Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw in one the older vlogs that Asa was saying that he started the FA vlog for himself. He had said in another vlog that he started it bc he wanted to help other autism families and show some of their techniques with how to deal with certain things. So, which is it? Himself or others? (We all know the real answer to this question but, I wonder what he would say if asked straight on?)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He definitely can’t live off min wage but he can learn independence through a job.
[/QUOT
He definitely can’t live off min wage but he can learn independence through a job.
We just have different beliefs. My kids were in advanced studies like Isiah, they did some babysitting and some odd jobs occasionally but as far as a job, school was their job. We wanted them to focus on school. Once you graduate, either get a job or go on to college.

I bet Isiah will have Asa beat in every area of life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We just have different beliefs. My kids were in advanced studies like Isiah, they did some babysitting and some odd jobs occasionally but as far as a job, school was their job. We wanted them to focus on school. Once you graduate, either get a job or go on to college.
Yes we can agree to disagree. I just think if Isaiah had a job, it would give him a break from his parents and they wouldn't have control to tell him when he needs to watch Abbie or do things according to their schedule.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion......how about we just keep it simple and go with "Those motherfuckers!!!" Aye?

• Haha
So I don't know how many of you have TikTok, but (regarding the milkshake thing) the way it works is basically people reuse the same audio file and basically copy each other's videos. There are some exceptions where people use their own sound or are the first to use a particular sound file, and then perhaps they get copied by other people. And then there are some good people who do something really interesting or creative. But the vast majority of content on TikTok is like....really extremely low effort bullshit where people copy other stuff, like 30-second lip sync videos. It is so, so sad--but I do use the app because like I said, for every 99 people who produce garbage there is a person who creates something truly unique and valuable.

Anyway, so the point is that there are about a zillion other videos of other women with that sound clip doing the exact same stupid thing, and it doesn't make any sense in any of them. There's the occasional woman with her boobs hanging out or perhaps they have a milk jug or are drinking a milkshake so it makes some sort of sense. (Page with a zillion such stupid videos here.)

It's the dumbest tit ever, even by TikTok standards. I hope that I've done some community service here by helping those who don't have the app understand what a pile of feces TikTok is (by and large--like I said, there is the occasional gem buried in the poo). This is a weird case where even the original is dumb as tit and makes no bleeping sense, and for some bleeping unexplainable reason over 1500 dumb hoes copied it. (Sorry, don't usually call women dumb hoes, but these are.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw in one the older vlogs that Asa was saying that he started the FA vlog for himself. He had said in another vlog that he started it bc he wanted to help other autism families and show some of their techniques with how to deal with certain things. So, which is it? Himself or others? (We all know the real answer to this question but, I wonder what he would say if asked straight on?)
🙄 Typical Maassism

Fathering Autism #10 Stubby Fingers, Thumbs like Toes, $omebody $ponsor u$, Nasty Sniffling Nose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
AnP have sad a few times they hover over Isaiah... and failure isn't an option. Seems to me Isaiah is affraid. His father belittles him constantly, on damn near ever video if you watch close. Isaiahs accomplishments are THEIR accomplishments... if their son does something it has to involve them. If A thinks Isaiah is outshining him he has to try and take his son down a notch. I know the type... I don't blame Isaiah for seeming to be weak. It isn't safe to push back on someone like A... he will tear hom down emotionally and mentally. They have proven this numerous times. With everyone A says condescending things and tries to make people feel less then him.

Off comment topic but someone said that AnP mistreat Jen so much because she is what they want Ab to be. I think they do it because despite having Autism she is mire intelligent, talented, and all around better person. Jen is in MENSA, plays numerous instruments by ear, has a spot on wit, and enjoyable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IDD stands for intellectual disability disorder, previously known as mental rd.

Summer seems extremely immature for age. I hate the way she talks to Abbie. Stop dressing her up like she’s your little play doll. Take notes from Becca and act like an actual caretaker when you’re with her and not like some buffoon dressing her up for headlining this circus show.
I thought S was going to school to learn how to help children with disabilities? Why isn’t she putting what she learns at school into practice with Ab? B, I understand is going to be interning at JSA and in the odd bits of her being filmed always seems to be sitting with Ab not initiating any type of therapy, but she doesn’t have to hold on to Ab’s backpack like S does? So Ab respects B more, and knows not to horse around with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are posting two videos a day for Quarantine I believe.

Abbie goes to speech therapy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Ewww.
I hope that woman washed her hands.
She was also touching her face a lot.
The whole therapy thing is an exercise in futility, since they do nothing at home with Abbie to reinforce this or anything else.
Its clear that Assa reads here.
He's trying his damndest to turn things around with the channel to somewhat resemble awareness or what ever the f it is.
Those demonic fans of theirs will buy it but I don't.
It's just more P.T. Barman fukery.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us So We Can Stay Ri¢h, Dad's an A$$ and Mom's a Bit¢h

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Who was the person who pointed out the toe fingers?? They addressed it by saying 'I've seen comments and controversy on the last video about that' and chalked it up as she does not use her hands like the average person....

Okay, so that's why Abbie has the clubbed toe hands, that's a reason for her but we also asked why YOU have those gross ass clubbed toe hands and Abbie can't use her hands.....does that mean you also don''t, ASSa? lol

Yeah, those fingers of Abbie's are 100% genetic and YOU have them too, ASSa so I guess it bugs you that we noticed that on you.

• Haha
Should I tell you how I ruined Isiah's day? This is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of my morning and I wanted to actually prove a point to Isiah with how toxic his family is. Actions speak louder than words and since I know they read here, I'm sure this will piss them off.

There's a guy I used to see, we're still friends and the spark is still there but we talk enough where we joke and laugh. This was semi intentional but not fully on my end. So, he is in the process of developing a game and trying to sell it. He's not like a famous game maker but it's all about who you know. He is part of an online game development group where they help you with online games as well as table based games (I'm sure you know where this is going!) and they discuss the best ways to get their games out there and their friends and tit will sometimes promote them.

In this group, the guy that I personally know actually has an online friend in that group who has a real life friend who works on......wait for it.....D&D!

I just casually mentioned how desperate they are to get that sponsorship deal and how I was pretty sure they were spam emailing trying to get some type of sponsorship. I rolled my eyes as I said that and then he laughed and he told me he would have to tell his online friend and show him some videos of these idiots. I laughed, thought he was joking and literally 10 minutes ago he messaged me to call him and he laughed when I did.

Turns out, he was actually playing an online game with his friend who he did tell about the mASSes and that guy went to his friend and showed him some videos. DO YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO HOOK THEM UP SAID??

He looked at 7 of their videos and then he said "Family Vloggers with a special needs child wouldn't fit our target audience" and that "Their type of audience wouldn't even play D&D."

The guy who could get them the sponsorship was apparently not that impressed with the way they shout out their other sponsors either. I was only joking when I showed my friend and I was like 'Oh, you so need to show him!' and I didn't think he would.

Sorry Isiah, I like you but you need to learn! Guess you're not getting that sponsorship. Always happy to knock you all down a few pegs.
I thought big names weren’t sponsoring them, because a lot of the ‘fans’ were ‘brought’ and that with having sooo many aliases they would just play the vids on repeat to up the numbers? Like who has heard of wegone before A got himself a nomination, and then all of a sudden, he wins it, and not more deserving people?

Reactions: 8
Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor Us So We Can Stay Ri¢h, Dad's an A$$ and Mom's a Bit¢h
Ugh, had to go there! I hate to curse but these people have made me go THERE.
Priscilla posing in Isaiah's photoshoot like she's some Instagram model, jumping in the mix during his opportunity at the News Station, then forcing him to pose for a pic with a turtle statue when he obviously didn't want to "how 'bout shut up and take the picture Isaiah", Stupid, imature, obnoxious tik toks. How 'bout give a sh** about your kids Prisilly! How 'bout get your crazy a** off TIK TOK! HOW 'BOUT PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN AND BE A MOM!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE
So Summers best friend has fathering autism YouTube in her bio. What kind of freak show are they running? Hopefully they paid her for this.

They don’t let that girl have a life. Like leave her friends out of this.

She also danced at his black light party.

Starts at 10:45

Does he wear that bloody cap in bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Asa totally addressed what has been discussed here recently.

1. She wasn't getting any needed therapy, and no follow through at home.
2. She cannot use her hands well.
3. She has toe thumbs.

Next up.

1. New hair cut
2. No pullups anymore at home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.