Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of tit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her tit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking tit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do old threads (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this tit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like tit and adds YEARS to her.

This one is for you ASSa and P 🐷

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk tit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild bleeping animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.

I wish I could love this a million times over. You are 100% correct on all fronts BRAVO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I understand taking a moment to decompress after school. But she actually sleeps at school. So it isn't like a normal school day as would be in a typical school. And the follow through and repetition at home is equally as important as what she does in school. They went on about why it was fine for her to be late because they said its better for her to learn "life skills" like personal care at home... but that should be how to approach everything. Work with her at home to reinforce things.

Okay, I apologise for getting somewhat obsessive with this but:
View attachment 96977
Quit touching your bleeping face Pitycilla!
Ya I mentioned this too lol like minutes into the vlog. After touching elevator stuff and hotel doors. Rubbing all over her face. And now she is sick with a supposed cold. But that hand sanitizer is awesome!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right ... she sleeps at school and basically does what she wants if she can get away with it. If you guys have seen the “lunchroom” video ... in the end you can see how many times she was on the floor. She didn’t even wanna listen or attend story time with the rest of the kids, the last time he was at the school. They act like she’s over there working on trigonometry, algebra, geometry, geography, reading comprehension and writing essays... and to top it all off like she’s over there with after school sport practice that REALLY make you damn tired. Bunch of bs.

Oh but she has “all these demands put on her at school.” What demands? She does speech therapy and some vocational stuff that doesn’t even wanna do fully ... and some matching of things or whatever but I think that was years ago. I give it up to to the teachers though for putting up with her and her parents. How many times have the teachers came back to drop her off and said “she had a rough day” or “she was tired” “she slept” ... wtf. Like you guys have been saying - I really see this as a daycare option for these lazy fools ... which is probably why they will never really care about being on time. I bet they love walking up to that damn buzzer and saying “Abbie’s here” likes she’s some celebrity lmao he doesn’t even say “hi this is Assa... I’m here with Abigail” ... it’s like they expect to be so well known and their actions be accepted by all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bunch of idiots I have refrained from watching for days now half the country is on lockdown and they are traveling to Atlanta acting like clowns I’m embarrassed for them. They look like complete idiots in a ghost town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How many times have the teachers came back to drop her off and said “she had a rough day” or “she was tired” “she slept” ... wtf. Like you guys have been saying - I really see this as a daycare option for these lazy fools ... which is probably why they will never really care about being on time.
When Abbie was introduced to her new teacher they talked about the new class being a vocational setting. And they said it was different because they didn't want napping. Which was the school begging them to do something about her sleep. Just based on what they've shown and said they've not done what they were asked to do.
And the not getting there on time is just over the top. It sends a clear message of the rules are for suckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This family stresses me out. They are a disgrace to the autism community. It's folks like this that raise the wrong kind of awareness about autism and make folks that may not know much about autism think that Abigail is what it looks like. Well, I'm here to tell ya, she is not the poster child for autism. I've said it quite a few times, and I'll continue to say it.....Abigail is IDD, not autism alone. Most ppl with autism are very kind folks with quirks. They don't attack, steal and make everyone miserable. Damnit this tit stresses me out to the max!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s a pity he doesn’t get to know her. She is an honour roll student and quite a pretty girl. His loss.
But there is the alternative that A’s mom and stepdad see her, as they took I to Chicago last summer which is near where the daughter lives?

Reactions: 3
Bunch of idiots I have refrained from watching for days now half the country is on lockdown and they are traveling to Atlanta acting like clowns I’m embarrassed for them. They look like complete idiots in a ghost town.
They think that they possess such great importance that they literally have their vlogs pre recorded so they don’t miss a day to upload. These asshats are showing themselves stuffing their face and moseying around ATL with no autism awarness or education.

• Heart
When Abbie was introduced to her new teacher they talked about the new class being a vocational setting. And they said it was different because they didn't want napping. Which was the school begging them to do something about her sleep. Just based on what they've shown and said they've not done what they were asked to do.
And the not getting there on time is just over the top. It sends a clear message of the rules are for suckers.
True. We all know what arsewipe thinks of authority.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They think that they possess such great importance that they literally have their vlogs pre recorded so they don’t miss a day to upload. These asshats are showing themselves stuffing their face and moseying around ATL with no autism awarness or education.
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm trying to figure out , what did I write to merit an angry face🙄....
Sometimes emojis represent how someone feels about the issue not necessarily who or what was posted in a literal sense. Like a sick emoji when one talks about Asa or Priscilla's....well everything about them really. I think people here are mostly angry, sick and fed up with A and P. I am anyway, I won't speak for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.
How much you guys wanna bet they will show Abby keeping her shoes on more often... edited... and them saying crap like "abby loves them... she has never wanted to keep her shoes on before" etc. Gotta work for that sponsorship

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
On tonight’s vlog one of the cult said “ you don’t need to justify yourselves to your true followers” really ?
Arsewipe is being his usual arrogant self and Summer is being super irritating again. These idiots really need bringing down a peg or two.
I find it really interesting that all the hundreds of comments he gets mean nothing to him but negative comments really get to him. His ego just can’t take it. We all know he watches here as he responds immediately with comments on his vlog or features all our points made.
Well Arsewipe, we don’t like you or your vlogs and we are growing in numbers. How will your ego cope with that.
P.s. did you get the bra
Thank you, he is a true narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what I just realized... his disclaimer said that the virus stuff wasn't an issue when they went to Atlanta. Not until later... if that was true why did they tell their followers they wouldn't do meet ups there because of the virus... ummmm ok

And wth is a "true follower"? That's some Manson Family type crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not at all. A hug,holding her hand,a high five,all good and ways to show affection. The heavy duty things such as wrestling need to stop. She can not distinguish between right or wrong per se,so when they wrestle w her,she may think it’s okay to do so w strangers,etc. A very dangerous game. Or,when she ages,and her strength develops,she may attempt this behavior and seriously hurt her parents,Summer, Becca,etc. Think of a typical child who gets caught up w the rough housing w a parent. After a bit,parent says no more. The young child is now so wound up( wife warned him) and won’t quit. Parent now upset,child doesn’t understand why,now it’s done. Imagine Abbie who can’t absorb any of that at all!

And,I will word this carefully here. Isiah is a young man. Between 12- even now,HIS hormones are raging as well. He can’t stop his body from reacting to situations either. He knows she is is sister,but when caught up in a frenzy from the one on one physical contact,his body may not.

Same can be said about Summer/he. While Moobman and wifey constantly state she is like a sister to Isiah,thing is,Isiah KNOWS she is not and may through the years had deeper feelings than just sister/brother,and not understood it.
Similarly, I saw a News feature on YT about an autistic young man who punched big holes in the walls and destroyed his home. His mother was his carer and she seemed in way over her head with this big strong guy. Also another well known case of the autistic college student that was having a meltdown and beating his father's door with a bat, his father called the police with hopes of de-escalating and getting help with calming him because his son was too strong and out of control at that point.....sadly the police busted in and shot and killed the young man and shot his neighbor :(.

Now this behavior starts somewhere and if it is not curbed then it can lead to a dangerous place in the future. If they cannot help her, they should place her somewhere that can because she will never be independent, that is a just pipe dream that they fool themselves and their crazy "fan$" with.

OMG! I just had a thought...if Florida does what many other states have done and closes all their restaurants for dining out....WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.