FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But was that because she's got decent brand deals and income from sponsored content? I honestly think if Faye had money we would see evidence of it.

Unless... she doesn't really live there, its just a set and when she stops filming on her broken camera she changes into her current season dior and drives off in her 22 plate bmw to her 5 bed detached new build....
🤣😂

In all seriousness, it'd be interesting to know what youtube does earn her just for nosiness. If she's reading this I'll look forward to her dropping it in in her next video.

We are all just assuming she gets benefits, maybe she doesn't after all. I always think its odd her kids aren't free school meals
Talking of the screechy camera, it's gone to camera heaven and she's desperately trying to sort a new one out. First the other lens, then the microphone now screechy camera, I seriously think someone's trying to tell her something.:LOL:

Reactions: 6
Talking of the screechy camera, it's gone to camera heaven and she's desperately trying to sort a new one out. First the other lens, then the microphone now screechy camera, I seriously think someone's trying to tell her something.:LOL:
She's hoping someone will offer to pay for one for her, low key begging is her seciality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's had bad experiences in past relationships which is why she's so happy to settle for such little in this relationship. When she's done what i got for xmas videos in the past she has been genuinely thrilled to receive a bath mat and a £1.20 box of truffles from home bargains from him. She probably paid for them anyway.
She also got a £3 box of truffles with the price on after she'd been "dropping hints". wtf?! These are the kind of things you just buy without thought if you work for a living. The comment section was praising her for keeping it real with normal non showy gifts. Erm no... she's not keeping it real, she needs to aim higher.
He doesn't work, he doesn't drive, he doesn't cook or clean, he doesn't treat her or take her anywhere (because he doesn't work or drive). Her self esteem must be really low to settle for someone who's willing to shuffle round car boots with you and have sex with once a week and think this is what a relationship is all about. It's depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she's had bad experiences in past relationships which is why she's so happy to settle for such little in this relationship. When she's done what i got for xmas videos in the past she has been genuinely thrilled to receive a bath mat and a £1.20 box of truffles from home bargains from him. She probably paid for them anyway.
She also got a £3 box of truffles with the price on after she'd been "dropping hints". wtf?! These are the kind of things you just buy without thought if you work for a living. The comment section was praising her for keeping it real with normal non showy gifts. Erm no... she's not keeping it real, she needs to aim higher.
He doesn't work, he doesn't drive, he doesn't cook or clean, he doesn't treat her or take her anywhere (because he doesn't work or drive). Her self esteem must be really low to settle for someone who's willing to shuffle round car boots with you and have sex with once a week and think this is what a relationship is all about. It's depressing.
So so true, I remember on one of her stupid q+a videos, she text him from her bedroom asking him what he liked about her or something silly like that 🤦‍♀️ my husband tells me he loves me every day, but his actions prove those words to be true, he works so hard to give us the best life, he does things that absolutely shows me that the kids and me are the most important thing to him, Steve saying, I love having a laugh with you is not what I'd call a proper relationship, like you said, she's settling for him because she doesn't think that she can do any better!!

Reactions: 10
Faye you could do better than Steve he really is taking the piss he could be working in retail as he has the Spar experience ...he should be contributing to the house and he's not , selling the odd item on vintage for you is not a wage

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know about Steve. Mind that tattler who knows them said that Steve is chatty on his own, yet says nothing when he is with her? Maybe she doesn't want him working in case he meets someone else. She is a control freak and he has no backbone.
Definitely low key begging for a camera, more ads that ITV during a 3 hour film! Skip skippy doo dah!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't get why people show everyone what food they have bought. I know it's horses for courses and some people might enjoy it🤪 but I grew up when if we was out playing and asked my mum what was for dinner she used to say "tit & sugar" and that she didn't want everyone knowing. Times have changed I know...God I ain't even that old🤣🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why people show everyone what food they have bought. I know it's horses for courses and some people might enjoy it🤪 but I grew up when if we was out playing and asked my mum what was for dinner she used to say "tit & sugar" and that she didn't want everyone knowing. Times have changed I know...God I ain't even that old🤣🤣😉
tit with sugar and jam round the edges. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

God what boring lives her subbies must have. Talking about hip operations, pulled pork and other boring tit:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant help but think Steve gets up at midday, has a rustlers and strawberry milk and then plays on his playstation until 2 a.m. Sleeps. Repeats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant help but think Steve gets up at midday, has a rustlers and strawberry milk and then plays on his playstation until 2 a.m. Sleeps. Repeats.
I would say you're probably 100% right
It's really sad, he could be working, feeling accomplished and providing for his family, I think in the beginning it was Steve who wanted to be a youtuber, but faye muscled in there, she wanted her channel to be make-up and fashion related 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kind of drifted hasn't it, now it's charity shopping for clothes that won't fit or 4 for a quid tit in heron!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.