue herself. She has a fake life a fake “job” a fake relationship a fake image of herself in those far too little cheap tat clothes, she feeds her subscribers fake crappy lies for stories and those fake breaths before that fake laughs are so bloody annoying!! She the moral of this is in her very own style of words “who the duck is she?”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's forever saying that she has no friends, her family don't want to know her, so who is she inviting? Steve and her camera?? They're her only friends and the sponger is only there because it's a place to live, she lives in this dream world inside her head, she constantly thinks of how she wants her life to be, in reality she does sweet f all to actually do the stuff, she's lazy and greedy and they are ugly traits to have!!
It makes you wonder ,if like you'd said before whether she has got some kind of mental illness. She does seem to have these strange fantasies about the way she would like to dress etc, but like you also say she doesnt do anything to make her life any better. It just seems ironic that shes advising her subbies to be themselves and better their lives but she doesnt practice what she preaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder why hello fresh gifted her that is someone from here reading tattle and feel sorry for the boys not getting proper meals

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder why hello fresh gifted her that is someone from here reading tattle and feel sorry for the boys not getting proper meals
Probably...she ain't done a good to go bag for ages. Kids been in short supply of stale rolls and out of date prawn sarnies. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.