Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and P at the 10:30 mark....trying so hard to look like an Instagram model. Isaiah called her out "She wants to be in a picture so bad!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why they keep bringing up when the state asked for people to stay indoors. A lot of us here on the west coast have been self quarantined for almost 5 weeks now with or without being forced to. Why? Because we have common sense. So these fools go on a trip and come back..: and they got the “kids” crawling around in the aquarium. Abbie who doesn’t wash her hands all over the place and “dancing” with randos. Ok they reflect almost everything that I hate about Florida people. Sorry for all you normal Floridians but I’m referring to the 95% that are weird as hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I did think the bridge would collapse with A or P on it. P weighs more than A so I figured she'd go down first. Lol
I think she was over the weight limit otherwise that idiot would have filmed her too... I’m sure she had to go a different route. No way that bridge wouldn’t have fallen with her on it

Unless they were really clever (doubtful), it was the Embassy Suites. Website is below.
They were dumb enough to film themselves walking into the hotel in the vlog published yesterday. Check 8 minutes in.
I was hoping for more of a challenge.

I think you’re right. I’ve checked the gallery for both suggested hotels and this one looks like a match.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And, just shows where Abbie really is. They are always saying "Abbie knows who her people are." She might. But she clearly doesnt know who isnt her people either. Its sad that at this age she doesnt even notice or care who she is grabbing.
and she also grabbed that woman at the llama farm to sit with her on that one trip too. I think she does recognize her family and the people who around often, but she doesn't have the ability to distinguish that she can't treat other people like them or to process boundaries with strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So on todays vlog, we learn something new! Isaiah now has sensory issues with clothing and certain shoes, so they are teaming up with Vans clothing and shoe company to get some most likely free tit from there for him. Isaiah claims certain fabrics give him sensory issies so they ordered Vans stuff to see if they would work for him.
They've actually mentioned this before.

Reactions: 5
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people
Yeah, that poor woman. Kudos to the fan who said this:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
and she also grabbed that woman at the llama farm to sit with her on that one trip too. I think she does recognize her family and the people who around often, but she doesn't have the ability to distinguish that she can't treat other people like them or to process boundaries with strangers.
I think it's because they so frequently take her around groups of strangers e.g. meet ups, where she is expected to interact with people she doesn't know. So they have conditioned her to interact with strangers, so as you said she isn't able to distinguish between what is appropriate and what isn't. Her parents have set her up for failure for their own selfish gain, they should have never started doing meet ups in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And, just shows where Abbie really is. They are always saying "Abbie knows who her people are." She might. But she clearly doesnt know who isnt her people either. Its sad that at this age she doesnt even notice or care who she is grabbing.
I believe that Abbie doesn't even know she's in the world the majority of the time.
Much less where she is.
I'm surprised she doesn't grab random strangers more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would like to urge everyone to watch this vlog -

Here you can see perfect examples of how these people think. You can also see that they want to believe that Abbie has a talent. They try to teach and make her do “the whoa” and she flaps her hands and it constitutes as her talent. Wow. Abbie was a disturbance at the show ... yelling, running, tapping random people to ask for food. You can see the embarrassment in Pigs eyes and her body language... then they leave and discuss the embarrassment she caused them although they try and say “it’s never an embarrassment.” Sure it’s not. Anyway Abbie also drank spoilt chocolate milk

Also P had no idea what Abbie would be doing at the talent show until they mentioned it in the car ride there. So I am not a parent, but I would imagine that parents are well aware of what their kids would be performing at the talent show? Let me know if I’m wrong ... but I found it very weird that she had no idea what Abbie would be performing ... at all.
Her behaviour is so out of hand, they have taught her nothing

Reactions: 10
Once again,as people ask why they were traveling ,the rabid fans are attacking. And the excuses keep on pouring out..

And if you really look,PityMama was already Looking poorly. And why oh why even without a pandemic would you want to expose the whole family to that filth(graffiti tunnel). Lawd only knows what nastiness is all in there!😪😷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That fan is about to have her ass handed to her.
The thing is ... the fans are dumb as duck. They tried to eat me alive for my comments the other day, but their comebacks were so idiotic. I will post the screenshots for all you guys’ viewing pleasure. I stopped responding to them cause at a point I felt like I was literally talking to donkeys (but I think donkeys have a higher intelligence than those folks). So, Idk guys ... just try and imagine talking to the dumbest animal on earth and that is how I felt. Screenshots coming soon

• Heart
  • Haha
I forgot how awful that was. And....there was P talking about air travel and that it wasnt fair if Abbie disrupted, and then the talking penis says "Oh, so Abbie has to conform to the world?!" and then P reluctantly changes her stance. This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She is a grown ass woman and can have her own opinions and thoughts, but simply conforms/agrees with everything he says bc she doesnt want to "lose" him. Its weak ass behavior like this that is partially to blame for how Abbie is today.
Oh that comment that the world had to conform to Abbie was a huge red flag for me. Be kind to her yes, but his expectation of tolerance is so narcissistic. No matter what she does or how jarring it could be to someone else, the world is required to say to her (and by extension him) that everything she does in any location is okay.

• Heart
I forgot how awful that was. And....there was P talking about air travel and that it wasnt fair if Abbie disrupted, and then the talking penis says "Oh, so Abbie has to conform to the world?!" and then P reluctantly changes her stance. This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She is a grown ass woman and can have her own opinions and thoughts, but simply conforms/agrees with everything he says bc she doesnt want to "lose" him. Its weak ass behavior like this that is partially to blame for how Abbie is today.
Why should the whole world fit around their child. It just doesn’t work that way. As a society we have rules and behaviours that are acceptable and are needed to be civilised. They don’t try to control her and the behaviours as they are just don’t suit the general society.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.