FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be in a 90s coma always going back to the old skool okay I loved it back then and it was great and i've got some things like my platform trainers (don't come for me lol) & my boyband fetish hay days concerts but she still seems to not accept shes getting older and still dresses as if she was a spice girl, my spotify is always blasting 80/90s tunes so I shouldn't talk but im feeling sorry for thoses boys on the morning run by their mother who dresses like that and all bits hanging out with greasy hair stained knickeres and dull make up.

Reactions: 9
Surely to god any new subscribers are coming to her channel to take the piss, if I got wind of some grotty horrendous skank talking and acting like she does who is the mother to 2 kids I would check them out, she gets more disgusting and unlikeable with every vlog, it’s car crashing viewing, she’s f****d up big style, she can’t take back anything she’s put out on the internet and it will all end badly for her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
:sick: :sick: 🤮 please tell me she made that story up 🤞🤞🤞
She really needs to cop the f*ck on!
The cat was cute though. She should not bring the cat into this. I feel bad for the cat, all of them.

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for her neighbours

Is she taken the piss out of us now only managed to caught up on her videos absolute bargins :cautious:

Cats look cleaner than her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When are You Tube going to cancel her? Shes getting more and more disgusting. Do we really need to know about her see through leggings, pissy pants, and the thong that was with that cop uniform. I just hope that nobody saw her in the school line and mentions it to their kids, it wouldnt be fair if her kid was bullied because of his dirty lazy stinking disgusting mum.

I feel bad for her neighbours
I can imagine her blasting music out, Crash running amok in the neighbours gardens, the cats shitting in the neighbours garden, Her screaming at the kids, flashing the neighbours when shes doing her try ons. How can she say she doesnt put her undies on the line because shes too embarrassed but come onto You Tube telling stories about see through leggings etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is pure trash, on one video she's saying thar all her knickers are stained because of her acid fanny, then says she wasn't wearing knickers just second hand leggings, she's also said before that she doesn't get out of the car on the school run, she's a liar, never tells the same story twice, when (it's inevitable) the school see these videos where she is constantly shaming her children, I won't be surprised if she's called in and advised that it's having a negative impact on her kids and the fact that she seems so determined to keep on shaming them and thinking that it's OK would lead me to think that she definitely has an intellectual disability, the kids schools could help her with that too, arrange some support for her and for her kids, because they're the ones that seem to be baring the brunt of her problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I blast music out but at the same time have respect for the neighbours fair enough have the music on but at a decent level I only have music on when im cleaning the house makes me move better 😂

She really is Jeremy Kyle clan isn't she?

It’s those poor boys I feel sorry for honestly they actually seem really good little lads but do you know what they will get no place in life simply because they will already be “known” as them from the estate with the rough as stuff mother who can’t even be arsed to put primark pants on to take them to school! Really hope the school are informed and step in save the poor boys anymore embarrassment 😟

• Sad
The boys seem very well behaved and good mannered ....compared to a few other crappy channels i watch for a laugh, a woman with a horrible chin and no teeth and a obese woman with huge nostrils that lives on a farm their kids are fkn cheeky brats

Reactions: 5
She is pure trash, on one video she's saying thar all her knickers are stained because of her acid fanny, then says she wasn't wearing knickers just second hand leggings, she's also said before that she doesn't get out of the car on the school run, she's a liar, never tells the same story twice, when (it's inevitable) the school see these videos where she is constantly shaming her children, I won't be surprised if she's called in and advised that it's having a negative impact on her kids and the fact that she seems so determined to keep on shaming them and thinking that it's OK would lead me to think that she definitely has an intellectual disability, the kids schools could help her with that too, arrange some support for her and for her kids, because they're the ones that seem to be baring the brunt of her problems!
Im glad someone else mentioned the fact that she said she doesnt get out of the car when shes doing the school run. I thought that when she was telling the story. Didnt she once say she sat in the car and if she saw a teacher approaching she'd tell the kid to get in the car and drive off quickly.

It’s those poor boys I feel sorry for honestly they actually seem really good little lads but do you know what they will get no place in life simply because they will already be “known” as them from the estate with the rough as stuff mother who can’t even be arsed to put primark pants on to take them to school! Really hope the school are informed and step in save the poor boys anymore embarrassment 😟
I wish someone who knows her does report her to the school or even social services. Like you all say she's embarrassing the poor lads and what for? A few tacky freebies and a load of arse licking subbies who think shes some kind of celebrity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
The boys seem very well behaved and good mannered ....compared to a few other crappy channels i watch for a laugh, a woman with a horrible chin and no teeth and a obese woman with huge nostrils that lives on a farm their kids are fkn cheeky brats
I am sure I don't know who you mean! 😉

• Heart
Who are these You Tubers?I want to have a laugh. X
Life of the Baldwin's and Jen and her tribe. Jen doesn't really do you tube very much at all now though. They were both friends during lockdown, but goodness knows if they still are.

Reactions: 2
Hi, we are Hello Fresh... if you're not sure what Hello Fresh is, we are an online food subscription service. We love to give free food away to grubby greedy lazy scrounging people who could afford to pay but spend their time being unemployed through choice, avoiding bailiffs, rake the rails in chazzas and embarrassing their kids online. We really appreciate these YouTube nobodies such as FayeJay promoting our food and we are highly accepting of folk making an absolute shambles of our easy step by step guide and producing what looks like a dogs dinner whilst half of it being pissed up your kitchen walls. We don't care about the words used such as "Arsed" "twit" and "Dickheads" whilst being "paid" to show everyone how great we truly are. 60% off...

Company sounds like they really do their background checks sufficiently 🙄

Some of us can afford to just buy without having to basically prostitute yourself online for a freebie. Actual scumbag!

Probs the best meal the kids have had tbf, surprised it had leccy topped up enough for the oven

Don't even get me started on her hairy arse n rotten vag in her see-through leggings. Absolutely repulsed by her 🤮

Someone do a welfare call on her!! Mental

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooh she was really going heavy with that tit speech at the end of her slog tonight......still don't know who's she's talking too....I'm wondering if she's looking in a mirror...bizarre 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh she was really going heavy with that tit speech at the end of her slog tonight......still don't know who's she's talking too....I'm wondering if she's looking in a mirror...bizarre 🤪
Makes herself look a right fool, dickheads must really get her down, she's obsessed with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.