FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep her sound is really bad at the moment, I have the same problem with having to turn it up then an ad comes on the telly and I have to turn it down quick
She said the sound is bad because Crash chewed the microphone cable. The only reason why dogs destruct things us because they are bored. I bet he doesn't get as much attention now as when he was a pup.
She should stop buying tit and invest in new equipment. Financially stable my arse.

Low key begging is her speciality, last minute shopping for school making people feel bad for her kids, wouldn't be surprised if people are sending her money, and it's always vulnerable people who want to send money and stuff and she wouldn't care, she has bought one £3.99 lunch bag, wtf?? Definitely looking for donations!!
I'd hate to think that there's some idiots out there who would send her money or stuff and would put themselves in financial difficulty while she is sitting on her big fat idle arse all day watching tik tok instead of going out and earning a living.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Low key begging is her speciality, last minute shopping for school making people feel bad for her kids, wouldn't be surprised if people are sending her money, and it's always vulnerable people who want to send money and stuff and she wouldn't care, she has bought one £3.99 lunch bag, wtf?? Definitely looking for donations!!
Patreon incoming....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So from today's little antidote, reading in between the lines if you saw a couple having a full blown barney in Skeggy home bargains it was actually Faye "not seeing the funny side" after her and her bf played hide and seek because they do that all the time. Reminds me of the road rage story. I think she's worrying about being spotted out and about being her real self.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So from today's little antidote, reading in between the lines if you saw a couple having a full blown barney in Skeggy home bargains it was actually Faye "not seeing the funny side" after her and her bf played hide and seek because they do that all the time. Reminds me of the road rage story. I think she's worrying about being spotted out and about being her real self.
Or she's just making these things up, storming off from him and her kids in a shop because he frightened her, it's like hearing about 13 year olds, she can't just have a normal video, she has to have some little story to tell everyone, she spent her money on tit in those shops when she could have bought the boys school bags or something, she's got to have some sort of intellectual disability??

Reactions: 7
And you are the biggest bleep of all Faye!!!!!! you exploit your son's showing strangers your home, you in your bra , even in the fkn bath , you swear talk vulgar ..we had a very warm summer you never even got the boys a pool they had to use a community pool you are a disgrace ..your garden is probably filthy and overgrown because you never show it ..your boys didn't even get a holiday all they got was took to a local beach and a local circus event
Screenshot_20220826-105802.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And you are the biggest bleep of all Faye!!!!!! you exploit your son's showing strangers your home, you in your bra , even in the fkn bath , you swear talk vulgar ..we had a very warm summer you never even got the boys a pool they had to use a community pool you are a disgrace ..your garden is probably filthy and overgrown because you never show it ..your boys didn't even get a holiday all they got was took to a local beach and a local circus event View attachment 1529113
What in God's name is she on about?? There's something not right with her.... big energy always???? If they're not getting you down, why make a post about it?? Get over yourself fayke, you're ruing your life with toxicity, you need to grow up, concentrate on being a better mother to your beautiful children, you're the most negative person I've come across, it's getting funnier how obsessed she is with us on here 🤣🤣

• Heart
And you are the biggest bleep of all Faye!!!!!! you exploit your son's showing strangers your home, you in your bra , even in the fkn bath , you swear talk vulgar ..we had a very warm summer you never even got the boys a pool they had to use a community pool you are a disgrace ..your garden is probably filthy and overgrown because you never show it ..your boys didn't even get a holiday all they got was took to a local beach and a local circus event View attachment 1529113
She is undoubtedly the biggest hypocrite and takes no accountability for her poor behaviour so she deflects it on to other people. Makes me rage ;(

• Heart
She is a fkn idiot that contradicts herself she says don't let them drain your energy ect so why the duck does she always go on about it then ? just move on do not give "cunts " another mention just drop it .....These vloggers are absolutely deluded can they not see what we are seeing? do they not take a long hard look at themselves at think wait a minute these people are correct why am I sharing my life to them ? it's not even as if her life is so amazing she's jetting of to Dubai ect and showing us the world she's stood in her clatty house talking utter tit making a utter fool of herself and her boys

• Heart
Hi guys 👋 just swanning in here with my big energy to say she wouldn’t have to post that if she didn't read here 🤷‍♀️ how would you know there's ppl dragging you down if you haven't seeked it, we don't knock on your door to tell you. Take note that ppl don't like you for a reason, accept, change and grow. She is an absolute beggy ungrateful scruffbag! Go put them big girl pants on & fck off ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's not the language to use if you're wanting to attract decent well known brands to #sponsor you and #gift you freebies

• Heart
She shows absolutely everything else that she buys, so we'll see, I feel sorry for her kids, she's so erratic, they must panic when she's so last minute with everything, I hope they get new uniforms and shoes and trainers for P.E. school bags and supplies etc, if she added up everything bit of chazza shopping she has done in the last few months she could have bought all of their stuff with that money, unfortunately fayes kids don't come first, it's blatantly obvious, she thinks a sunrise with an egg sandwich makes her mum of the year, so immature
it’s so sad to see that everything she buys is for her, even at that none of it even fits.

• Heart
You can tell how immature Steve is playing around a shop like a kid smoozing in her ear because she's the one with the money ....he won't get a proper job and work for they boys and her and he won't commit to her he really is just sponging from her can't Faye see this ? why isn't she questioning him about not having a job ? and not marrying her ?

• Heart
I really dont need a delusional you Tuber to tell me there are "Lots of c**ts in the world". To be honest the any c**ts Ive experienced are the pathetic ones with You Tube channels and the ones that are continously posting friendly reminders about people being c**ts.

i honestly think she is jealous of seeing other people having fun because shes got such a boring life. I thought she was going to get a visit from that Sian woman or she was going to go to see Kerri the bleep (Oops sorry I mean Kerri Hoare)

As for that mark on her chest Im pretty certain she said in a video a few weeks ago that one of the animals scratched her. Shes probably trying to get sympathy from her subbies by saying its something else.

You can tell how immature Steve is playing around a shop like a kid smoozing in her ear because she's the one with the money ....he won't get a proper job and work for they boys and her and he won't commit to her he really is just sponging from her can't Faye see this ? why isn't she questioning him about not having a job ? and not marrying her ?
Hes not a real man just an overgrown schoolkid thats why they are compatible. Their just a couple of immature schoolkids living in a fantasy world.

• Heart
That's not the language to use if you're wanting to attract decent well known brands to #sponsor you and #gift you freebies
It's disgusting that You Tube and Instagram let her get away with this kind of language. I agree with you about the brands sponsoring her. Do they really want people with this kind of language to promote their goods.

• Heart
Genuinely no idea how much it costs to have your eyebrows tattooed but I’ll take a chance and suggest it’s more than the £7 she didn’t want to pay for a lunchbox.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.