Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, no. If you can see a train coming even from 20 miles away, you don't get to say it was okay to be on the tracks when it hit you.
I get wanting to take vacations. We have one planned and it looks like we won't go. It pisses me off. I want to go anyway. I also want to stay healthy, and so I adult.
Thank you! Seriously, what is wrong with them and their fan$? Unfortunately I just have to keep using the word crazy crazy CRAZY!! Not dumb or special, just coo cooπŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺo_O

Sometimes emojis represent how someone feels about the issue not necessarily who or what was posted in a literal sense. Like a sick emoji when one talks about Asa or Priscilla's....well everything about them really. I think people here are mostly angry, sick and fed up with A and P. I am anyway, I won't speak for anyone.
Then again :unsure: , @Ham is back with the angry face on people's opinions. Why not post a comment here? Everyone is allowed to have their say here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thank you! Seriously, what is wrong with them and their fan$? Unfortunately I just have to keep using the word crazy crazy CRAZY!! Not dumb or special, just coo cooπŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺo_O

Then again :unsure: , @Ham is back with the angry face on people's opinions. Why not post a comment here? Everyone is allowed to have their say here.
Well spotted, I missed that. Do you think it’s them. I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And now they are becoming a spokesperson for Vans shoes. I figured that was coming because they like to say to "Abby "oh you can wear your Vans shoes" alot recently.
Vans shoes needs some awareness.
I will be spreading it.
Will you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This was on FB comments. I wanted to reply but restrained myself. Oy!!View attachment 96802

[
πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’ž I don't think of it as Abbie stimming, It's Abbie dancing πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“β€πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’ž

no.

see, i've said something similar but i say it in reference to my bird squacking or my dog barking when i play music, i joke that they are singing along. I've only ever seen people make references like this to their pets. Abbie is a human and she was yelling.

Todays complaint from P....here's an idea.....tell her to keep her hands off. Oh wait, Summer, and Becca and Brandy and crazy Nanny and Isiah and Ass aren't there to help you!!
man, she even used the corona virus hashtag..... why. like does she have it? karma. and if she doesn't, why tag it? attention seeking?
I'm not surprised in the slightest that she is sick. she touches things then rubs her face and eyes, she probably doesn't wash her hands, and just uses her cure all hand sanitizer. hows that working out for you now P?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You're right, I agree. I guess, I was initially reacting to ppl having such a strong negative response to it and it seemed a bit disproportionate to what was going on. I definitely agree that the wrestling should stop, for both reasons you mentioned. Abbie has difficulty with knowing that it's okay to do something some times and not other times. Even now when they're trying to teach her that she has to go upstairs to yell (Yes, they've just started on it so, it's not going to be great just yet) but she still yells when they go out. I don't believe she has that much understanding about when she can yell and when she can't. She just knows that when they're at home, if she starts yelling they'll tell her to go to her room. I don't think she really understands it beyond that. I was surprised in one of the more recent videos where Summer & Isaiah take Abbie through the drive-thru at chick fil a and have taught her (or tried to teach her) 'the quiet game' so that they can order without her hollering in the background. Like I've said before,A&P have let her do the yelling stim so freely for so long, I really have little hope that they're going to be able to do much to stop it.

In a past video, Asa said that the reason he puts things like 'autistic girl' in the title is for the youtube algorithm so that more ppl will find the videos. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― He seems more concerned with growing the channel and getting more viewers/subscribers and thus $$$. He'll say it's for awareness/education but his and P's true colors have been coming through lately and it's obvious they're in this for popularity, recognition, and $$$.

The only time I agree with Abbie needing a break from school is that I don't think her ABA sessions with Brandy should be taking place right when she gets home. She DOES need time to decompress and unwind from the day. So, maybe have Brandy come over an hour after Abbie gets home or something like that. It should be similar when it's just A&P, let Abbie have an hour after she gets home to decompress.. then work with her on something. Key words being WORK WITH HER. Meaning spend one on one time with her and actually engage with her!

With Brandy, someone else mentioned that maybe the real reason she only comes once a week now is because Abbie is not progressing and learning as she should and A&P are not putting in any work either so it was the company that Brandy works for that decided to cut back on the number of therapy days. I would agree with that way more than Ass-hat saying that Abbie is doing 'so well' now that she doesn't need as much therapy.
FYI, autistic people DO call themselves autistic! Happily! Check ASAN ;)

Reactions: 8
Vans shoes needs some awareness.
I will be spreading it.
Will you?
Autism Speakos is actually doing a sponsorship with Vans shoes. They posted it a while back and within the day, they were completely sold out of these shoes (there was 4 different styles and they all sold out quickly).. I am wondering if someone actually sent these to them or if they were online and able to snatch a pair.. Again though, I can only imagine they will be pushing their own agenda and trying to snag their own sponsorship from this company...
I guess I need to find an email for their corporate office now and see what I can do... ASSa, I am on to you! Every picture you post, trying to push an agenda, every email will be sent to a corporation, showing how much their company shouldn’t associate with you or your company. I say your company (FA) because you are selling Abbie like a cash cow. There is no more awareness nor do-good work, it is all business now, even out of your’lls mouths.l have stated so too...

• Heart
Reactions: 15

This video is heartbreaking to me because while it was happy and he seemed to actually care for her without being so damn aggressive and rude to her but it's sad because you don't see this happy girl anymore.

She opened the cabinet, got her food by herself,got in the car, seatbelt help, blanket, giggling and laughing in the Doctor's office and she actually seemed like she was at least fond of her folks. Also, ASSa with that snide little comment 'Isiah developed so quickly so we were basically concerned early on with Abbie' even if she didn't have Autism, maybe Isiah is just the smarter of the two? Can you just accept that?

My point for this is she was so happy but I couldn't help roll my eyes at the end of the visit that they gave Abbie more food as a treat. It started off easy there, she was at least willing to share food and not just try to grab it out of ASSa's hand. She made eye contact and was constantly laughing. You don't see that anymore unless they're forcibly tickling her.

She would actually look at them and it looked like she was actually trying to connect with them but they lost that because they're constantly vlogging her life. Part of me truly wants to believe that she is unaware of the reasons for these videos and that she's unaware of what 'fans' are because it would be hell if you knew that someone was filming you going to the bathroom or having an anxiety attack for so many people to see and you want to scream and express how much you hate it but you simply can't.

Abbie never wants to Vlog with them unless they're offering up food, I know they won't because the money will stop but if they actually had any amount of respect for their child's privacy or feelings they wouldn't film her in distress and acting like an animal when she eats. They allow these things BECAUSE they need her to have these little episodes so they can have content 'Father Autism' more like 'Wandering Autism' because Abbie has to feel like she's wandering alone in this world.

They can't even make eye contact with her when only one of them is in the room with her because then who is going to engage with the suckers who want a show at the cost of their child's happiness.

My heart hurts for Abbie, she made quite a bit of progress where she at least seemed happy and interested in things. Maybe she just purposely chooses to not look at them because she does not want to be filmed. I wouldn't want to look at Summer if she kept going *boop* on my nose so I can't really blame her if that's the case.

They also need to respect her space, in recent Vlogs Summer is practically nose to nose with Abbie and doing some baby talk tit. Like, get out of her space and her damn face! Yeah, I hope they watch the old videos like this and see just what they've done to her since they got greedy.

I can't recall which video it was but it was a more recent one, they yelled at Abbie for hitting/pinching and I was actually mad about that because they yelled at her when they didn't care/ignored her clearly expressing she didn't want that done. It was ASSa's arm and then she was maybe pinching him? He was rubbing her arm or back and she didn't like that, did her grunted 'no' and the head shake and tried to remove herself from the situation. Finally after about the 4th time of him doing that tit, she hit him or pinched him and then smiled and laughed and then when she saw the look on his face that we could not see, she started to like rub up against his arm with her face.

When Abbie actually pinched/hit him I was rooting for her so much. I was like 'you go girl! you told him you didn't like that! Give that bastard hell!'

I root for Abbie when she hits or pinches them ONLY after you can see her express that she does not want to do something and they still force her to do it. It happens often, I've actually watched some of her meltdowns and the one they titled 'we caused the meltdown' is probably the most accurate title for any video ever and should be the title for them all.

I've seen her pull on the sleeves of their shirts to get them to follow her and they brush her off or ask her if she wants something stupid like a snack or music when she just wants them to follow her. She has tried to ask for things before and then they don't listen. THAT is when most of that horrible yelling happens. She's yelling because she's pissed that she's trying to communicate and you're trying to take her away from what she ACTUALLY wants to show you! Then you proceed to direct her to what you THINK she wants and she gets more pissed because you keep invading her space when she's trying to calm down and then she gets nasty and hits, pinches, pushes.

Since you won't give her a 'yes' and 'no' button because you know that would allow her to have actual choices that you couldn't lie to the fans about what she wants, maybe add a 'follow' or 'come' button for her so you can at least understand what she wants. It baffles me how so many of us here can see what she wants but you can't or won't. You live with her! We see 20 minutes a day, if that.

Seriously, if Abbie could give consent I doubt she'd want to be a youtuber. She probably dreads seeing the camera's coming out because she knows you're going to make her do something she doesn't want to. You want a topic for your next video? Here you go! 'How are we going to care for Autistic Daughter as she grows'

I'd LOVE to hear the bullshit of what you're going to do with her when she's older. ASSa, you're short, stubby and fat. With those pounds you and 🐷 have on, how are you going to carry that sweet girl of yours? Summer's a twig, so Faux-Bestie isn't helping lift her. It's going to come down to the point if she does not want to go somewhere, Bro you're not gonna make her because she won't let you and will be too hard to handle.

Go on, let's also address Mini Hulk's strength while we're at it. What's going to happen when Abbie grows 2-5 more inches and gains some more weight as she grows. What happens then when you go try to make her yell in her room when she's older and she wants to come out and because you never taught her any of this, now she's annoying ASSa and BOOM, she slams him into a wall as hard as she can and then leaves anyway. It's not going to be you following and going 'Abbie, hey! if you wanna yell go do it in your room!'

Abbie does not know the strength she has, YET. If you're aware of how strong she's getting, please tell me you at least have some plan set in place as well as a plan if only one of you are around her.

There you go, I gave you a video title and a topic. You want to actually be an advocate for Autism? Cool, tell all your fans of your plans for Abbie when she gets older and realizes just how strong she is. The sad part is, you won't even consider sending Abbie to a facility where she can live and get help because then the state money would go to where she stays and Dunkin' would have to be cut down to twice a day, 4 times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm trying to figure out , what did I write to merit an angry faceπŸ™„....
Often the angry face is not at the posting person it’s the situation you described. Possibly because the person is angry because they sold art work at 99% mark up.

My my P sure gets defensive doesnt she? Her reply to someone who dared to question her about the timing of her travel during a pandemic....She says 'we had no restrictions on us when we left. We live in Florida"

okay no legal law against it. but how about some common sense or concern about your fellow human beings?
The thing is you have to look at where you are going! There probably weren’t any restrictions for Florida but they weren’t travelling within that state!

Last edited:
Well spotted, I missed that. Do you think it’s them. I hope so.
If it IS them, then the reactions are so....strange?

They angry reacted to Summer only feeding Abbie a PB&J sandwich and calling it cooking comment and then....They LOVED this comment by @MaidenX

I think, as much as A says he is about awareness etc, he greatly misrepresents his daughter. She knows and is capable of more then he shows. Almost every video shows them blatantly ignoring Abby and he attempts to communicate. She calmly taps their arm to get their attention so she can interact with them and gets pushed asside. I would yell and trash things too. And if the only way I could get any response at all was to ask for food or rides of course that is all I would do. She isn't an infant at all. She does understand; She just understands differently. They have stunted her growth and development. Most of the meltdowns and behaviors are their doing. At this point I am almost convinced they are doing this intentionally so they can continue with their business of exploiting not only their kids but autism in general.

She can learn more signs. She can learn to do things. She can enjoy things. She is not useless. Her parents have done this to her.

And it really angered me they put someone else's little girl on the recent vid. That child didn't want that camera in her face. She didn't want to even be in that fashion show any more than Ab did. I am sure they got permission because her parent probably wanted her to be "famous" too. It doesn't make it right.

I wonder if they keep mentioning the teenager thing so youtube doesn't turn comments off and demonitize them. With that new rule about vids featuring children. Seems like the focus on it started after that change. Gotta make that money.
That was from last week it appears, If it is them they just love reacted to a comment saying they're keeping Abbie the way they are intentionally by stunting her growth and development, so if it is you ASSa and P, you love reacted to THAT, just thought you should be aware lol

• Haha
β€Όβ€Όβ€Όβ€Όβ€Όβ€Ό
Guys, the Vans shoes aren’t liked by autistic people much because here’s why-View attachment 96998View attachment 96998

Check my recent please :)
Someone mentioned here in the past that Autism Speaks(or other autistic organizations?? Sorry for my ignorance). Don't like FA and have spoken against them and their use of the puzzle piece etc. Would it be possible to post screen shots or links here, whenever you get time? I like to read the experience of those who live with autism, but don't want to be mislead again like with FA.

Yes please
Tysm! But it’s not on my FB, do you want a link/more screenshots of what the post looks like further down? :)

This video is heartbreaking to me because while it was happy and he seemed to actually care for her without being so damn aggressive and rude to her but it's sad because you don't see this happy girl anymore.

She opened the cabinet, got her food by herself,got in the car, seatbelt help, blanket, giggling and laughing in the Doctor's office and she actually seemed like she was at least fond of her folks. Also, ASSa with that snide little comment 'Isiah developed so quickly so we were basically concerned early on with Abbie' even if she didn't have Autism, maybe Isiah is just the smarter of the two? Can you just accept that?

My point for this is she was so happy but I couldn't help roll my eyes at the end of the visit that they gave Abbie more food as a treat. It started off easy there, she was at least willing to share food and not just try to grab it out of ASSa's hand. She made eye contact and was constantly laughing. You don't see that anymore unless they're forcibly tickling her.

She would actually look at them and it looked like she was actually trying to connect with them but they lost that because they're constantly vlogging her life. Part of me truly wants to believe that she is unaware of the reasons for these videos and that she's unaware of what 'fans' are because it would be hell if you knew that someone was filming you going to the bathroom or having an anxiety attack for so many people to see and you want to scream and express how much you hate it but you simply can't.

Abbie never wants to Vlog with them unless they're offering up food, I know they won't because the money will stop but if they actually had any amount of respect for their child's privacy or feelings they wouldn't film her in distress and acting like an animal when she eats. They allow these things BECAUSE they need her to have these little episodes so they can have content 'Father Autism' more like 'Wandering Autism' because Abbie has to feel like she's wandering alone in this world.

They can't even make eye contact with her when only one of them is in the room with her because then who is going to engage with the suckers who want a show at the cost of their child's happiness.

My heart hurts for Abbie, she made quite a bit of progress where she at least seemed happy and interested in things. Maybe she just purposely chooses to not look at them because she does not want to be filmed. I wouldn't want to look at Summer if she kept going *boop* on my nose so I can't really blame her if that's the case.

They also need to respect her space, in recent Vlogs Summer is practically nose to nose with Abbie and doing some baby talk tit. Like, get out of her space and her damn face! Yeah, I hope they watch the old videos like this and see just what they've done to her since they got greedy.

I can't recall which video it was but it was a more recent one, they yelled at Abbie for hitting/pinching and I was actually mad about that because they yelled at her when they didn't care/ignored her clearly expressing she didn't want that done. It was ASSa's arm and then she was maybe pinching him? He was rubbing her arm or back and she didn't like that, did her grunted 'no' and the head shake and tried to remove herself from the situation. Finally after about the 4th time of him doing that tit, she hit him or pinched him and then smiled and laughed and then when she saw the look on his face that we could not see, she started to like rub up against his arm with her face.

When Abbie actually pinched/hit him I was rooting for her so much. I was like 'you go girl! you told him you didn't like that! Give that bastard hell!'

I root for Abbie when she hits or pinches them ONLY after you can see her express that she does not want to do something and they still force her to do it. It happens often, I've actually watched some of her meltdowns and the one they titled 'we caused the meltdown' is probably the most accurate title for any video ever and should be the title for them all.

I've seen her pull on the sleeves of their shirts to get them to follow her and they brush her off or ask her if she wants something stupid like a snack or music when she just wants them to follow her. She has tried to ask for things before and then they don't listen. THAT is when most of that horrible yelling happens. She's yelling because she's pissed that she's trying to communicate and you're trying to take her away from what she ACTUALLY wants to show you! Then you proceed to direct her to what you THINK she wants and she gets more pissed because you keep invading her space when she's trying to calm down and then she gets nasty and hits, pinches, pushes.

Since you won't give her a 'yes' and 'no' button because you know that would allow her to have actual choices that you couldn't lie to the fans about what she wants, maybe add a 'follow' or 'come' button for her so you can at least understand what she wants. It baffles me how so many of us here can see what she wants but you can't or won't. You live with her! We see 20 minutes a day, if that.

Seriously, if Abbie could give consent I doubt she'd want to be a youtuber. She probably dreads seeing the camera's coming out because she knows you're going to make her do something she doesn't want to. You want a topic for your next video? Here you go! 'How are we going to care for Autistic Daughter as she grows'

I'd LOVE to hear the bullshit of what you're going to do with her when she's older. ASSa, you're short, stubby and fat. With those pounds you and 🐷 have on, how are you going to carry that sweet girl of yours? Summer's a twig, so Faux-Bestie isn't helping lift her. It's going to come down to the point if she does not want to go somewhere, Bro you're not gonna make her because she won't let you and will be too hard to handle.

Go on, let's also address Mini Hulk's strength while we're at it. What's going to happen when Abbie grows 2-5 more inches and gains some more weight as she grows. What happens then when you go try to make her yell in her room when she's older and she wants to come out and because you never taught her any of this, now she's annoying ASSa and BOOM, she slams him into a wall as hard as she can and then leaves anyway. It's not going to be you following and going 'Abbie, hey! if you wanna yell go do it in your room!'

Abbie does not know the strength she has, YET. If you're aware of how strong she's getting, please tell me you at least have some plan set in place as well as a plan if only one of you are around her.

There you go, I gave you a video title and a topic. You want to actually be an advocate for Autism? Cool, tell all your fans of your plans for Abbie when she gets older and realizes just how strong she is. The sad part is, you won't even consider sending Abbie to a facility where she can live and get help because then the state money would go to where she stays and Dunkin' would have to be cut down to twice a day, 4 times a week.
Yes, it's like some grand performance with Mr. Ego as the ring leader, the camera is the spotlight, Abbie (sadly) is the freak show and Priscilla is the 🀑 (makeup and dances on point). When Abbie goes off script and doesn't follow the narrative, then they get upset. Seems like her yelling is her way of protesting and giving the finger to their 🎭πŸŽͺπŸ€Ήβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽ¬

Yes, it's like some grand performance with Mr. Ego as the ring leader, the camera is the spotlight, Abbie (sadly) is the freak show and Priscilla is the 🀑 (makeup and dances on point). When Abbie goes off script and doesn't follow the narrative, then they get upset. Seems like her yelling is her way of protesting and giving the finger to their 🎭πŸŽͺπŸ€Ήβ€β™‚οΈπŸŽ¬

No one get offended, I am not calling Abbie a freak, I am implying that that is how they treat her and it is horrible. I want to know if any YT bloggers with NT children have meetups and force their children to hug strangers. Even when they met Brandi in the park with her dog and the dog invaded her space, Brandi said "say stop if you don't want that". Hey Asa, I dare you to do that with Abbie, encourage her to sign "stop" regularly. I DARE YOU!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’ž I don't think of it as Abbie stimming, It's Abbie dancing πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“β€πŸ’πŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’ž

no.

see, i've said something similar but i say it in reference to my bird squacking or my dog barking when i play music, i joke that they are singing along. I've only ever seen people make references like this to their pets. Abbie is a human and she was yelling.

man, she even used the corona virus hashtag..... why. like does she have it? karma. and if she doesn't, why tag it? attention seeking?
I'm not surprised in the slightest that she is sick. she touches things then rubs her face and eyes, she probably doesn't wash her hands, and just uses her cure all hand sanitizer. hows that working out for you now P?
I apologize if already posted. So she was sick at the hotel? Look at like mother like daughter here. And it sure does seem like P’s nose is opioid type med itchy. I used to get that from a rare Percocet.

Ab is appearing less & less with it. She’s so overwhelmed! This constant traveling isn’t healthy for her, imo, & definitely not during cv19!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I apologize if already posted. So she was sick at the hotel? Look at like mother like daughter here. And it sure does seem like P’s nose is opioid type med itchy. I used to get that from a rare Percocet.

Ab is appearing less & less with it. She’s so overwhelmed! This constant traveling isn’t healthy for her, imo, & definitely not during cv19!
They may be drugging Abbie more and more in an effort to tame her increasingly aggressive behavior. Did someone say β€œSchofield 2.0”?

Reactions: 12
God almighty damn folks, I'm getting worried about these nightmares. I had another one.....in this nightmare I was driving thru my town and I stopped at McDonald's for some sweet tea....I get up to the window and it's none other than Asa telling me "my daughter has autism and I'm here to raise awareness!", and i told him "you motherfuckers are everywhere!!! Stop it!! I JUST WANT SOME SWEET TEA!!!!", he tells me to pull to the next window, and I do....I get up there and it ain't my sweet tea....its Abigail signing " eat!", over and over and I tell her " dont tell me about it, your at the drive thru window and YOUR supposed to give ME something! Not the other way around!!", she wasn't getting it so, I drive off and go to another fastfood place and there they are again!!!! This happened over and over until I woke up folks!! These motherfuckers have infiltrated my nightmares even!!! They are everywhere!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God almighty damn folks, I'm getting worried about these nightmares. I had another one.....in this nightmare I was driving thru my town and I stopped at McDonald's for some sweet tea....I get up to the window and it's none other than Asa telling me "my daughter has autism and I'm here to raise awareness!", and i told him "you motherfuckers are everywhere!!! Stop it!! I JUST WANT SOME SWEET TEA!!!!", he tells me to pull to the next window, and I do....I get up there and it ain't my sweet tea....its Abigail signing " eat!", over and over and I tell her " dont tell me about it, your at the drive thru window and YOUR supposed to give ME something! Not the other way around!!", she wasn't getting it so, I drive off and go to another fastfood place and there they are again!!!! This happened over and over until I woke up folks!! These motherfuckers have infiltrated my nightmares even!!! They are everywhere!!!
You know damn well they gave you the greatest gift of all. Why get a sweet tea when they can do you one better and send a sweet girl your way?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The only thing I dont agree with is, she dosent need to physically hurt someone to let them know she dosent like something. That is what is going to get her in trouble later in life if they don't watch it. Abigail can escalate to full on violence when she wants to and when her parents are dead and gone, no caregiver will put up with that. They will lock her up in a facility faster than her head can spin.

You know damn well they gave you the greatest gift of all. Why get a sweet tea when they can do you one better and send a sweet girl your way?
Hahahahaha!!!! I laughed out loud on this one!!! Your right, your right. Hahahaha!!!

I want you folks to go to YouTube and type in "the most annoying sound in the world " dumb and dumber" and just listen to jim Carey make that noise when lloyd and harry are in the shagmobile with that other dude in between them. Tell me if that dosent sound like Abigail when she is doing that awful yelling into her hand noise. It's almost identical. Its horrible!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.